Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 08:28 PM

At 4/10/12 07:31 PM, Carefoot wrote:
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.

Here I decided to instead of troll you make a freestyle and phone it in against you seeing how your conceding now your done your battle rapping and moved onto the priesthood.

http://soundcloud.com/karefoot/fuqneek-is-free

Yeah, sorry I didn't want to make a song with your insane ass about masturbation and pharmaceuticals. Goddamn you're a fucking weird guy.

Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 09:08 PM

At 4/10/12 08:28 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit.

Here I decided to instead of troll you make a freestyle and phone it in against you seeing how your conceding now your done your battle rapping and moved onto the priesthood.

http://soundcloud.com/karefoot/fuqneek-is-free
Yeah, sorry I didn't want to make a song with your insane ass about masturbation and pharmaceuticals. Goddamn you're a fucking weird guy.

I'm not mad I just wanted too see if you were actually going to give me the W and you just did so thank you.

Also while I'm at it I am 100% sure I said you could rap about drugs and sex; which is pretty entry level rap stuff. If you can't rap about your dick or even lacking a social commentary on drugs (or sex). Don't tell me my gender I am a girl at heart.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 10:06 PM

Words

hmmm

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 10:49 PM

teqneek I respect your maturity. So for dat, ima stop trolling you.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 11:02 PM

At 4/10/12 10:49 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: teqneek I respect your maturity. So for dat, ima stop trolling you.

thats some skilled trolling *highfive*

BBS Signature
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 11:11 PM

At 4/10/12 09:08 PM, Carefoot wrote: or even lacking a social commentary on drugs (or sex).

Gotta say, even if you're not rapping about doing or being on drugs, as long as you have the prior experience you can rap about all the other bullshit that comes with it, even on the same track as someone glorifying it. In fact, if anything, I'd say it'd make a pretty dope track to have both sides of the story. We all know someone who's gone a bit too far.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 11:18 PM

At 4/10/12 11:11 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 4/10/12 09:08 PM, Carefoot wrote: or even lacking a social commentary on drugs (or sex).
Gotta say, even if you're not rapping about doing or being on drugs, as long as you have the prior experience you can rap about all the other bullshit that comes with it, even on the same track as someone glorifying it. In fact, if anything, I'd say it'd make a pretty dope track to have both sides of the story. We all know someone who's gone a bit too far.

Yeah, and that is a good concept. I really don't want to have to put it any more bluntly, but one of the main reasons I'm declining the collab with Carefoot is because I don't think our styles are compatible at all. Plus he just made a full length song dissing me for some weird ass reason.

SCTE3
SCTE3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 10th, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

Will try to get in votes for this round BigRed.

<3//Request a Review//Review Request Club // #10 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 12:00 AM

At 4/10/12 11:18 PM, Teqneek wrote:
I don't do tracks with genderqueers and I can't go on battlerapping with that weight on my shoulder.

I feel for you Teq its like I said really mean things about you in rhyme and now you can't go on.

It almost warrants an all new poem all together.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:06 AM

At 4/11/12 12:00 AM, Carefoot wrote:
I don't do tracks with genderqueers and I can't go on battlerapping with that weight on my shoulder.
I feel for you Teq its like I said really mean things about you in rhyme and now you can't go on.

Hmmm, I've never once even gone out of my way to talk to you. Quit stalking me and go fuck off somewhere.

Aside from you finding me on Reddit and begging me for the tourney info, I have no idea who the fuck you are. Yet you insist on constantly pm'ing me, dedicating your rip off battle tournaments to me, ask me to collab, and make songs dedicated to me. Plus half the shit you say is incomprehensible jibberish.

Seriously- fuck off you creepy fucking meat gazer.

Gasmasq
Gasmasq
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:16 AM

At 4/10/12 05:51 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/10/12 05:37 PM, Teqneek wrote: AAAAHHHHH GODDAMMIT, I forgot Suddle's a troll too. Holy shit you guys love fucking with me, but it's probably my fault for real. My personality makes me troll bait, but at least I can accept it.
Yeah i mentioned it earlier, you're a lolcow.

now now pig, i know it's a battle but there's no need to call names :P

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:56 AM

At 4/11/12 01:06 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 4/11/12 12:00 AM, Carefoot wrote:

Hmmm, I've never once even gone out of my way to talk to you. Quit stalking me and go fuck off somewhere.

:Tears, tears, scared to battle, etc, etc, I am a coward. I'm a hallmark card poet. I am scared of my feelings. Why are you trying to use truth and information this is the internet. You spit hard! SO MANY LINES! YOU CAN BAR CODE IT!

I got that income tax swag.

AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:41 AM

Teq, seriously, chill it. Not saying you start all this, but if you took a deep breath and didn't give a shit, it wouldn't happen. Taking all this stuff so seriously is only going to raise your blood pressure.

I reckon pig secretly owns a pharmaceutical company, making millions from all the hypertension he causes over tintehwebz.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 10:06 AM

billions.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 11:36 AM

At 4/11/12 07:41 AM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Teq, seriously, chill it. Not saying you start all this, but if you took a deep breath and didn't give a shit, it wouldn't happen. Taking all this stuff so seriously is only going to raise your blood pressure.

I reckon pig secretly owns a pharmaceutical company, making millions from all the hypertension he causes over tintehwebz.

You're a bit late on this I guess, but it's cool. I've moved on from being trolled by Pig. Now I'm being stalked by Carefoot, which I actually don't mind.

