00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,312 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 00:01:01

At 4/8/12 08:25 PM, Teqneek wrote: Shit's about to get mad serious up in Newgrounds, so you all better be prepared.

"If you a down mothafucka put in work." -Ice Cube

NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 04:32:57

This round had a ridiculous amount of close battles. Kudos to all round 1 MCs, I honestly didn't expect so many solid battles this early on.

Round 1 Results

P64 vs Wyze: Wyze wins
E.J. Spark vs KillBillVolume2: KillBill wins
DJ Future vs Senator John Dean: Senator John Dean wins
Rav vs Emergency: Emergency wins
rezzytip vs soundbreaker: soundbreaker wins
PsioNic vs JoeyKeys: JoeyKeys wins
Alto vs MC-OG: Alto wins
tvJohnny vs Scuare: Scuare wins
Emrox vs Richard J. Amtmann III: Richard wins
PiGPEN vs Teqneek: PiGPEN wins
Blest vs Byron: Byron wins
Chainsaw vs Flip Point: Flip Point wins
Gasmasq vs Fat Beats: Gasmasq wins
Nerfgun Timmy vs Jakobe: Jakobe wins
Gambit vs suddlenuance.: suddlenuance. wins
MC Raven vs B Serious: B Serioius wins

Round 2 Battles

KillBillVolume2 vs Alto
Wyze-Stingray vs B Serious
Scuare vs Emergency
Flip Point vs Byron
PiGPEN vs suddlenuance.
Soundbreaker vs Richard J. Amtmann III
Jakobe vs SenatorJohnDean
JoeyKeys vs Gasmasq

These battles are now going on the 2012 album. I'm resetting the beat list, from now on each beat can only be used once. First come first serve, MC1 post your requests ASAP! Also, I am now putting a stiff 72 hour deadline on each verse and I will post the dates. If you need an extension PM me well in advance, I'm not granting extensions to someone after the deadline because they were tired. Talk to me beforehand. Good luck to all round 2 MCs! MCs knocked out from the pre-round and round 1 can now vote on battles, it will count.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 05:43:22

Congrats on your victory Pig, but just remember that you suck and you still should have lost. You won by one vote, from someone who hasn't reviewed any other comp battles, and said "most of my bars were gay jokes". If by "most of my bars" you mean "1 fucking bar total", then yeah, I guess most of my bars were gay jokes.

And good job convincing Bummer's dumb ass that you were freestyling. Fucking mind boggling, but whatever.

I'M BITTER, I'M BITTER!!!!!!!!! Bring the hate, bitches!

Seriously though, I don't really care that I'm knocked out, because Suddle has so many dickriders that it will be impossible to beat him. Although I did have some good ass material ready for his face.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO COLLAB? I'm ready to get back to making my beautiful music.

And yes, I get pissed as hell whenever someone doesn't vote for me- so I think I'm done with battle rapping. Shit just pisses me off. I'll still hang around to do vote and work with some of y'all though, so hit me up for collabs and shit.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 06:02:17

At 4/10/12 04:32 AM, BigRed wrote:
tvJohnny vs Scuare: Scuare wins

Robbery. Red, how the hell are you letting this one stand?

~Mike~

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 06:04:17

At 4/10/12 05:43 AM, Teqneek wrote: Congrats on your victory Pig, but just remember that you suck and you still should have lost. You won by one vote, from someone who hasn't reviewed any other comp battles, and said "most of my bars were gay jokes". If by "most of my bars" you mean "1 fucking bar total", then yeah, I guess most of my bars were gay jokes.

And good job convincing Bummer's dumb ass that you were freestyling. Fucking mind boggling, but whatever.

I'M BITTER, I'M BITTER!!!!!!!!! Bring the hate, bitches!

Seriously though, I don't really care that I'm knocked out, because Suddle has so many dickriders that it will be impossible to beat him. Although I did have some good ass material ready for his face.

WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO COLLAB? I'm ready to get back to making my beautiful music.

And yes, I get pissed as hell whenever someone doesn't vote for me- so I think I'm done with battle rapping. Shit just pisses me off. I'll still hang around to do vote and work with some of y'all though, so hit me up for collabs and shit.

