00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

260,331 Views | 3,445 Replies

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 14:54:05

At 4/5/12 02:52 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/5/12 02:49 PM, PiGPEN wrote: I've got American cash too. My american account, good enough?
ffff.... so you can see dem american numbers....

Great! Just getting inb4 loophole.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.

Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:04:54

At 4/5/12 11:42 AM, PiGPEN wrote: I really don't see why we should be having trust issues....
I'm a 27yo white male, living in a city with one of the highest living expenses in the world.
You're a 19yo black male....ummm and....well you're obviously upper middle class but....mmmm yeaaaah.
Was that week you needed to get the money so you could pawn stuff? AHA RACISM (srsly though)

Oh sweetheart, are you running out of things to say...now you have to stoop to racism? Now I see the depths of your loneliness and despair...being a 27 year old white male with only $950 in your account and 0 girlfriends in your life...shit's gotta hurt! You're nothing more than some 4chan troll! This is literally your life!

Conniving, snake oil salesmen like you are much more likely to steal than me. People like you only battle when they have some backhanded way to win...it's congruent with your beta personality. You're a born loser, you'll never be anything other than an annoyance in a winner's side, and I'm not battling you unless you put money up.

You opened your big mouth and said $500, so you put up $500, same as me. There...is...no...other... ... ... way!!

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:05:36

At 4/5/12 02:54 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Great! Just getting inb4 loophole.

No loopholes, either Milton has to trust i'll pay if he wins or bitch out.
Or better yet....how about doing what im doing Milton? I trust in myself that im going to win. So im not worried about whether you have the money or not. I either win and you pay me or i win and you reveal how pathetic you are and finally quit yipping like a chihuahua. (Apparently it will also cause Teqneek's balls to go inert... added bonus).

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:14:58

At 4/5/12 03:05 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 4/5/12 02:54 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Great! Just getting inb4 loophole.
No loopholes, either Milton has to trust i'll pay if he wins or bitch out.
Or better yet....how about doing what im doing Milton? I trust in myself that im going to win. So im not worried about whether you have the money or not. I either win and you pay me or i win and you reveal how pathetic you are and finally quit yipping like a chihuahua. (Apparently it will also cause Teqneek's balls to go inert... added bonus).

LOL this is pointless. There is no way I'm trusting a snake like you. People who have been on this board longer than me know you're a snake, and they were good enough to tell me. Be a man and pony up, or this is the last message you'll get from me about this.

Last move. Make sure you do your mutilated forefathers proud. Sieg heil!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:27:45

At 4/5/12 03:14 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: People who have been on this board longer than me know you're a snake,

Asspulling. No one knows me on NG beyond "that guy that made such and such" or "that dick who said such and such".
There's 5 things i take consistent pride in abou myself; i work hard, im pretty as fuck, i never cheat or manipulate, i never give up and i never bet small.

If you're determined to have us entrust our money to a third party i'm gonna have to say we get Tom Fulp to do it....i can at least trust a guy who gives out $2k sponsorships during a recession like they're candy. (There's no NG in recession.)

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:29:56

What'd I tell you guys? Pigpen KNOWS the only way to do this is to have a middle man hold the money, which is why he'll keep saying no to it no matter what. There's no way in hell Pig's gonna pay up if he loses.

You guys are at a stalemate, this battle isn't going to happen, and I'm a fucking psychic since I accurately predicted this as soon as the word money was uttered.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:32:26

At 4/5/12 03:27 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
If you're determined to have us entrust our money to a third party i'm gonna have to say we get Tom Fulp to do it....i can at least trust a guy who gives out $2k sponsorships during a recession like they're candy. (There's no NG in recession.)

Unless, of course, you get the owner of this website to hold the money, lol. Well shit, if you think that's a possibility then do it up Pig. Hopefully he agrees.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:37:28

At 4/5/12 03:27 PM, PiGPEN wrote:

Ryan, you're a racist 4chan troll who's never accomplished anything. Everything you do is a novelty; you've never had gravitas in your life. That's why no one trusts you here; that's why you're 27 with $950 in your account; that's why you've only had fat vagina. You don't know what honor is or what working hard is. You're a cheat and a lifelong beta.

If the host can get Tom to do it, fine, but I don't see why he would seeing as you've been on this site for 12 years and accomplished next to nothing.

What say you, host?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 15:50:16

I'm not the only one seeing how scared and desperate he is right?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:01:28

At 4/5/12 03:50 PM, PiGPEN wrote: I'm not the only one seeing how scared and desperate he is right?

Done with this loser unless he has someone hold the money. Otherwise, moving on! Bye Ryan!

