00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,167 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 16:33:55

At 6/1/12 04:20 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 5/31/12 06:00 PM, Teqneek wrote: Suddle's waiting for the rhyming dictionary website to come back online.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY.

I WILL COME DOWN TO TEXAS, I WILL SET FIRE TO YOUR YACHT, AND THEN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY UP AND DOWN THE WEST COAST.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 18:52:45

At 6/1/12 04:33 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/1/12 04:20 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 5/31/12 06:00 PM, Teqneek wrote: Suddle's waiting for the rhyming dictionary website to come back online.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY.
I WILL COME DOWN TO TEXAS, I WILL SET FIRE TO YOUR YACHT, AND THEN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY UP AND DOWN THE WEST COAST.

Say hi to Theresa for me when you kick his dumb ass past California.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 19:10:30

Red - I'm giving Suddle until Sunday evening to get his verse in. If he doesn't, you should count it as a forfeit. Not the way I wanted to get my first win on the ClabTrap Stats, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 20:05:54

Hurry up Suddle, you fat fucking illiterate dirt bag! Why's it take you half a month to get a verse in? Hurry up you fat bitch or Rampant will find you and beat the shit out of your fat fucking face! And no I don't care if you aren't overweight YOU FAT FUCKING FAT ASS LARD ASS

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 20:25:51

At 6/1/12 07:10 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Red - I'm giving Suddle until Sunday evening to get his verse in. If he doesn't, you should count it as a forfeit. Not the way I wanted to get my first win on the ClabTrap Stats, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Red ain't DQin SHIT. That dumb asshanky wants tracks to sell to supplement his fuckin cocaine habit. Fuckin Wendy's cut back on his FUCKING hours cuz he kept fucking up the FUCKING orders.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 21:15:59

At 6/1/12 08:05 PM, Teqneek wrote: Hurry up Suddle, you fat fucking illiterate dirt bag! Why's it take you half a month to get a verse in? Hurry up you fat bitch or Rampant will find you and beat the shit out of your fat fucking face! And no I don't care if you aren't overweight YOU FAT FUCKING FAT ASS LARD ASS

Guys I'd just like to share with you this rare pic of Suddle that I found on his mom's facebook page. She contacted me for sex. I obliged her and now we are engaged and I'm Suddle's new dad.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-01 23:53:47

http://www.ohmstudio.com/

This might make battles easier. Check it out and post what you think!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-02 03:03:15

At 6/2/12 03:01 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Contrary to popular belief, Suddle is not at all overweight in that picture. Those are actually just his gigantic balls.

Suddle's personal dick rider strikes again!

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-02 09:11:49

At 6/1/12 11:53 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.ohmstudio.com/

This might make battles easier. Check it out and post what you think!

I've had Ohm Studio for a while now, it's a really cool concept, I'd like to see how it could be used for these battles.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 01:49:21

Copy-pasted directly from a private message:

At 4 hours ago, BigRed wrote: Suddle's battling in the semi-finals right now, you might want to wait until he's not in the middle of a battle to move forward with your battle. Don't call the battle off though, these things just take time. Sound good?

Red, this might have been a valid excuse IF I'd asked him to battle today. Or yesterday. Or the day before that. (In other words, the three days that he would have to record his ClabTrap verse... oh wait, we're ignoring those rules now.) BUT, I sent my first verse to him THIRTEEN days ago: that would make it May 21st.

What happened on May 19th? Suddle's Round 3 battle against Amtmann was posted. Seeing as how it usually takes you a good two days to post the battles, that means he must have been finished around the 17th.

Now, happened four days ago:

At 5/30/12 12:59 AM, BigRed wrote: Aight, votes are in and tallied. Here are the round 3 results:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/486374
Winner: suddlenuance.

Between 5/19 and 5/29 (a period of ten days), Suddddddle had nothing else to do. Unless he can predict the future, he would not be certain if he was going to advance, or even who he would be going up against, which means he had ample time to write and record a verse for our battle. The semi-final match-ups were announced on the 30th (also four days ago).

We even had this little exchange on the 25th (nine days ago):

At 5/25/12 06:54 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 5/25/12 01:40 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Suddle, you giant, stinky, hairy vagina: I'm still waiting for your verse!
my bad I've been busy :( i'll try to get it in today..

