00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Patrick8008 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,408 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 16:18:30

At 5/7/12 02:40 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
Just like everybody take 10 minutes, write a song and we promote it like a big joke. I bet that shit would be a fucking hit.

http://soundcloud.com/dgee13/drop-it-down-club-bangerr

Flojay Simpson is willing to come out of retirement for a project of this magnitude.

Or you can just use Swaggin' on my Money as my submission for this. Either way, sheeeeit- SWAG.

Oh yeah, if we're just gonna make a swag ass album, there's about 5 of us who have recently made some swag songs, so there's your first 5 tracks for this, if you wanted to use those.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 16:22:26

Also, what the hell happened with this other big Clabtrap collabo we were working on? Is that still a thing? I haven't done my verse yet because I've been lazy, but I am definitely down to do it if this is still a go.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 16:44:07

If anybody knows how to get in touch with TVJohnny, hit him up.

MilkDud, you're also welcome to get in on this.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 16:52:49

At 5/7/12 04:22 PM, Teqneek wrote: Also, what the hell happened with this other big Clabtrap collabo we were working on? Is that still a thing? I haven't done my verse yet because I've been lazy, but I am definitely down to do it if this is still a go.

Still happenin, I got Obsideo's verse just like yesters. Keep em coming in guys!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 17:14:35

senator john i know your a milk dud fan but i can be nice to you. i do not want to work with amature's on this thing i only work with ppl who are ill no body hear is good so i can not work with BITCHES! i only battle these kids bcuz there so bad but thinkin they r good. guess what? they are not good i have to show them how to loose like a man. im done with my song for rampantmusic and obsideo so ppl let me know how 2 do this wat to do and you will here the real deal MILK DUD

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 18:03:38

At 5/7/12 05:14 PM, MilkDudisaBEAST wrote: senator john i know your a milk dud fan but i can be nice to you. i do not want to work with amature's on this thing i only work with ppl who are ill no body hear is good so i can not work with BITCHES! i only battle these kids bcuz there so bad but thinkin they r good. guess what? they are not good i have to show them how to loose like a man. im done with my song for rampantmusic and obsideo so ppl let me know how 2 do this wat to do and you will here the real deal MILK DUD

On the contrary...I asked u because ur most likely the WORST rapper ever in the world!

I am not a MilkDud fan...I signed up to ur page to laugh at u, get it rite!!! LMAO!!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 18:06:50

Also, dbl post, but I just turned in my collab vocals. Ppl need to get their shit in cuz I want my part out. I love my part.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 18:21:01

im the best apper and now you will see i dont know but im triying to put my new song on first is obsideo then me and ramp[antmusic want us to do 2 more rhymes so that is next after this im putting my rap on now and yes you are a milk dud fan cuz you have 2 be senator john dont act like u are not my fan and if not then you will be in 5 min

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 22:31:01

At 5/7/12 06:21 PM, MilkDudisaBEAST wrote:

someone shut this hoe ass nig ga up

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-07 22:55:09

rampantmusic bater up! i did wat u want me to and send u my 2nd sonfg for the battle. who is this kid soundgoodzer talkin mess he cant step to the dud train. your 2 scarred to do it yaself little dragonballz.some one let him kno hes dealing with dud train BITCH

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 00:07:32

At 5/7/12 10:55 PM, MilkDudisaBEAST wrote: rampantmusic bater up! i did wat u want me to and send u my 2nd sonfg for the battle. who is this kid soundgoodzer talkin mess he cant step to the dud train. your 2 scarred to do it yaself little dragonballz.some one let him kno hes dealing with dud train BITCH

you should diss me...

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 00:08:59

u spelt kiss wrong homo

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 00:54:31

At 5/8/12 12:07 AM, SoundGoodizer wrote: you should diss me...
At 5/8/12 12:08 AM, MilkDudisaBEAST wrote: u spelt kiss wrong homo

Lulz.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 00:58:22

I would just like to point out that I'm not milkdud.

Then I heard the dud rap and I was all like "HOLY CRAP!"

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 01:00:34

At 5/8/12 12:58 AM, nopalitos wrote: I would just like to point out that I'm not milkdud.

Sounds suspicious.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 11:59:41

I'm back, yo.

I got banned by an egotistical troll mod but then Tom Fulp himself removed my ban because he realized it was unfair. I come with news.

1. I know who MilkDud is.
2. Read this post. http://senatorjohndean.newgrounds.com/news/post/713956 The ClabSwag collab can and should happen.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 12:13:25

At 5/8/12 11:59 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm back, yo.

I got banned by an egotistical troll mod but then Tom Fulp himself removed my ban because he realized it was unfair. I come with news.

It worked! Congrats, SJD. Justice is justice.

