• 3,871 Replies
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 05:50 PM

I was asked to judge since this shit was an idea. Where's my damn cookies?

TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 06:09 PM

At 3/28/12 05:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I was asked to judge since this shit was an idea. Where's my damn cookies?

Here's your cookie.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

BBS Signature
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 06:12 PM

Wow, war-spawn, SJD be trolling and you spent the last two days feeding cake by request. Also-

At 3/28/12 06:51 AM, pinballwizard420 wrote:

That pisses me off, because it means Obsideo went out for nothing! That's bullshit. Damn that's some bullshit.

-anyone else who wanted to hear more battles with Obsideo, we got a HDC battle on here: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478280

Yes, I'm posting non HDC audio in the HDC thread. UMAD?

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM

*clabtrap

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 08:41 PM

At 3/28/12 04:57 PM, war-spawn wrote:

SICK BURN!!!!!
You Last Place Life Finisher. Go get a paper route!!! LMAO
We're on NewGrounds. This really isn't the place where people with money settle their differences. Fuckin genius.

Just shows what a sheep you are. You can settle your money differences anywhere you want. I started money grudge matches here cuz I'm an innovator. The fuck are you? Baaaaa sheep! You're never gonna make it.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 08:47 PM

At 3/28/12 06:12 PM, AxTekk wrote: Wow, war-spawn, SJD be trolling and you spent the last two days feeding cake by request.

That's not even trolling. Look up what the word means.

At 3/28/12 08:41 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Just shows what a sheep you are. You can settle your money differences anywhere you want. I started money grudge matches here cuz I'm an innovator. The fuck are you? Baaaaa sheep! You're never gonna make it.

An innovator wouldn't lose in his own idea. An innovator would actually encourage others to step their game up since the innovator would be dropping hot tracks all the time. If I hadn't removed 200+ songs from this site, you'll see that I'm what you wish you were. A musician who does nothing but improve his craft. I don't want to make it, I just want make music. And battle, that's practically the key reason I'm here.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 09:18 PM

At 3/28/12 08:41 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote:
At 3/28/12 04:57 PM, war-spawn wrote:

SICK BURN!!!!!
You Last Place Life Finisher. Go get a paper route!!! LMAO
We're on NewGrounds. This really isn't the place where people with money settle their differences. Fuckin genius.
Just shows what a sheep you are. You can settle your money differences anywhere you want. I started money grudge matches here cuz I'm an innovator. The fuck are you? Baaaaa sheep! You're never gonna make it.

CHILDREN, CHILDREN, BOTH OF YOU SETTLE DOWN haha

Now I like both of you assholes. You're both good rappers, you're both cocky bastards and you're both excellent shit talkers. Now if you two don't battle I'm gonna poop in both of your refrigerators.

Pic related, it's SJD and Spawn realizing that everyone wants to see them battle.

ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 09:28 PM

At 3/28/12 05:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I was asked to judge since this shit was an idea.

How can you possibly think my first verse didn't have personals? xD honest question, not being a troll here.

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 28th, 2012 @ 10:46 PM

At 3/28/12 09:18 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Pic related, it's SJD and Spawn realizing that everyone wants to see them battle.

But i dont even want to see them battle. I want to see them chestpuffing and grandstanding like the gayknickers from outerspace they are.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 12:40 AM

I just want to congratulate everyone. Together, we have created 50 pages of shit talking, accusations, and manhood defense. Let's all get drunk now.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 12:50 AM

At 3/29/12 12:40 AM, Teqneek wrote: I just want to congratulate everyone. Together, we have created 50 pages of shit talking, accusations, and manhood defense. Let's all get drunk now.

Thunderbird and 40s for all.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 01:03 AM

At 3/28/12 09:28 PM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/28/12 05:50 PM, war-spawn wrote: I was asked to judge since this shit was an idea.
How can you possibly think my first verse didn't have personals? xD honest question, not being a troll here.

It was more or less the same verse. You both had fake account lines and gay joke lines, and on top of that you took his last line.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 01:17 AM

At 3/28/12 10:46 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/28/12 09:18 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Pic related, it's SJD and Spawn realizing that everyone wants to see them battle.
But i dont even want to see them battle. I want to see them chestpuffing and grandstanding like the gayknickers from outerspace they are.

You should wanna see us battle so then you could take notes on what a real battle is supposed to sound like. Rather than that garbage you put out.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 01:36 AM

At 3/29/12 01:17 AM, war-spawn wrote: You should wanna see us battle so then you could take notes on what a real battle is supposed to sound like. Rather than that garbage you put out.

