Popularity

AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 06:41:28

At 6/9/12 10:03 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Never Fall Away.
You know that's Bizarre, right?

Ahhhh word! That's a pretty awesome track. If you're looking for more bedroom success with your tracks though, i'd have to ask you to do some more chill stuff.

True story, 4AM by killbill is perfect for the boudois.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 09:12:25

So I just preordered Rampant's soundtrack, and I feel really good about it, cuz the samples were amazing. But it's saying that I can download 2 tracks now...Rampant, am I gonna get the other 7 in July or do I have to come kill you?

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 09:45:54

At 6/10/12 09:12 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: So I just preordered Rampant's soundtrack, and I feel really good about it, cuz the samples were amazing. But it's saying that I can download 2 tracks now...Rampant, am I gonna get the other 7 in July or do I have to come kill you?

Cha-ching! To quote Flojay Simpson: "Look at all my money, look at all my money!" Seriously though, thanks for buying a copy!

Now, bandcamp lets you tracks that are sent out at the pre-order, and then the others get e-mailed when the album is released; but I'll probably send the other tracks out a couple weeks earlier. Because I can.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 09:47:58

At 6/10/12 09:45 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Now, bandcamp lets you tracks that are sent out at the pre-order, and then the others get e-mailed when the album is released; but I'll probably send the other tracks out a couple weeks earlier. Because I can.

"Bandcamp lets you select tracks that are sent out with the pre-order..."

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 11:44:41

At 6/10/12 01:15 AM, Teqneek wrote: Well I guess I hit the big time lawl
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/488547

Wait...how come you get an actual parody but the one about me is just randomness?

BBS Signature
ESTAR48
ESTAR48
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 21:40:00

Hey all rappers, i felt this thread has a lot of professionals, and i want to see if you like my track, im new making hip-hops, Tony P is the one who put the lyrics to the song, can you please review it? I really need professionals reviewing our work. Im kinda new in forums so i dont know if this break the rules (reading rules is boring :P). I know im bothering but this really means a lot to me. And thanks!

(By the way you guys are awsome, you just make me move my feet!)

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature
ESTAR48
ESTAR48
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 21:41:44

How stupid i am, i forgot the link, here it is:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/489592

Only the champions and winners click the link :P

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-10 22:37:07

At 6/10/12 11:44 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 6/10/12 01:15 AM, Teqneek wrote: Well I guess I hit the big time lawl
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/488547
Wait...how come you get an actual parody but the one about me is just randomness?

Because you are nothing but random.

I just middle fingered my better judgment and played Lastman...that game is some troll shit. You idiot. There's no way to win or do anything. Why the hell would anybody play that thing for more than 5 minutes.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 01:00:18

Looks like suddle is flaking on me again. No surprise there, really.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 01:39:05

At 6/10/12 10:37 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:

I wanna hear you and Suddle's battle already.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 02:04:39

At 6/11/12 01:39 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:

It will never happen. Suddle's been less active on the thread lately, so just in case you didn't know- the guy is a troll. Just check the first 20 or so pages of this thread.

I really don't want to keep ragging on Suddle but you guys make me do it. In a battle he's 90% filler, but you guys swing from his nuts like they're sweating money or something. Anyway, I hope he proves me wrong and sends his shit in to Rampant so you can see yet again what the fuck I've been screaming this whole time, but if not then you'll still be able to taste the genericness when (if) his battle against SJD is ever finished.

Anyway, it sucks because I do see where you guys are coming from to an extent- the dude has a great rap voice and a relaxing flow, but his bars are shit factories, especially when it comes to battling. I'm more disappointed than mad. But he's also a dickhead so fuck that.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 02:50:06

At 6/11/12 02:04 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/11/12 01:39 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:
It will never happen. Suddle's been less active on the thread lately, so just in case you didn't know- the guy is a troll. Just check the first 20 or so pages of this thread.

I just want to hear the battle. He said he already sent it to Big Red.

Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 03:02:23

At 6/11/12 02:50 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:

I think you guys are talking about two different battles. I'm pretty sure suddle has already sent the verse for sjd in, but not the other one

... awww :(

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 03:12:18

At 6/11/12 03:02 AM, Scuare wrote:
At 6/11/12 02:50 AM, DocterCerebro wrote:

I think you guys are talking about two different battles. I'm pretty sure suddle has already sent the verse for sjd in, but not the other one

I'm talking about SJD vs Suddle.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 04:45:58

Oh okay; you said that right after Rampant made a comment about his battle with Suddle so I thought that's what you were talking about.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 07:59:18

At 6/11/12 03:12 AM, DocterCerebro wrote: I'm talking about SJD vs Suddle.