Don't go around making up excuses for other people, Red.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:25:34

At 6/3/12 01:49 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Copy-pasted directly from a private message:

i can't believe you are campaigning this hard for the sake of a side battle time limit. Last time I checked, the time limits applied to the tournament for the sake of moving it forward, not all battles. I agree with Red. Let Suddle make his run at the tournament before you worry about winning a battle that hasn't happened. There is money on the line,after all.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:30:16

At 6/3/12 02:25 AM, MadFLeX wrote:
At 6/3/12 01:49 AM, RampantMusik wrote: Copy-pasted directly from a private message:
i can't believe you are campaigning this hard for the sake of a side battle time limit. Last time I checked, the time limits applied to the tournament for the sake of moving it forward, not all battles. I agree with Red. Let Suddle make his run at the tournament before you worry about winning a battle that hasn't happened. There is money on the line,after all.

I'm not campaigning this hard for a time limit on side battles. However, two weeks for one verse is ridiculous. Dafuq he think he is, Gasmasq Junior?

If you're going to accept someone's invitation to a side battle, and you KNOW that you're not going to be able to manage a fairly quick turn-around time, you should at least have the courtesy of telling the other person - or not accepting the battle at all, or even asking "Hey, can we put this off until I have some free time?" Y'know, rather than stringing me along, like the last three girls I thought I had a shot with.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:35:33

At 6/3/12 02:25 AM, MadFLeX wrote:

This is what happens when a dude checks in every 3 weeks. But anyway; Mad flex, i'm massively intoxicated but fuck it- i hate battling but i wanna pull you out of retirement. let's go son.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:37:30

I get it. I agree, I just think it can wait.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:37:35

For the record it has now been more than 3 days on Suddle's semi-finals verse. The three day mark was Friday night. To be consistent with what I did in the last round with Gas I've given him two days to get it in. The verse will be marked late. If I don't have Suddle's verse in by Monday morning he will be disqualified.

Rampant, do whatever you want. I'm not putting a side battle with one verse up on clabtrap.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:40:17

This is what happens when a dude checks in every 3 weeks. But anyway; Mad flex, i'm massively intoxicated but fuck it- i hate battling but i wanna pull you out of retirement. let's go son.

Happy to do it, friend. Let me know the details.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:42:59

At 6/3/12 02:37 AM, BigRed wrote: Rampant, do whatever you want. I'm not putting a side battle with one verse up on clabtrap.

I can wait for a verse I'm never going to get, for a victory I'm never going to achieve; or I can drop out and get another loss on my ClabTrap stats.

If I don't get suddle's verse by midnight Sunday night/Monday morning, I'm out: I'm 0-3 on ClabTrap, another isn't going to make my win/loss ratio go down any more.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:43:07

At 6/3/12 02:37 AM, MadFLeX wrote: I get it. I agree, I just think it can wait.

MadTeq

U ded. We're rapping to some 1994 Missy Elliot. I hope you are prepared.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:45:52

At 6/3/12 02:43 AM, Teqneek wrote: U ded. We're rapping to some 1994 Missy Elliot. I hope you are prepared.

Not if you're uploading it to NewGrounds, you're not.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 02:59:48

At 6/3/12 02:45 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/3/12 02:43 AM, Teqneek wrote: U ded. We're rapping to some 1994 Missy Elliot. I hope you are prepared.
Not if you're uploading it to NewGrounds, you're not.

Fuuuuuck. I just wrote this huge thing talkin about how i'm down for this madteq battle. It all got erased because my brother contacted me on steam asking what my favorite weird al songs were. SONOFABITCH.

OKAY Madfrex. Find a beat and we'll battle. I am determined to beat you.

And yes, this is a drunken challenge but i never back down; it's on you fat fucking lard ass.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 03:00:54

At 6/3/12 02:43 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 6/3/12 02:37 AM, MadFLeX wrote: I get it. I agree, I just think it can wait.
MadTeq

U ded. We're rapping to some 1994 Missy Elliot. I hope you are prepared.

Mmm hmm. Never been less prepared, that's the best part.