He's so mind-bogglingly out of his gourd that I don't take offense to anything he says. It's kind of like watching a car accident, except instead of a car, it's Carefoot trying to form words into coherent sentences. Poor little guy.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 12:37 PM

At 4/11/12 11:36 AM, Teqneek wrote:
He's so mind-bogglingly out of his gourd that I don't take offense to anything he says. It's kind of like watching a car accident, except instead of a car, it's Carefoot trying to form words into coherent sentences. Poor little guy.

All of this is goddamn fucking pathetic. Every single one of us, without exception, needs more female attention in our lives.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Gasmasq
Gasmasq
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM

At 4/11/12 12:37 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: All of this is goddamn fucking pathetic. Every single one of us, without exception, needs more female attention in our lives.

"A generation of men raised by women. I wonder if another woman is really what we need?" -Fight Club

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:09 PM

At 4/11/12 01:02 PM, Gasmasq wrote: "A generation of men raised by women. I wonder if another woman is really what we need?" -Fight Club

Are we fucking up Fight Club quotes?

"What's that sound?" -Tyler Dirtman

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:12 PM

This ones for Milton...

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 01:48 PM

At 4/11/12 12:37 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: All of this is goddamn fucking pathetic. Every single one of us, without exception, needs more female attention in our lives.

I actually couldn't agree more. In fact, I only joined this whole (awesome) rap thing because me and my girlfriend split up.

The moment I find another girl capable of stomaching me for more than twenty minutes, I'ma ditch yo asses. So no time soon.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 02:02 PM

At 4/11/12 01:02 PM, Gasmasq wrote:
"A generation of men raised by women. I wonder if another woman is really what we need?" -Fight Club

Don't kid yourself, Gas. I hope you can take the point I'm about to make without generalizing my view, but men need women. I know I do.

Your Fight Club quote deals with male/female relationships on a completely dependent level. If you read the book you'd effn see how much that doesn't relate to what I'm sayin.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... BOOM.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 05:57 PM

At 4/11/12 03:14 PM, Teqneek wrote: Somebody send me some sluts

Now we're talkin.

But fuck sluts...I tried the whole prostitute thing...it's just as much of a hassle as normal women, with the whole bait and switch thing, the concierge thing, the "need my money before anything" thing, so ya might as well learn how to manipulate these regular bitches.

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 06:13 PM

At 4/11/12 05:57 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Now we're talkin.

But fuck sluts...I tried the whole prostitute thing...it's just as much of a hassle as normal women, with the whole bait and switch thing, the concierge thing, the "need my money before anything" thing, so ya might as well learn how to manipulate these regular bitches.

Jeez, am I the only guy on here who's looking for a girl he can be hisself with? Like sex is cool, but I don't get why it's worth messing with people's heads, putting on a giant front and just generally getting into pissing contests with other guys about the size of your harem.

inb4 GAYYYYY

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 06:20 PM

At 4/11/12 03:14 PM, Teqneek wrote: more misogyny; denial of homo sex

ok i know a korean old lady whos a pimp but she needs an address too send girls to a location; its 40 an hour per girl. anal and oral is 20 extra each. you must pay south korean won; failure too pay will result in strict beatings from an array of massage parlor chicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYMou0m_B3c

even if she didn't have a dick you'd still poon her in the ass anyway amirite

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 06:42 PM

i've fucked with 3 different girls this month, and kept 1.

so, my life is functional.
get better at rapping and the bitches will come.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 06:50 PM

Girls are icky.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM

At 4/11/12 06:13 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Jeez, am I the only guy on here who's looking for a girl he can be hisself with? Like sex is cool, but I don't get why it's worth messing with people's heads, putting on a giant front and just generally getting into pissing contests with other guys about the size of your harem.

Naa yo, you misinterpret. This is what I'm getting at.

I was more commenting on my mistake in thinking that prostitutes would fix my girl problems. Now, as for the "manipulation" thing...

Girls want the fantasy. They want you to lead. If you look back on conversations with your ex I bet you will see that I'm right on. So when I say "manipulate," I mean "having your shit together so much that the chick doesn't have to worry about anything so they want to come into your world."

Of course we as men know that no one can ever have their shit completely together, but it's all about acting like you do. So in that way, it is manipulation. But because you are taking "manipulative action" for the advancement of your partner, not towards the detriment, it's not the evil you think I'm talking about. It's the protection of the female spirit from the bullshit we males have to deal with.

BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:28 PM

At 4/11/12 06:13 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:
Jeez, am I the only guy on here who's looking for a girl he can be hisself with? Like sex is cool, but I don't get why it's worth messing with people's heads, putting on a giant front and just generally getting into pissing contests with other guys about the size of your harem.

If that's been your method, it's no wonder you aren't getting any.

~Mike~

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Apr. 11th, 2012 @ 07:35 PM

At 4/11/12 06:42 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote: i've fucked with 3 different girls this month, and kept 1.

so, my life is functional.
get better at rapping and the bitches will come.

And just to bring it back to some trollin shit, I'm already just as good at rap as you are. Better, actually, because you copy Rav's style 2 much. That's why I got my girl from LA callin me daily from across the country, meetin me in Vegas, flyn down to see me this summer, etc.

Let's have a grudge battle and bet a girl. That would be fun.

Am I missing something? Is Suddle Rav? Am I just stupid?

BBS Signature