2. Read this post. http://senatorjohndean.newgrounds.com/news/post/713956 The ClabSwag collab can and should happen.

That was some smeared feces on that post. SJD, next time just keep it calm or they are going to take on you again.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 12:19:56

If anything, this experience taught me to just stick to my goals. I know what I came on NG to do. I don't even have to associate myself with most of the folks that attacked me. I can accomplish my goals without em.

Thanks for the support, yo. Means a lot.

At 5/8/12 12:13 PM, NorskeDrittsekk wrote:
At 5/8/12 11:59 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I'm back, yo.

It worked! Congrats, SJD. Justice is justice.

That was some smeared feces on that post. SJD, next time just keep it calm or they are going to take on you again.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 13:29:37

At 5/8/12 01:11 PM, CogSpin wrote: Don't let those faggots get into your mind.

Just hit em with more lines like

"You the only rapper I know
Got a thousand dollar mic
That sounds like it's underwater and broke
Two guitars in your studio and can't play a daaaaaaaam thing"

LaForge reference; the mod who trolled and flamed SJD. He is a metalhead and most of his gig is quite expensive... haha!

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 13:53:28

LOL...definitely wouldn't know it from the unmastered music he puts out. LMAO!!

LaForge reference; the mod who trolled and flamed SJD. He is a metalhead and most of his gig is quite expensive... haha!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 15:55:17

At 5/8/12 01:53 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LOL...definitely wouldn't know it from the unmastered music he puts out. LMAO

FYI: Mastering has nothing to do with Mix Quality. A Mix IS the finished product, the Master is just the product adapted for a medium.

Semantics aside I'm glad you got unbanned, but don't drag yourself into a bigger mess by provoking people - you'll quickly lose your sympathy! Don't confront anyone when unnecesary, and when you do stick to the arguement and dont all Ad Hominum on us.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 19:36:22

Milkdud = Teqneek

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 20:03:48

Well, shit. I was going to reveal myself a day or two after the 2 battles were finished. The one against Rampant was going to be hilarious.

Yes, I am the Milk Dud, and I was just trying to spice this boring ass downtime up a bit. I intended Milk Dud to be the retarded offspring of War Spawn and PiGPEN, in case you were wondering.

It was a character with the misguided ego of War Spawn, and the trolling prowess of PiGPEN. Although I know that nobody can troll like the PiG, I said fuck it- I've never tried trolling before, and I'd say it was a decent first (and only) effort.

The last battle was going up tonight, but you've ruined it FB. Thanks a lot.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 20:10:29

At 5/8/12 03:55 PM, Chris-V2 wrote:
At 5/8/12 01:53 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: LOL...definitely wouldn't know it from the unmastered music he puts out. LMAO
FYI: Mastering has nothing to do with Mix Quality. A Mix IS the finished product, the Master is just the product adapted for a medium.

Semantics aside I'm glad you got unbanned, but don't drag yourself into a bigger mess by provoking people - you'll quickly lose your sympathy! Don't confront anyone when unnecesary, and when you do stick to the arguement and dont all Ad Hominum on us.

Look, the lesson here is that I'm not even gonna bother with anybody who's outside of the work I have to do anymore. I found plenty of friends in this Clabtrap thread...that's all I need. I came here to get a career started so from here on out, all haters are completely just getting blocked on sight.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 20:53:46

At 5/8/12 08:03 PM, Teqneek wrote: Well, shit. I was going to reveal myself a day or two after the 2 battles were finished. The one against Rampant was going to be hilarious.

The last battle was going up tonight, but you've ruined it FB. Thanks a lot.

I'm honestly surprised our wasn't the final round battle in Clabtrap.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 21:51:53

We got the first original song for the ClabSwag mixtape from Sonic Wombat giving some alternative flavor to the mix tape!

And I just talked to TVJohnny on Skype...he's down. This thing is happening. Yall better get down or get out the damn way.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-08 22:26:22

Soooo, SJD... I downloaded your mixtape a few days ago, but just got around to listening through it today-

Shit is fucking fresh man, hot damn son! You're going places homie, don't forget about all of us little guys, lol.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-09 00:02:33

At 5/8/12 10:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: Soooo, SJD... I downloaded your mixtape a few days ago, but just got around to listening through it today-

Shit is fucking fresh man, hot damn son! You're going places homie, don't forget about all of us little guys, lol.

Word up. Thanks, for real, cuz u could be doing anything besides listening to my lil ol mix tape. Yeah, I think I got some new ideas people haven't heard yet. I'm going pro, man, you heard it here first.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-05-09 00:04:20

At 5/9/12 12:02 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 5/8/12 10:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: Soooo, SJD... I downloaded your mixtape a few days ago, but just got around to listening through it today-

Word up. Thanks, for real, cuz u could be doing anything besides listening to my lil ol mix tape. Yeah, I think I got some new ideas people haven't heard yet. I'm going pro, man, you heard it here first.

Also, don't be scared to share this link on your Facebook page. It won't bite.
http://start.io/sjd

BBS Signature