I just sent the last verse in to Red. Battle is done. Teq, I agree with u. I want this fag to be done, and between his faggitry (talkin over me TWICE) and bein lazy spittin some nonsense lines, he will be.

Let's get ready for the finals.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 11:55:57

At 6/11/12 04:45 AM, Teqneek wrote: Oh okay; you said that right after Rampant made a comment about his battle with Suddle so I thought that's what you were talking about.

It really shouldn't take three weeks to write and record an entire battle, let alone one verse. I think suddle's trolled me big time.

BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 12:30:14

• CLAB - Suddle vs Senator
    CLAB - Suddle vs Senator by BigRed

CLABTRAP 2012 Semi-Finals - suddlenuance. vs SenatorJohnDean

Score
    4.67 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

BBS Signature
DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:27:26

At 6/11/12 12:30 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/489659

Holy shit, this is intense. I thought SJD would win by a landslide, but I honestly think it's close. I gotta listen to this more to make a good decision.
SN: We need more beats.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:37:57

At 6/11/12 07:59 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 6/11/12 03:12 AM, DocterCerebro wrote: I'm talking about SJD vs Suddle.
I just sent the last verse in to Red. Battle is done. Teq, I agree with u. I want this fag to be done, and between his faggitry (talkin over me TWICE) and bein lazy spittin some nonsense lines, he will be.

Let's get ready for the finals.

BTW, I'm curious to know who sold you out. You may as well call him out on it, since he's a snitch.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:43:47

At 6/11/12 02:27 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
At 6/11/12 12:30 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/489659
Holy shit, this is intense. I thought SJD would win by a landslide, but I honestly think it's close. I gotta listen to this more to make a good decision.

Lol you gotta be fucking kidding. Suddle's first verse assured his loss. In his second verse he tried to make up for it with more energy but still the shit was almost all filler. Why the fuck do people continue to vote for this guy? Plus you need to take off points for him being late as fuck with his first verse. This was a one-sided battle, if you disagree then you fucking suck at life.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 14:53:15

I think you have a personal issue with him.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:00:48

At 6/11/12 02:37 PM, DocterCerebro wrote: BTW, I'm curious to know who sold you out. You may as well call him out on it, since he's a snitch.

You'll know if the battle happens. I'm like Teq tho... I don't believe you think this shit is close. At all.

BBS Signature
MadFLeX
MadFLeX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:05:24

Teqneek, you are a non-stop vote swayer and you were bitching about it in a giant review in your own battle. Make up your mind.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:31:33

At 6/11/12 03:05 PM, MadFLeX wrote: Teqneek, you are a non-stop vote swayer and you were bitching about it in a giant review in your own battle. Make up your mind.

I'm just pissed at Suddle for all the zero bombing and trolling he does. He talked mad shit to me and others for no reason for about a month straight before this comp started, and it got me super pissed at him. He and Rav ganged up on people like some bitches talking shit about everyone, zero bombing their work, and saying we all sucked. By the time this thread was created he degraded and shit talked so much that Red broke out of his neutral character and called Suddle a "gaping hole of negativity".

Yeah Cerebro, I have a personal issue with him, and others do as well. I just hate everything he's about, and I guess that emotion spills over into my reviews of his shit, but I'm still speaking the truth. The guy is nothing but filler, dick jokes and gay slurs. He throws in a couple personals in each battle and people vote for him because they like his flow. This isn't a song contest, it's a battle rap contest. Suddle should have lost to PiGPEN.

And Flex- my review of our battle was basically me just defending myself from the people calling my flow repetitive and saying I lacked wordplay. I knew you were going to win man, I wasn't bitching about that. I didn't want Axtekk posting the vote count after every comment, and the "vote swaying" I did was an OBVIOUS JOKE.

I don't want to sway votes in the SJD-Suddle battle. I have many legitimate reasons to hate his ass, but that won't affect how I vote for his battles. I've said numerous times that if Suddle came out with some real damage-causing punches and not a shitload of generic filler then I'd be happy to vote for him. Aside from all his negativity, shit-talk and trolling, I'm kind of rooting for him to get better because I like his style. I just don't think he's cut out for battle rap.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:44:03

At 6/11/12 03:31 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/11/12 03:05 PM, MadFLeX wrote: Teqneek, you are a non-stop vote swayer and you were bitching about it in a giant review in your own battle. Make up your mind.
I'm just pissed at Suddle for all the zero bombing and trolling he does. He talked mad shit to me and others for no reason for about a month straight before this comp started, and it got me super pissed at him. He and Rav ganged up on people like some bitches talking shit about everyone, zero bombing their work, and saying we all sucked. By the time this thread was created he degraded and shit talked so much that Red broke out of his neutral character and called Suddle a "gaping hole of negativity".

