Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

  • 177,587 Views
  • 3,876 Replies
New Topic
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 18:22:36

At 1 minute ago, SoundGoodizer wrote: man this battle finna go off.

Yeah, it just sucks that Scorch's lyrical prowess and unfathomable mic presence makes the competition kind of one-sided.

On a side note- I can't get his fucking hype track out of my head for some reason. I think he's controlling my mind. From now on, every post I make will include ScorchPoKnee compliments.

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 18:36:25

On a side note- I can't get his fucking hype track out of my head for some reason. I think he's controlling my mind.

it's cause its so bad it's binding with your eardrums.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 19:31:51

At 2 days ago, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, RampantMusik wrote: I'm surprised people like you are allowed to graduate from high school. Don't they have some sort of minimum requirement for being able to use the English language?

Oops, you're from Texas, so I guess not. When you lose, you can buy me a burrito. I love Tex-Mex.
I went to re-listen to your hype track to make sure you were the garbage British juggalo sounding rapper, you were. So after discovering that was indeed you, I feel no need to respond to you any more until the competition begins.

I bagsy battling the butchered remains of these rappers once they're done tearing each other apart. BigRed can we expect to see Rampant vs Suddle?

Even better, we should get Rampant vs Suddle vs Teqneek, as they all seem to freaking hate each other.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 20:45:11


Even better, we should get Rampant vs Suddle vs Teqneek, as they all seem to freaking hate each other.

I hate on nobody. If you see any of my posts, I only defend myself from attacks, but I'm done doing that as well. I'll let my game speak for itself in the competition.

SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 20:52:29

me too all kittens and love :-)

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 21:23:43

At 1 hour ago, AxTekk wrote: I bagsy battling the butchered remains of these rappers once they're done tearing each other apart. BigRed can we expect to see Rampant vs Suddle?

Speaking of "bagsy," I hope your health insurance policies cover funeral expenses.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 22:14:04

At 1 hour ago, Teqneek wrote:

Even better, we should get Rampant vs Suddle vs Teqneek, as they all seem to freaking hate each other.
I hate on nobody. If you see any of my posts, I only defend myself from attacks, but I'm done doing that as well. I'll let my game speak for itself in the competition.

I heard that.

There's been a couple of people call me out in their hypes, but I'm just gonna let my battle verses speak for themselves.

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 22:17:42

At 51 minutes ago, RampantMusik wrote:
At 1 hour ago, AxTekk wrote: I bagsy battling the butchered remains of these rappers once they're done tearing each other apart. BigRed can we expect to see Rampant vs Suddle?
Speaking of "bagsy," I hope your health insurance policies cover funeral expenses.

Your voice reminds me of Dudley from Street Fighter 3. If we get paired up, can you please start your verse by saying "LET'S FIGHT...LIKE GENTLEMEN"?

lol

DX2-GHOST
DX2-GHOST
  • Member since: Jun. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Movie Buff
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 22:23:41

At 3 minutes ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
At 51 minutes ago, RampantMusik wrote:
At 1 hour ago, AxTekk wrote: I bagsy battling the butchered remains of these rappers once they're done tearing each other apart. BigRed can we expect to see Rampant vs Suddle?
Speaking of "bagsy," I hope your health insurance policies cover funeral expenses.
Your voice reminds me of Dudley from Street Fighter 3. If we get paired up, can you please start your verse by saying "LET'S FIGHT...LIKE GENTLEMEN"?

lol

Chun Li and Yun are fucking cheap. GUTTERTRASH.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrlgA52W2Ek

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-22 22:58:39

At 38 minutes ago, KillBillvolume2 wrote: If we get paired up, can you please start your verse by saying "LET'S FIGHT...LIKE GENTLEMEN"?

Alright. But just for you :)

RezzyTip
RezzyTip
  • Member since: May. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 00:05:36

At 1 hour ago, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
There's been a couple of people call me out in their hypes, but I'm just gonna let my battle verses speak for themselves.

like me ; D


BBS Signature
SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 01:42:24

Man it feels like forever. I just want these anti-climactic ass battles to being already haha.

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 03:06:51

At 1 hour ago, SoundGoodizer wrote: Man it feels like forever. I just want these anti-climactic ass battles to being already haha.

They're only anti-climactic ass battles when people drop out.


BBS Signature
RezzyTip
RezzyTip
  • Member since: May. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 03:12:17

At 1 hour ago, SoundGoodizer wrote: Man it feels like forever. I just want these anti-climactic ass battles to being already haha.

i feel you. im writing another hype track, im ready to get started.

p.s. i reeeeaallly feel you. mmm


BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 03:46:39

I'm just going to say this right now. My hook > Richard's. Just being real.