Rampant, I doubt you'll take an L in clabtrap stats for not waiting 30 days.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 03:03:50

Man I don't even have a beef with you. But fuck it I know you've been itching for some action so let's go.

MAD SEX.

wait, that's not much of a diss. fuck.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 04:08:22

Okay, private messages have declared that Teqneek vs. MadFlex is happening. Get ready to have your asses blown out through your nostrils.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 06:33:48

True story: I had an anxiety fit applying for Clabtrap that I'd get put against MadFlex and pre-emptively wrote 24 bars of material, even though I think the guy's an insane rapper.

Then I got put against Fat Beats. And lost.

ALSO: SJD is right. What we're working is should actually turn out to be something rather special. Ditto me and Kill Bill. Looking for more rappers on this mixtape. JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON GUIZ.

Need someone on this track who can handle a seriously gritty beat and make shit catchy: http://soundcloud.com/iammoonburn/a-trip-too-far-moonburn

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 07:13:27

At 6/3/12 06:33 AM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Need someone on this track who can handle a seriously gritty beat and make shit catchy: http://soundcloud.com/iammoonburn/a-trip-too-far-moonburn

You knows I'm down, man. Message me or something.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 09:43:40

At 6/3/12 02:37 AM, BigRed wrote: For the record it has now been more than 3 days on Suddle's semi-finals verse. The three day mark was Friday night. To be consistent with what I did in the last round with Gas I've given him two days to get it in. The verse will be marked late. If I don't have Suddle's verse in by Monday morning he will be disqualified.

Rampant, do whatever you want. I'm not putting a side battle with one verse up on clabtrap.

Rampant, I agree wholeheartedly with you...when a dude says something he's supposed to do it...I guess that's just a Southern thing though, cuz nobody else seems to have caught the bug.

Red, I love how you constantly lower the bar for yourself. I mean, instead of seeing how Gasmasq acted and telling everybody to pull up their bootstraps and treat this tournament seriously, you somehow manage to limbo under an again decreased standard.

I also love how BOTH of these late ass rappers are against me. BR, I hope YOU took into account that Gas was late, cuz the voters sure didn't, as I predicted. They dgaf.

7 fuckin days for a 16 bar verse. This shit better be the second coming of Rakim. Then I'ma write my shit in half an hour and fuck his ass up.

YO, SIDE BATTLES NEED TO BE FOR SOME CHEESE. Teq/Flex, Rampant/Suddle, put some dolla dolla billz on that shit!! You be surprised how quickly u improve when u got money on the line!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 10:45:58

At 6/3/12 09:43 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
YO, SIDE BATTLES NEED TO BE FOR SOME CHEESE. Teq/Flex, Rampant/Suddle, put some dolla dolla billz on that shit!! You be surprised how quickly u improve when u got money on the line!

Holy shit, I feel like a jar of smashed assholes right now. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaarf

I just woke up completely unaware of my actions. Apparently I'm battling MadFlex, because my drunken alter ego challenged the shit out of him last night.

About rapping for skrilla- normally I'd be all for it but I'm transitioning between jobs right now and I need every extra penny I have, so rapping for money is out of the question until I'm working again, which will hopefully be soon.

Don't worry Senator- I know I have my work cut out for me here and I'm coming in guns blazing on this one. Anyway, we agreed on the blind 32 format, so who wants to be our middle man?

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 12:29:24

At 6/3/12 10:45 AM, Teqneek wrote:
Don't worry Senator- I know I have my work cut out for me here and I'm coming in guns blazing on this one. Anyway, we agreed on the blind 32 format, so who wants to be our middle man?

Yo! British dude be pissed the last time he got given the middle man shot PiG was jus' trollin'. Very much up for middle man-ing. I'll go check out Flex's previous beats and see if I can find something you should both like.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 12:30:29

At 6/3/12 12:29 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: see if I can find something you should both like.

Provided your both OK with me being middle man.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-06-03 12:38:22

At 6/3/12 09:43 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: YO, SIDE BATTLES NEED TO BE FOR SOME CHEESE. Teq/Flex, Rampant/Suddle, put some dolla dolla billz on that shit!! You be surprised how quickly u improve when u got money on the line!

Oh, let me just go and check my money tree, and see how much green is left. Darn, looks like it's all gone.