HDC
HDC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 19:03:45

Congratulations to PiGPEN.

HDC Presents: Clabtrap 2012, Troll of the Year.

Keep up the good fight buddy.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 19:39:29

Sigh. I guess I am just in a slow mood. I can't write anything upbeat, so here's what came out. I'm still proud of it though.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478573?updated=1

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
HDC
HDC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Artist
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 20:05:28

At 3/29/12 07:30 PM, R-avenger wrote: Oh sorry for the double post, but why am I nailed/tied to a cross? I died for your sins..?

Sincerly yours,
Pikajew

BDSM.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 20:13:36

At 3/29/12 07:03 PM, HDC wrote: Congratulations to PiGPEN.

HDC Presents: Clabtrap 2012, Troll of the Year.

Keep up the good fight buddy.

On that note, everyone should read my comic tROLL gAME i'm work on ch9 right fucking now.

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 21:23:57

This has nothing to do with rap, but hey...why not. Let's let people know who the Senator REALLY is!

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478592?updated=1

Sonic the Hedgehog lovers unite!

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 21:32:55

At 3/29/12 09:23 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: This has nothing to do with rap, but hey...why not. Let's let people know who the Senator REALLY is!

>inb4 shameless promotion. I actually like those last two beats you posted. lol

TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 21:40:57

At 3/29/12 09:23 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: This has nothing to do with rap, but hey...why not. Let's let people know who the Senator REALLY is!

Well i guess that explains your autistic behavior.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 21:59:19

At 3/29/12 01:37 PM, war-spawn wrote: lol Teq. Everything you said ain't even factual. Hell, half the people you mentioned who are "better" than me actually used me as a stencil to improve their own craft. Stop typing paragraphs at me kid, you have no idea what you're talking about.

FACT- Nobody knows who the fuck you are, thereby making it FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to use you as a "stencil". Anyone using your style would be immediately doomed for failure (like you have obviously been since day one).

FACT- You have 200 songs and nobody knows who the fuck you are.

FACT- You are a run of the mill, amateur, inflated ego bitch. Which is funny because nobody knows who the fuck you are.

FACT- You've had a Youtube account for SIX years. I've had one for 11 months and have twice as many views as you. Nobody knows who the fuck you are.

FACT- You have hit your peak, and you still suck. You are a mediocre fool who thinks he's God's gift to hip hop. You are a generic, incoherent, N bomb dropping, no substance, sub-par rapper and you will never be what you think that you are.

Like I said earlier, I only have like 10 songs and I feel like I'm already on your level. You have 200 songs, and I can't tell any of them apart from one another. You aint shit, so stop acting like you are. Oh, and nobody knows who the fuck you are.

Either stop being a bitch, or go fuck off. You dirty ho ass perpetrator.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 22:30:11

At 3/29/12 09:59 PM, Teqneek wrote: FACT-
FACT-
FACT-
FACT-
FACT-

Teq deserves a lolcow award.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 22:40:27

At 3/29/12 10:30 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/29/12 09:59 PM, Teqneek wrote: FACT-
FACT-
FACT-
FACT-
FACT-
Teq deserves a lolcow award.

If by lolcow award, you mean the Holberg International Memorial Prize for outstanding scholarly work in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and theology, then yes- I deserve that. And thank you for considering me for an award of such prestige.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 22:57:27

At 3/29/12 10:40 PM, Teqneek wrote: If by lolcow award, you mean the Holberg International Memorial Prize for outstanding scholarly work in the arts, humanities, social sciences, and theology, then yes- I deserve that. And thank you for considering me for an award of such prestige.

Nobel has introduced a category for Raging Cunts, i nominated you.... FINGERS CROSSED.

BBS Signature
NimbusTheGeneral
NimbusTheGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:03:30

Oh and Nimbus, is it true that the dude thought he was lyrically better than you? Let us see him spit something that he better than you.

o.O You talking about Emergency? I don't recall him ever saying he was lyrically better than me. It could be the case, however I don't remember it. I'm a cocky son of a bitch, NONE OF Y'ALL ARE ON MY FUCKING LEVEL!!! lol

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:08:39

At 3/29/12 10:57 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
Nobel has introduced a category for Raging Cunts, i nominated you.... FINGERS CROSSED.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DONNY

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:10:34

At 3/29/12 11:03 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote:

Oh and Nimbus, is it true that the dude thought he was lyrically better than you? Let us see him spit something that he better than you.
o.O You talking about Emergency? I don't recall him ever saying he was lyrically better than me. It could be the case, however I don't remember it. I'm a cocky son of a bitch, NONE OF Y'ALL ARE ON MY FUCKING LEVEL!!! lol

Nah, that aint cocky at all man. Just straight up truth. No one's better than Nimbus, i'd like to see someone say he's better than Nimbus.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:11:09

At 3/29/12 09:59 PM, Teqneek wrote: FACT- Nobody knows who the fuck you are, thereby making it FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to use you as a "stencil". Anyone using your style would be immediately doomed for failure (like you have obviously been since day one).