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:05:53

At 4/5/12 03:37 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: If the host can get Tom to do it, fine, but I don't see why he would seeing as you've been on this site for 12 years and accomplished next to nothing.

What say you, host?

Gahhh, it's like nine o clock here. PiG, y u so untrusting? I'm pretty sure Tom has better things to do with his life than put his ass in the middle of a potential legal dispute, on the hiphop side of an audio portal that frequently leads to copyright quarrels. I mean, shit, PiG, why don't you just suggest Barrack Obama hold the money?

If PiG is really set on having Tom hold the money, I suggest we make this an official ClabTrap battle to be put on the CD RIGHT NOW, so Newgrounds has a genuine stake in this.

PiG, shit like this is kinda why people say you're trying to snake a way out of it. I'd like to remind you, a verbal agreement is a legally binding contract in the UK, and you could repossess my shit if I was snake enough to run off with the money.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:16:40

At 4/5/12 04:05 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: PiG, y u so untrusting?

I could ask the same of Milton.

I'm pretty sure Tom has better things to do with his life than put his ass in the middle of a potential legal dispute, on the hiphop side of an audio portal that frequently leads to copyright quarrels.

Don't look so intimidated, Tom's a nice guy. I can hold your hand if you want, lol.
But yeah honestly i don't know what he'll say....holding money for people is a lot different than giving someone money....apparently you guys only realize this now?

If PiG is really set on having Tom hold the money, I suggest we make this an official ClabTrap battle to be put on the CD RIGHT NOW, so Newgrounds has a genuine stake in this.

I'm an attention ho so works for me....but you're make it harder and harder for Milton to back out...dude's about to have a mental breakdown typing out those tirades.

PiG, shit like this is kinda why people say you're trying to snake a way out of it. I'd like to remind you, a verbal agreement is a legally binding contract in the UK, and you could repossess my shit if I was snake enough to run off with the money.

No im not giving the little Buddhist kid money to buy some Buddha.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:19:59

I don't get this at all.

Why can't you just do the battle anyway?

Then if the loser doesn't pay up they will be ridiculed by the entire community. Third-parties don't seem entirely necessary.

/two cents

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:24:01

DOUBLEPOSTLOL (seriously Fulp needs to add an edit button for real)

I don't even see why money HAS to be a part of these grudge matches. If you got genuine beef then the beef-settling should be the main aim.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:34:40

At 4/5/12 04:24 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: DOUBLEPOSTLOL (seriously Fulp needs to add an edit button for real)

I don't even see why money HAS to be a part of these grudge matches. If you got genuine beef then the beef-settling should be the main aim.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT, Pig set it off when he said 1,000 dollars, plus that makes it so much more interesting. If the money wasn't a factor then nobody would even care about this battle.

If nobody agrees to hold the money then there's no way in hell the loser will pay up. Also, I would be fucking amazed if the owner of this website actually agreed to hold the money. He won't.

Draw up some kind of agreement, and just get Axtekk to hold the damn money. He's not running off with it, and if he did you could take legal action.

Oh- and did I mention that this battle will never happen?

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:39:26

At 4/5/12 04:34 PM, Teqneek wrote: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT, Pig set it off when he said 1,000 dollars, plus that makes it so much more interesting. If the money wasn't a factor then nobody would even care about this battle.

I disagree. I could give a shit if they're putting money up, I just want to hear battles. Why do I give a fuck if one guy is a grand richer afterwards?

If nobody agrees to hold the money then there's no way in hell the loser will pay up. Also, I would be fucking amazed if the owner of this website actually agreed to hold the money. He won't.

How do we know this? And who cares if he doesn't? It's not like the winner loses anything, and everyone else certainly doesn't. Also, say Pig loses, and he doesn't pay, then you can rip on him and call him human waste to your hearts content. But I don't think he'd give you the satisfaction.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:42:40

At 4/5/12 04:34 PM, Teqneek wrote:

nobody would even care about this battle.

Damn strr8, you think I'd waste time on this loser if there wasn't money involved? Especially since I just googled him and now I know who he REALLY is.

He REALLY is a snake. A hateful person. A 4chan troll. A wannabe Andy Kauffman / Eminem. Like, in real life. This IS his only outlet.

Yeah, this thing isn't happening unless someone holds the money. There's no way I could trust this loser after what I just read. What a social pugstain.

Freak.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:47:48

At 4/5/12 04:16 PM, PiGPEN wrote: I'm an attention ho so works for me....

Well cutting across all shit talk here's the issue:Right now this battle means nothing to NG. Make it a part of an NG tradition so it contributes to the website, and Tom may have a reason to do us a favour here. Red, you up for putting this on the CD?

No im not giving the little Buddhist kid money to buy some Buddha.