I'm doing a song with CJ about... beating off and doing drugs it seems if you have any deep insight on the matter here is what I wrote so far:

I spit like a sprinker fuck the listeners my shit gets downloads from singapore I'm the high commissioner
eating hanover n' a-managea-a-tois her like extra corricular until I'm banned from America like a political prisoner,
offtopic often coughing mostly laughing like a dolphin on the green like I'm golphing high on vancouvers streets
Mr Resler rhyhme kevlar I'm not clever snot nosed never cocaine hampers my ability too tamper beats
all over a hustler magazine vaseline gasoline benzodiazepine until I'm a fucked up frankenstein peculator
do that 5 knuckle shuffle till ya ball bag hustles more cum than a turkish oil wrestler scoring like kessler

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 06:20:11

At 4/10/12 06:04 AM, Carefoot wrote:
At 4/10/12 05:43 AM, Teqneek wrote:
I'm doing a song with CJ about... beating off and doing drugs

Not sure who CJ is, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on the beating off while on drugs song. Basically I want to make a gangster ass track with someone whose flow can compliment mine. People just pm me if you're interested. Imma bout to take a piss and go to sleep.

When I arise from my slumber, I expect a retarded ass comment from Pigpen, and a message from Death Row Records in my inbox. Peace out ya sonsabitches!

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 06:29:57

At 4/10/12 06:20 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 4/10/12 06:04 AM, Carefoot wrote:
At 4/10/12 05:43 AM, Teqneek wrote:
I'm doing a song with CJ about... beating off and doing drugs
Not sure who CJ is, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on the beating off while on drugs song. Basically I want to make a gangster ass track with someone whose flow can compliment mine. People just pm me if you're interested. Imma bout to take a piss and go to sleep.

When I arise from my slumber, I expect a retarded ass comment from Pigpen, and a message from Death Row Records in my inbox. Peace out ya sonsabitches!

You don't beat off and you don't do drugs? You ain't gangster. Looks like PiGPen is more gangster than you man! But at least we have reddit. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 06:58:56

At 4/10/12 06:29 AM, Carefoot wrote:
You don't beat off and you don't do drugs? You ain't gangster. Looks like PiGPen is more gangster than you man! But at least we have reddit. ;)

Haha, I feel pretty confident in saying that I'm one of the most gangster ass dudes in here. This place is filled to the brim with spoiled little whippersnappers from the suburbs. And Canadians. And not many people here can say that they've ripped a man's still-beating heart out of their chest with their bare hands like I can.

As for rapping about drugs- I'm not "above" it; I've just had too much personal experience and too many loved ones fuck their lives up for me to glorify hard drugs in my songs (and keep a clear conscience). That's just me though.

Nah, I'm just looking to do a gangster ass track with someone serious, who has a style that works with mine. Thanks for the offer though Carefoot.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 07:10:59

At 4/10/12 06:58 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 4/10/12 06:29 AM, Carefoot wrote:
Haha, I feel pretty confident in saying that I'm one of the most gangster ass dudes in here. This place is filled to the brim with spoiled little whippersnappers from the suburbs. And Canadians. And not many people here can say that they've ripped a man's still-beating heart out of their chest with their bare hands like I can.

As for rapping about drugs- I'm not "above" it; I've just had too much personal experience and too many loved ones fuck their lives up for me to glorify hard drugs in my songs (and keep a clear conscience). That's just me though.

Nah, I'm just looking to do a gangster ass track with someone serious, who has a style that works with mine. Thanks for the offer though Carefoot.

Okay well your still weak from your loss so now I guess I should challenge you too a battle, I mean your BITCH ASS. I am a a Canadian from the suburbs. Aight for real though;
http://soundcloud.com/firearmproductions/captain-planet-cred its-theme

And I have friends who fuck up their lives with perfectly legal drugs I think the label of hard vs soft drugs is pointless and almost a waste of time; and just like this battle I am going to be right all along.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 08:15:47

At 4/10/12 05:43 AM, Teqneek wrote: Congrats on your victory Pig

Thanks bro!

but just remember that you suck and you still should have lost.

Awwww.

I think I'm done with battle rapping.

That's 2 people i've caused to quit now. I hope subtle is ready to become a cutter.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 08:24:55

At 4/10/12 08:15 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/10/12 05:43 AM, Teqneek wrote: Congrats on your victory Pig
Thanks bro!
but just remember that you suck and you still should have lost.
Awwww.

I think I'm done with battle rapping.
That's 2 people i've caused to quit now. I hope subtle is ready to become a cutter.

I didn't even read his message I just saw he was salty so I wanted to pile on the salt. I even voted for him but in retrospect I should have voted where my heart is - the bacon.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 08:31:39

At 4/10/12 08:24 AM, Carefoot wrote: SALT SALT SALT

You sound like subtle.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 08:46:21

At 4/10/12 08:15 AM, PiGPEN wrote: That's 2 people i've caused to quit now. I hope subtle is ready to become a cutter.

That bacon is sizzlin son you on fire right now!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 09:04:49

At 4/10/12 08:31 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/10/12 08:24 AM, Carefoot wrote: SALT SALT SALT
You sound like subtle.