That's cute.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 01:58 AM

At 3/29/12 01:36 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/29/12 01:17 AM, war-spawn wrote: You should wanna see us battle so then you could take notes on what a real battle is supposed to sound like. Rather than that garbage you put out.
That's cute.

Not as cute as you and the majority of the people here thinking that they're good rappers.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 02:27 AM

At 3/29/12 01:58 AM, war-spawn wrote:
That's cute.
Not as cute as you and the majority of the people here thinking that they're good rappers.

Man all you do is talk shit about everyone else here. Why don't you shut the fuck up and worry about improving your craft? There's a reason you don't have fans, and it's not because everyone's an idiot. It's because you need to vastly improve. We all do, but you have no business spewing garbage at us when your shit is not that good.

If you knew about this contest for so long, then why the FUCK didn't you enter it? You are a pompous dickhead. I listened to your songs, and I can name at least 10 other rappers here who are better than you. Bill would wreck you, Alto would wreck you, Rav, Suddle, Gas, Scuare, SJD, Richard, and a slew of others would all most likely beat you.

Your lyrics are generic and soulless. You breathe into the mic like a fat greasy nutsack with a dickhole of a mouth. You slur words together so that your verses are nearly indecipherable. You drop N bombs as filler words. If you have over 200 songs, then you've without a doubt hit your prime, and that's pretty sad. I have like 10 songs and I think I'm already on your level, hahaha. If I released 200 songs and my shit was as bad as yours, I'd have thrown in the towel by now.

Get the fuck out of here if all you're going to do is talk shit about how much better you are than everybody else. You probably lead a pathetic existence, and I'm sure all your "friends" can't stand your company. Someone so full of himself is surely not liked by anyone in the outside world.

And before you talk shit about me- I KNOW that I have room for improvement, I do not think I'm a great rapper yet, but I am confident that I have the tools to become one. I don't talk shit up here unless I am provoked, then I will defend myself. You on the other hand, come out of left field telling everyone they suck and that you would beast everyone here. Then you say that the winner of the comp should battle you? What the fuck, you aren't on many of these rappers' level.

You would be a 2nd or 3rd round knockout. You are NOT that good. You bring nothing new to the table. You are a fucking clone. You are just another amateur rapper and you will never be famous, especially if you've released over 200 songs by now and nobody knows who the fuck you are.

Quit being such a self-important, pathetic, sad son of a bitch.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 02:42 AM

He mad.

BBS Signature
Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 02:46 AM

At 3/29/12 02:27 AM, Teqneek wrote:
At 3/29/12 01:58 AM, war-spawn wrote:
At 3/29/12 01:17 AM, war-spawn wrote: Lockdown Mode Initiated

I just think a whole bunch of these dudes comin in here and talkin shit to get people to listen to their shit. If that's the case, its whatever, but I just don't understand why this is the setting they are doin it in. There's a lot of shit talkin goin on here from all directions, so I'm not really too worried that he's sayin everyone sucks. I guess i just wanted you guys to know that I am enjoying every minute of it, but damn spawn, it was cool when it was just you v senator, but why do you have to spread the hate out so far? Keep it specific....more entertaining that way

... awww :(

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 02:44 AM

New SJD beat!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478472?updated=1

Would love a collaborator. HOWEVER! This is a LOVE song. So this is practice for your songwriting skills. And it's not a straight ahead kind of thing...if you listen to the beat you'll see what I mean. I made the beat to mimic relationships, so it's not just something you can mindlessly rap your same old stupid wannabe pimp lyrics over.

ALSO! If anyone has tips on the mix, I would love that. I would love to improve that skill.

With that said, enjoy!

BBS Signature
AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 02:53 AM

At 3/29/12 02:42 AM, PiGPEN wrote: He mad.

War-Spawn, this is exactly what SJD wanted. You get all pissy at him and say a bunch of stupid stuff, and now everyone thinks you're an egocentric better-than-thou prick. You should have really thought some more about a rapper who releases a B&Butthead styled hype track and then challenges KillBill to a grudge match. SJD knows how to make a name for himself, because he welcomes the fact people underestimate his rapping ability.

I'm just sayin'

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM

At 3/29/12 02:46 AM, Scuare wrote:

:Keep it specific....more entertaining that way

Just to let you know, the first reason I jumped on his ass so hard is because he came IN THE GATE sayin EVERYBODY sucked...basically playing politics, only givin props to people he knows personally. check BigRed's comment board (not this messageboard, the Clabtrap comment board on BigRed's frontpage)

All trollin aside, I really think that politics shit, only givin props to ppl cuz others do, will keep everybody down. This place could really be a community where people make a name for themselves in music, but all the politics has to stop and ppl have to really start reviewing each other honestly and separate the good-natured trolling from the dumb shit.

BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 03:38 AM

At 3/29/12 02:27 AM, Teqneek wrote:

I like how passionate teqneek gets over things, lol.

Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 03:40 AM

At 3/29/12 03:05 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote

All trollin aside, I really think that politics shit, only givin props to ppl cuz others do, will keep everybody down. This place could really be a community where people make a name for themselves in music, but all the politics has to stop and ppl have to really start reviewing each other honestly and separate the good-natured trolling from the dumb shit.

Man people are going to be people. You can't stop the politics cause that's how people interact. There will always be dick riders and what not. Nothin you can really do about it. I don't think this site is any worse than any other.

I'm not calling you out or anything, but i think you'd find that if you didn't antagonize people then you wouldn't be dealing with as much of the bullshit. I know you're mostly just trolling, but it gets peoples defenses up and what not. I'm not telling you to stop, just saying that it brings some of that shit to you. If no one reacted to ignorant statements or instigation then people would stop doin it

... awww :(

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 03:59 AM

At 3/29/12 12:40 AM, Teqneek wrote: I just want to congratulate everyone. Together, we have created 50 pages of shit talking, accusations, and manhood defense. Let's all get drunk now.

Here's to another 50! *slams drink*

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 04:41 AM

At 3/29/12 03:59 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:

Fuck your sissy American drinks! What is this budweiser? Tastes like Canadian water I say!

~Mike~

NimbusTheGeneral
NimbusTheGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 08:28 AM

all the politics has to stop and ppl have to really start reviewing each other honestly and separate the good-natured trolling from the dumb shit.

I vote objectively, actually. When I listen to a battle I'm judging (which I have to do this round) I listen to the battle, not who I like personally or know personally. I'll tell my best friend he's lost if that's the case. But I do agree, some votes are swayed by people they know personally. And this would definitely be an hell of a battle if I was in it this year (yay for not deciding to buy home recording equipment lol). But I'll be back in it soon enough.

NimbusTheGeneral
NimbusTheGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 08:30 AM

At 3/29/12 04:41 AM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 3/29/12 03:59 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote:
Fuck your sissy American drinks! What is this budweiser? Tastes like Canadian water I say!

Fuck a Budweiser. I drink Kasteel Rouge (Belgian Cherry), Korsendonk, Mad Elf, Purple Haze, Strongbow, Loose Cannon (and Black Cannon), Weyerbacher, Troeg, and a plethora of other great tasting beer lol.

ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 09:11 AM

At 3/29/12 01:03 AM, war-spawn wrote: It was more or less the same verse. You both had fake account lines and gay joke lines, and on top of that you took his last line.

No it wasn't. Rav said I was gay and that this wasn't my first account. That doesn't mean I have fake accounts at all, he was referring to my era as Q-Sik The 112, last year.

I said he plays pokemon, looks like johnny depp on crack, from england, mentioned the 3 best friends in Suddle, Billy, and Rav, and had fake accounts on Twitter. All of which were personal.

Given, my punches may not have hit as hard as I thought and may have been delivered terribly with an average flow, but I had plenty of personals. I understand some of them seem like generic personals such as the pokemon and fake Twitter accounts, but I mean, what can I do? That was as much stuff as I could find at the time, really check the Twitter accounts that subscribe to him and tell me you don't think somethings a bit fishy.

I would accept it if you just plain said I sucked as a rapper and should quit at life, but to say I have no personals hurts my heart.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 10:46 AM

At 3/29/12 03:40 AM, Scuare wrote:
Man people are going to be people. You can't stop the politics cause that's how people interact.

Well said and you're right. But hey, I gotta fight the good fight. As the Senator, I am the people's representative and I must set a good example.

I'm not calling you out or anything, but i think you'd find that if you didn't antagonize people then you wouldn't be dealing with as much of the bullshit.

Again, as the people's representative, I have a responsibility to troll/Netsmack the FUCK out of idiots like Whore-Sperm who act like dipshits. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta handle biz. LMAO

Senator John Dean the Antagonist. Hey, I might have a new rap name!

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Mar. 29th, 2012 @ 10:48 AM

At 3/29/12 09:11 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
No it wasn't. Rav said I was gay and that this wasn't my first account. That doesn't mean I have fake accounts at all, he was referring to my era as Q-Sik The 112, last year.

Dbl post, sorry, but Emergency, why give this moron the time of day? He's a failed MC. He fails at life. You and Rav both killed that battle. He's just mad he's still gotta ask his mom for grocery money.

BBS Signature