Even though some of the people who you said could beat me in a battle are people who I've made music with for the passed 2 years.

It's for my motto. I'm the greatest rapper you've never heard of.

FACT- You've had a Youtube account for SIX years. I've had one for 11 months and have twice as many views as you. Nobody knows who the fuck you are.

I barely post on that account. On top of that, it's mainly used for being a part of the fighting game community. It's kinda hard to follow someone who isn't active with posting.

FACT- You have hit your peak, and you still suck. You are a mediocre fool who thinks he's God's gift to hip hop. You are a generic, incoherent, N bomb dropping, no substance, sub-par rapper and you will never be what you think that you are.

Coming from some one who doesn't even use multis, metaphors, or punch lines. I'm also Agnostic, so I don't think this sentence holds any weight.

Like I said earlier, I only have like 10 songs and I feel like I'm already on your level. You have 200 songs, and I can't tell any of them apart from one another. You aint shit, so stop acting like you are. Oh, and nobody knows who the fuck you are.

Wow you're dumb. Had 200, not have. Had. They're no longer on this site, which means you haven't heard them. On top of that, they're mostly instrumentals. And just because a nobody such as yourself doesn't know me doesn't make a nobody. It just means you need broaden your horizon.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:17:52

On top of that, this 1:12 track has a better beat than anything you've ever made, simply because you can't mix your tracks for shit. And the lyrics are more complex than anything you've ever dreamed of writing.

• WS - Return of 16 Bars
    WS - Return of 16 Bars by war-spawn

heh

Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
NimbusTheGeneral
NimbusTheGeneral
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:18:40

At 3/29/12 11:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: On top of that, this 1:12 track has a better beat than anything you've ever made, simply because you can't mix your tracks for shit. And the lyrics are more complex than anything you've ever dreamed of writing.
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/478578

Yo Spawn...how's that Black Hand smacking you upside your head album or something like that going? Smash something! What the fuck is good y'all? This trolling and arguing is getting boring as fuck...

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:19:48

At 3/29/12 11:11 PM, war-spawn wrote:
At 3/29/12 09:59 PM, Teqneek wrote: FACT- Nobody knows who the fuck you are, thereby making it FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to use you as a "stencil". Anyone using your style would be immediately doomed for failure (like you have obviously been since day one).
Even though some of the people who you said could beat me in a battle are people who I've made music with for the passed 2 years.

It's for my motto. I'm the greatest rapper you've never heard of.

I barely post on that account. On top of that, it's mainly used for being a part of the fighting game community. It's kinda hard to follow someone who isn't active with posting.

Coming from some one who doesn't even use multis, metaphors, or punch lines. I'm also Agnostic, so I don't think this sentence holds any weight.

Wow you're dumb. Had 200, not have. Had. They're no longer on this site, which means you haven't heard them. On top of that, they're mostly instrumentals. And just because a nobody such as yourself doesn't know me doesn't make a nobody. It just means you need broaden your horizon.

Okay- just because you've collabed with people doesn't mean that they emulate your fucking style. That is complete arrogance.

I use plenty of metaphors, and I use more multis than probably anyone here. And I have a fucking punchline at least every 2 bars. You are just making shit up.

Even if anything you just stated were true- Not one thing you just said makes up for the fact that you are a pompous douchebag. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else- you aren't. The end.

war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:22:24

At 3/29/12 11:18 PM, NimbusTheGeneral wrote:
At 3/29/12 11:17 PM, war-spawn wrote: On top of that, this 1:12 track has a better beat than anything you've ever made, simply because you can't mix your tracks for shit. And the lyrics are more complex than anything you've ever dreamed of writing.
Yo Spawn...how's that Black Hand smacking you upside your head album or something like that going? Smash something! What the fuck is good y'all? This trolling and arguing is getting boring as fuck...

They only troll and argue because none of these faggots wanna battle me. So far, the only people who are down to battle me are the people I'm cool with on here.

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:23:14

At 3/29/12 11:11 PM, war-spawn wrote: Coming from some one who doesn't even use multis, metaphors, or punch lines.