You mean I also sound like DZK or I type salt and you only know that Suddle says that even though its a totally hijacked from the fighting games...

http://iplaywinner.com/glossary/slang/salty.html

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 09:59:39

I still think this should be a big ol' double/triple disc thing and get all the grudges/previous battles up on there.

Though I do understand that probably costs money, something I'm guessing a lot of us aren't brimming with.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 10:45:12

At 4/10/12 09:59 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: I still think this should be a big ol' double/triple disc thing and get all the grudges/previous battles up on there.

Though I do understand that probably costs money, something I'm guessing a lot of us aren't brimming with.

And no one buys ceedees no more. My computer is the only device i have that can still accept cds. Digital or the niche wax market is how it is now. Or old tape cassettes for ironic crusty punks.
I'm releasing my new EP on eightrak.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:08:12

Awwwww snap. Time for round 2. Am I the only one who got some e-goodness from Big Fag today?????

Jakobe, leggo, son. Shout out SnowRo, nucka!!!

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:12:47

Hahaha, you didn't cause me to quit you nerd! I already said a while back that I wouldn't be battling once I'm done with this.

You had nothing to do with me quitting. If anything, it was the fuckfaced, retarded ass voters who somehow thought you beat me with your off-beat, non-serious, 2 personal-containing verses. Now you have no chance against Suddle and his army of dickriders, while I would at least have had a shot. I had an 1,800 word document full of nothing but dirt and disses ready for Suddle. Oh well.

You won by one vote, but I'm pretty sure we can all agree that the fairness factor is thrown the fuck out the window in this. Especialy when there's people who haven't reviewed shit else in this competition deciding the fate of our battle. And retards giving you points for your "freestyled" verse. Lol.

And I realize I had some dumb ass votes too, but those were all from people who didn't count.

Plus, if you count the battle emcees' votes, I'd have ended up beating dat ass. This shit's too broken for me, and I tend to fly off the handle whenever someone disagrees with me. Obviously. My first experience with battle rapping was just frustrating as hell and objectively unfair. But I aint a bitch like tvJohnny and P64 and all those weak-willed men. I'll hang out in this hellhole for a while. Y'all bitches can't get rid of me.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:33:17

At 4/10/12 11:12 AM, Teqneek wrote:

Suddle and his army of dickriders, while I would at least have had a shot.

LOL I got Gasmasq in my bracket...if I get past Jakobe I gotta face the same dickridin politic BS so I feel ya on this. Fuck that though. The goal is to practice here and get popular off of NG like KillBill, etc. So fuck the bullshit.

And don't think I'm overlookin you Jakobe. I'm not gonna underestimate you like those first two chumps did. I'm comin guns blazin at you when I get that track, so you better effn bring it.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:37:57

At 4/10/12 11:12 AM, Teqneek wrote: I had an 1,800 word document full of nothing but dirt and disses ready for Suddle. Oh well.

-----PMs----

At 2 hours ago, PiGPEN wrote: What info did you have on suddle that you were boasting about? I havent bothered to research until now. If you could save me some internet detective work that would be dandy.
At 11 minutes ago, Teqneek wrote: Haha, well he's a Bjork fan for starters, lol.

--------------
1,800 word document full of nothing is more like it. Everyone likes Bjork you uncultured redneck hick.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:42:47

At 4/10/12 11:33 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Suddle and his army of dickriders, while I would at least have had a shot.

Rav, Kill Bill, Scuare, War Spawn? I wouldn't exactly call it an Army, they are friends supporting friends and only two of them can actually vote.

LOL I got Gasmasq in my bracket...

Again, yea hes popular and has friends who come in to vote for him on his battles, but if anything the actual judges don't seem to like him too much. Gasmasq is already an enemy of a few people that are knocked out and can now judge, and the actual good judges vote for the winner. Plain and simple.

All shit talk and trolling each other aside, Suddle would have slaughtered Teqneek without dickriders being involved. I don't mean to insult you Teq, you're a good MC but that's my opinion and its kind of wack that you are gonna get on here and take credit away from MCs like Suddle and Gasmasq, who are just a lot more experienced in battling and rapping overall. I can't say anybody would slaughter John though, hes a creative little fucker.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:53:24

At 4/10/12 11:42 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
I can't say anybody would slaughter John though, hes a creative little fucker.

Ah, durr. And like, are you gonna do anything with that verse I gave you? I gave you a lotta material to sell on that verse. I finally got a chance to diss Tyler the Creator, who I think is a fucking overrated dunce.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 11:56:35

At 4/10/12 11:53 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Ah, durr. And like, are you gonna do anything with that verse I gave you? I gave you a lotta material to sell on that verse. I finally got a chance to diss Tyler the Creator, who I think is a fucking overrated dunce.