Just a side rant. So far i've been made fun of for being British, 17 and Buddhist. I gave you guys better ammo than that, where the fuck are the jokes about my failed two year relationship or my sexuality? F'rChri'ssakes.

And also, PiG, the point is that I'm not gonna run off with the cash because my shit'll get repossessed if I do. True story.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:51:56

At 4/5/12 04:39 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote: I disagree. I could give a shit if they're putting money up, I just want to hear battles. Why do I give a fuck if one guy is a grand richer afterwards?

You just want to hear battles? There's a whole damn tournament going on right here where you can do that. Pigpen said he wants to do a $1,000 battle, and you somehow think that money doesn't make it more interesting? That's why they televise Poker games, and not Monopoly games. Money makes EVERYTHING more interesting. High stakes homie, shit separates the men from the boys.

How do we know this? And who cares if he doesn't? It's not like the winner loses anything, and everyone else certainly doesn't. Also, say Pig loses, and he doesn't pay, then you can rip on him and call him human waste to your hearts content. But I don't think he'd give you the satisfaction.

I just can't see the owner of this website taking a legal risk by holding some random dude's money. Either way, if there's a significant amount of money involved, someone NEEDS to hold it. Like I said earlier- that is just how this shit works. And I'll rip on Pig anyway regardless of if he wins or loses.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 16:52:28

At 4/5/12 04:42 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Damn strr8, you think I'd waste time on this loser if there wasn't money involved?

One last note before I head off to get some shut eye.

PiG, if the third person thing doesn't work for you, SJD if you;ll only battle for money, I'll put twenty five US dollars down for PiG for this battle. SJD puts down $25, I put down $25, we all get a battle well worth half a week of my wages.

Would that be straight forward enough? Dear god, this is causing headaches.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 17:03:59

At 4/5/12 04:47 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: And also, PiG, the point is that I'm not gonna run off with the cash because my shit'll get repossessed if I do. True story.

Nah, your mum's shit. Why don't you ever think of how she feels when you're ripping off folks?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 17:06:58

At 4/5/12 04:42 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Freak.

Lawl that news photographer was such a troll....check that telescopic lense he's using for a portrait. Makes my nose look like gonzo lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 17:12:46

At 4/5/12 04:52 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Would that be straight forward enough? Dear god, this is causing headaches.

I don't know why you'd back that scabies infested basement dweller, but sure. $25 it is. Let's battle.

And let's get it straight I'll only battle PIG for money. If it was somebody like Flex, Nimbus, Rav, Teq, Emergency, Obsideo, ...hell, anybody else, I'd do it for the respect.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 17:34:19

At 4/5/12 05:12 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: I don't know why you'd back that scabies infested basement dweller, but sure. $25 it is. Let's battle.

Sick. You down for this PiG?

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 17:47:09

At 4/5/12 05:34 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:
Sick.

More like wiggedy wack. This just deflated from being a $1,000 pot to a $50 one.

I shall now go find a picture of Nostradamus and paste my face on it in a humorous attempt to show you all that I am an amazing psychic.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 17:54:18

Teqstrodamus

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 18:00:09

At 4/5/12 05:47 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Sick.
More like wiggedy wack. This just deflated from being a $1,000 pot to a $50 one.

Implying of course that it was ever really a $1000 dollar fight. PiG made a big statement then couldn't deal with what it implied, and hey, we all do stupid shit sometimes. Point is, we all get to watch a $50 grudge match, BigRed gets a few days slack for the lack of new battles posted and I get dibs on mixing the resultant accapellas, making me feel important.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 18:07:02

At 4/5/12 06:00 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:
At 4/5/12 05:47 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Sick.
Implying of course that it was ever really a $1000 dollar fight. PiG made a big statement then couldn't deal with what it implied, and hey, we all do stupid shit sometimes. Point is, we all get to watch a $50 grudge match, BigRed gets a few days slack for the lack of new battles posted and I get dibs on mixing the resultant accapellas, making me feel important.

It was never $1000 fight. I know what makes pig tick now that I googled him. It's just like I thought, he's a genetically inferior sexually deviant person. Ripe to be an axe murderer. Sits around reading books about serial killers and watching Lockup on MSNBC.

People like that can't be honest or have honor. It's just not in their genetic makeup.

BBS Signature

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 18:10:04

At 4/5/12 02:40 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Also, when's our collab happening? xP

It'll happen eventually lol. Working on submissions to a couple of international composition contests, then I have a CD and a music publishing deal to sort out.

Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-04-05 18:12:08

At 4/5/12 06:00 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote:

Yeah, it's better than nothing for real. $1,000 smackeroos just seems so much better though.

Side note for Red- Do you know if these 2 remaining battles are getting finished tonight?