~Mike~

ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 11:44:58

At 7 hours ago, Wyze-Stingray wrote: I'm just going to say this right now. My hook > Richard's. Just being real.

Shutup Wyze.


BBS Signature
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 12:12:18

At 14 hours ago, RampantMusik wrote: Speaking of "bagsy," I hope your health insurance policies cover funeral expenses.

How is that anything to do with "bagsy"? I mean, I'm not talking pre-battle crap, but you could have said something like "speaking of bagsy, I gotta go grab some binliners cause I'm about to take out the trash". Or something.

At 15 hours ago, Teqneek wrote: I hate on nobody. If you see any of my posts, I only defend myself from attacks, but I'm done doing that as well. I'll let my game speak for itself in the competition.

Actually, looking back over it, that hate does some kinda one directional. Do you get personal when you battle then?

Rampant
Rampant
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 12:38:02

At 22 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: How is that anything to do with "bagsy"? I mean, I'm not talking pre-battle crap, but you could have said something like "speaking of bagsy, I gotta go grab some binliners cause I'm about to take out the trash". Or something.

Body bags. Someone's obviously never played Hitman: Blood Money and gone on a bloody rampage with the M4.

RezzyTip
RezzyTip
  • Member since: May. 25, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 13:17:27

a lot of people seem to be creating usernames just for this competition, tight or suspicious?


BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 13:25:37

At 1 hour ago, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 7 hours ago, Wyze-Stingray wrote: I'm just going to say this right now. My hook > Richard's. Just being real.
Shutup Wyze.

Just trying to get good old Walt Kowalski to post here.


~Mike~

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 14:02:06

At 42 minutes ago, OzzFestFreak2 wrote: a lot of people seem to be creating usernames just for this competition, tight or suspicious?

I keep an eye on people and will call out anything suspicious. I'm promoting this outside of Newgrounds and we're getting quite a bit of people making new accounts just to compete.


BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Member since: Jun. 17, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 14:49:48

At 1 hour ago, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 1 hour ago, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 7 hours ago, Wyze-Stingray wrote: I'm just going to say this right now. My hook > Richard's. Just being real.
Shutup Wyze.
Just trying to get good old Walt Kowalski to post here.

GET OFF MY LAWNNNNN

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 18:12:07

At 5 hours ago, RampantMusik wrote: Body bags. Someone's obviously never played Hitman: Blood Money and gone on a bloody rampage with the M4.

Unfortunately true. I know, its unacceptable, what can I say broski!

Hate to sound like anoob, but what's the next set of brackets about? I haven't gone through the Jan/ Winter battles, so do I still have a shot at winning?

BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 18:17:13

At 2 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: Hate to sound like anoob, but what's the next set of brackets about? I haven't gone through the Jan/ Winter battles, so do I still have a shot at winning?

Those battles weren't part of this, side battles you could say. This bracket starts from scratch.


BBS Signature
tvJohnny
tvJohnny
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Art Lover
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 18:41:30

winning


TV JOHNNY DIAMONDZ ON MY RIMZ

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 18:53:43

At 27 minutes ago, BigRed wrote: Those battles weren't part of this, side battles you could say. This bracket starts from scratch.

Tasty.

Its hit me that noone really knows me, so I may be at an advantage in terms of having more disses to put out. I'm a 17 year old white Brit living in North London (Harrow), I'm a Buddhist, I'm bisexual, I'm new on the site, I'm an oldfag on 4chan, I live with my dad who's an accountant, so we're not short on money, and I've been sleeping with the same girl for the last two years. I'm also a part of the local dubstep scene (my AKA is CCMIOF) and I work in a Vegetarian café.

I think with the amount of material I've just given up to you guys that advantage is gone. I want to battle honestly, on an even level in March, and frankly if there's anyone in this battle who can't make a diss track out of that material GIVE UP.

ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 19:11:49

At 15 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: I'm a 17 year old white Brit, I'm bisexual, I'm an oldfag on 4chan, I live with my dad, I'm also a part of the local dubstep scene and I work in a Vegetarian cafÃf©.

Thank you.


BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 19:13:14

At 12 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: Its hit me that noone really knows me, so I may be at an advantage

>implying you have an advantage

I'm bisexual,
I've been sleeping with the same girl for the last two years.

I think you're confusing bisexual with biennial.


BBS Signature
BigRed
BigRed
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 19:27:36

At 31 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: Tasty.

What if that's all lies and he's just trying to make people write irrelevant disses?


BBS Signature
NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-02-23 19:33:01

At 3 minutes ago, BigRed wrote:
At 31 minutes ago, AxTekk wrote: Tasty.
What if that's all lies and he's just trying to make people write irrelevant disses?

Implying that disses aren't pulled out the air half the time anyway?