Dude you clearly didnt listen to him.....
teqneek savagly scramble ya damn jaw
pigpen happily handle a mans balls

Thats like a 5 syllable multi, 2 metaphors and 6 punchlines AT LEAST.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:25:43

At 3/29/12 11:19 PM, Teqneek wrote: Okay- just because you've collabed with people doesn't mean that they emulate your fucking style. That is complete arrogance.

I've never said they emulate my style. I've said they've used me as a stencil to broaden their own range in style.

I use plenty of metaphors, and I use more multis than probably anyone here. And I have a fucking punchline at least every 2 bars. You are just making shit up.

Now you're just talking bullshit. I've yet to hear one good metaphor, simile, or rhyme scheme from you. You sound like a younger version of Nimbus with a rejected Beastie Boy flow.

Even if anything you just stated were true- Not one thing you just said makes up for the fact that you are a pompous douchebag. Stop acting like you're better than everyone else- you aren't. The end.

I'm not better than everyone else. I'm just better than the majority of the people here. Which is what I've been saying since I've been here. You really need to learn how to read better. Are you dyslexic or something?

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:25:01

Wow, that was shit. Way to mash a bunch of rhyming words without any context into a soup of incoherent mumbling bullshit. Your bars are generic and that beat sucks. You have no right to call everyone here inferior. I'm done with this.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:32:00

If I'm dyslexic, then you were born without ears. I don't even know who Nimbus is, so you comparing me to him doesn't even register as an insult to me.

This whole argument is futile. You've already made yourself look like an ass since your very first comment.

ahem: "This battle is lulz. I feel like I could make one track that would destroy the majority of the rappers here. OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO NG WHILE I WAS GONE?!"

Fuck you.

glitchs2d
glitchs2d
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Melancholy
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:33:54

Nimbus you ever release your album that you had MadFlex on?

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:34:16

At 3/29/12 11:32 PM, Teqneek wrote: I don't even know who Nimbus is

The one that isn't you is Nimbus.

BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-29 23:49:41

At 3/29/12 11:32 PM, Teqneek wrote: ahem: "This battle is lulz. I feel like I could make one track that would destroy the majority of the rappers here. OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO NG WHILE I WAS GONE?!"

I stand by this statement. I could easily make one 5 minute track dissing every entree in this competition, and have more flow, punchlines, and skill in the 8 bars I throw at each person than what you idiots have been rapping at each other since you been in this competition. And as for you whole "Spawn's only siding with his friends" argument, that's bullshit. The people I respect here that I didn't know would be Alto, Scuare, Richard, P64, and Emergency. And coming back to this, I see that Wyze has improved his craft, Rav is getting better with battling, GQ and Billy still doing what they do. Only person who I disliked since I've seen the battle listing would be Joey Keys, only because he was on some 2 faced shit when he first came onto this site. Now, you gonna stop bitching and battle me, or what?

Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-30 00:24:47

At 3/29/12 11:49 PM, war-spawn wrote:
Now, you gonna stop bitching and battle me, or what?

I never wanted to battle you in the first place. All I wanted was for you to shut the fuck up about how awesome you are. You are not that good, and have no right to be talking shit about the people in this contest. You've done nothing but profess your superiority over "the majority" of the rappers here since the day your hate-filled ass barged onto the scene.

I only entered this contest because I thought it would be good practice and would help me to improve my bars. I really don't want to get into any other dick size contests other than my bracket battles. Not saying that I couldn't beat you, but battling you isn't anywhere near a top priority for me.

Now I know you're going to reply with a bunch of bullshit about me bitching out, but just remember that I never even wanted to fucking battle you- I just want you to stop being a dick to everyone. You are a judge, so go judge some shit. And stop being so goddamn condescending in your reviews also.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-30 00:31:58

At 3/29/12 11:49 PM, war-spawn wrote:

:Now, you gonna stop bitching and battle me, or what?

Dude, Sperm, I thought pig was your butt buddy. But you even got him trolling on you. You need to shut up.

BBS Signature
Obsideo
Obsideo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-30 01:11:23

As much as I hate breaking up a good circle jerk...

Has anyone else here noticed that Sunraw kinda sounds like MC Raven just without the British accent? Anyone?

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-30 02:16:08

At 3/30/12 01:11 AM, Obsideo wrote: As much as I hate breaking up a good circle jerk...

Has anyone else here noticed that Sunraw kinda sounds like MC Raven just without the British accent? Anyone?

No, he doesn't sound like that at all.

~Mike~