Yeah Cerebro, I have a personal issue with him, and others do as well. I just hate everything he's about, and I guess that emotion spills over into my reviews of his shit, but I'm still speaking the truth. The guy is nothing but filler, dick jokes and gay slurs. He throws in a couple personals in each battle and people vote for him because they like his flow. This isn't a song contest, it's a battle rap contest. Suddle should have lost to PiGPEN.

And Flex- my review of our battle was basically me just defending myself from the people calling my flow repetitive and saying I lacked wordplay. I knew you were going to win man, I wasn't bitching about that. I didn't want Axtekk posting the vote count after every comment, and the "vote swaying" I did was an OBVIOUS JOKE.

I don't want to sway votes in the SJD-Suddle battle. I have many legitimate reasons to hate his ass, but that won't affect how I vote for his battles. I've said numerous times that if Suddle came out with some real damage-causing punches and not a shitload of generic filler then I'd be happy to vote for him. Aside from all his negativity, shit-talk and trolling, I'm kind of rooting for him to get better because I like his style. I just don't think he's cut out for battle rap.

I just hate when people get on here explaining why they think another should win, or when a battler tries to justify their victory. It's unfair. I take off major points when a battler does that. Flippoint vs Byron is a perfect example. That's what I respect about Suddle. He may be a dick, troll, etc., but he doesn't bitch. You may be taking Suddle's trolling too personal and seriously. I'm not saying I'm going to take off points from SJD for that little remark he just made to me though. That's minor.

MadFLeX
MadFLeX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:50:16

I would say Suddle and SJD was really competitive. It was apples and oranges, which was what made it competitive. There are a thousand things to consider about it. SJD and Suddles strengths and weaknesses damn near canceled each other out. I'm gonna have to listen to it at least a few more times.

Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:52:05

At 6/11/12 03:31 PM, Teqneek wrote:
suddle hate that is somewhat justifiable

Here's my issue dude. You forget how much of a dick Sjd was when he came on telling everyone how much they sucked? To be fair he's been a lot cooler since then, but i don't man talk to him on skype or something instead of getting pissed about his internet persona. I'm not going to justify his shit or what not cause he did troll and i dont really care that much. I'm not his mom.

Here's my issue. Why the hell do you think that battle was a fucking landslide? Yea suddles first verse was riddled with pre writtens and not that great, but then you get sjd calling him shit like fat? and saying shit about chodes and shit, and then he calls him gay, and calls him fat again. Look I'm not saying suddle won, but listen to his second verse and actually listen to sjd's verses.

You guys have been talkin bout how suddle only gets vote cause he's suddle and then do the exact same thing and pretty much already call the battle for sjd before you even heard the battle.

And i left this off the reviews cause i didnt want to sway and my vote doesn't matter...just wanted to say it.

... awww :(

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-11 15:53:00

At 6/11/12 03:44 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
I just hate when people get on here explaining why they think another should win, or when a battler tries to justify their victory. It's unfair. I take off major points when a battler does that. Flippoint vs Byron is a perfect example. That's what I respect about Suddle. He may be a dick, troll, etc., but he doesn't bitch. You may be taking Suddle's trolling too personal and seriously. I'm not saying I'm going to take off points from SJD for that little remark he just made to me though. That's minor.

Yeah, you have a point. I should leave people to their own opinions. It just surprised me that you said you had to give it more listens because it was so close or whatever, and I personally think Suddle's 2 personals weren't nearly enough to make anyone call this close. So I said what I did.

I don't have a filter and I'll speak my mind always, sometimes people don't like it but that's just who I am. And like I said, I hate Suddle but I respect his style. But if he wants to make it as a battle rapper- the dude needs to do more research and learn to use attacks that hit harder. I'm also kind of pissed at the voters here because when it comes down to the details that should really decide the victor in a battle then Suds should have lost to both PiG and Rich. I get frustrated when people vote based on flow alone. But yeah, that's my opinion and you are all entitled to yours, so I probably should have just left it alone after writing my review.