I've told Bummer to send me his vocs at least 5 times for the past week. Spam him and maybe he will.

Or you could just be patient.

I take my compliment back now, you're quite uncreative!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 12:00:28

At 4/10/12 11:56 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote: I've told Bummer to send me his vocs at least 5 times for the past week. Spam him and maybe he will.

Or you could just be patient.

I take my compliment back now, you're quite uncreative!

You bipolar sack of exposed nerves.

Hell, by the time this gets done, Tyler won't be relevant any more. Patience? How dare you?!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 12:02:56

At 4/10/12 10:45 AM, PiGPEN wrote: And no one buys ceedees no more. My computer is the only device i have that can still accept cds. Digital or the niche wax market is how it is now. Or old tape cassettes for ironic crusty punks.
I'm releasing my new EP on eightrak.

Fair point. That means it could be released as a colossal digital CD type thing.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO RED.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 12:10:24

At 4/10/12 12:00 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 4/10/12 11:56 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
You bipolar sack of exposed nerves.

Hey SACK:

I just spammed Bummer on NG, Twitter, and Youtube, and I'm going over to his momma house at 3 pm today. But in the future, YOU'RE the supersmart, effective, efficient businessman and I'm just the stupid artist waiting to get fucked out of royalties. You want me to do the business, I get 5% of your Gdmn cut.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 12:22:59

At 4/10/12 12:10 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Hey SACK:

I just spammed Bummer on NG, Twitter, and Youtube, and I'm going over to his momma house at 3 pm today. But in the future, YOU'RE the supersmart, effective, efficient businessman and I'm just the stupid artist waiting to get fucked out of royalties. You want me to do the business, I get 5% of your Gdmn cut.

No, no, no, you got it wrong. I'm the retarded, ineffective, inefficient, SEXY, businessman.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 12:27:09

At 4/10/12 11:37 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
1,800 word document full of nothing is more like it. Everyone likes Bjork you uncultured redneck hick.

You come to me asking for tips so you don't have to do your research, and being the nice guy I am I gave you a couple points and told you to do the rest of your research yourself. Dick.

Oh- and FUCK BJORK.

Goddamn you really are NOTHING more than a worthless, slovenly, out of shape, greasy haired, rat whisker moustached troll. I will bet my fucking LIFE that you are still a virgin; I fucking guarantee it.

This is the last time I'll ever be feeding you so get this straight you stupid fuck-

I live in a city of 500,000 people. In a multicultural, metropolitan area of 1.7 million people. The city I live in has the largest beach in the whole fucking world, and the largest military base in the whole fucking world. I'm not a redneck hick, which is so fucking obvious that it makes you look like a fool to keep saying that over and over and over and over again.

You're probably thinking of WEST Virginia, which is the incest capital of the world and 500 fucking miles away from where I live. Now, I'd give you a pass on your retarded ass mistake IF you are actually from Australia, which brings me to another point- If you are from Australia, then WHY THE FUCK have you abandoned YOUR culture? Where the fuck is your accent? Are you that ashamed of where YOU live that you have to adopt an American accent to sound cool?

You are a pathetic, simpleminded fool. Eat a dick Pigpen, you common bastard.

THE END

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 12:47:07

At 4/10/12 12:22 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote: No, no, no, you got it wrong. I'm the retarded, ineffective, inefficient, SEXY, businessman.

I know. My sister said the same thing when I walked in on her masturbating to your profile pic. She fucking squirted on my fucking $400 Ferregamo loafers, dude.

That being said, I want my damn shit out.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-10 13:05:04

I live in a city of 500,000 people. In a multicultural, metropolitan area of 1.7 million people. The city I live in has the largest beach in the whole fucking world, and the largest military base in the whole fucking world. I'm not a redneck hick, which is so fucking obvious that it makes you look like a fool to keep saying that over and over and over and over again.

Nah Virginia is full of hicks and you're one of them, you just can't tell because you're too close.
And on that beach thing....Australia, Mexico, NZ, Brazil and fucking Bangladesh all have longer beaches. Not that it matters....what a retarded thing to boast....especially to someone who lives in Australia.

If you are from Australia, then WHY THE FUCK have you abandoned YOUR culture? Where the fuck is your accent? Are you that ashamed of where YOU live that you have to adopt an American accent to sound cool?

I'm Australian-American and grew up in America so that's why i have the accent. Not faking anything, the most Australian thing about my voice is that it calls you a cunt.

Oh- and FUCK BJORK.

Nah pigga, nah.

BBS Signature