Be a Supporter!

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

  • 178,622 Views
  • 3,876 Replies
New Topic
Dwreck85
Dwreck85
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-25 21:44:24

At 3/25/12 09:27 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/25/12 09:20 PM, Dwreck85 wrote:
At 3/25/12 09:14 PM, PiGPEN wrote: Dirty's my dad.
lol . not totally unbelievable . he loved hookers...
My mom's a teacher for the handicapped, you monster.

HAHAH im dyin... here ya go ... everyone knows teachers don't make good money. And being that ODB is dead, and has been ... and she would be the only income in the house other than your cd sales.... this scenario is seeming more and more possible . lol i should do stand up

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-25 21:48:04

And now dat nig dubdeez tryina jack mah review style....
Except i give 3 points to great disses not 2 so that they're mathematically more significant, quality over quantity bro.

also how the fuck is the freestyle lines pointless? im referencing his last battle.

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-25 21:57:32

At 3/25/12 09:48 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
also how the fuck is the freestyle lines pointless? im referencing his last battle.

Well that actually makes sense if he didnt hear the lil C battle....but then why the fuck would i get a plus for the "no U in win" line.....that lines completely retarded if you dont know what im referencing.


BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-25 21:58:20

At 3/25/12 09:48 PM, PiGPEN wrote: And now dat nig dubdeez tryina jack mah review style....
Except i give 3 points to great disses not 2 so that they're mathematically more significant, quality over quantity bro.

also how the fuck is the freestyle lines pointless? im referencing his last battle.

Are you gonna respond to every negative review? Better get your typin' fingers ready.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-25 22:02:50

At 3/25/12 09:58 PM, Teqneek wrote: Are you gonna respond to every negative review? Better get your typin' fingers ready.

Wasnt even a negative review, he gave you a single point over me. I'm replying because it actually said something beyond HERP DERP I LIKE SO AND SOs FLOW. HE FLOWS MAD RIVERY MAN.


BBS Signature
Gambitandshit
Gambitandshit
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-25 22:03:12

I should really quit doing nitrous whippets and just start writing already.

At 3/25/12 08:09 PM, BigRed wrote: DEADLINE ANNOUNCEMENT

Gambit
MC Raven
Nerfgun Timmy
Gasmasq

You must have your first verse in by Monday night. If I do not see it in my inbox when I wake up Tuesday morning you will be disqualified.
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 09:06:51

At 3/25/12 08:09 PM, BigRed wrote: DEADLINE ANNOUNCEMENT

Gambit
MC Raven
Nerfgun Timmy
Gasmasq

You must have your first verse in by Monday night. If I do not see it in my inbox when I wake up Tuesday morning you will be disqualified.

My predictions, may change my mind when I hear their tracks obviously but here is what I am guessing results are R1:

Blest vs Byron
Chainsaw vs Flip Point
Gambit vssuddlenuance.
MC Raven vs B Serious
Nerfgun Timmy
vs Jakobe
Gasmasq vs Fat Beats

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 09:19:51

OptimisticOctopus
PS: Pig, I just have to ask. No hate, but what's your obsession with freestyling? I mean, in almost every review I've seen from you, you claim that one guy or another "obviously" wrote it beforehand. How do you know that? And then you make the equally unprovable claim that you came up with your verses off the top of your head. I'm just saying it doesn't make you look good, man--and by extention your verse. If anything it makes you come off as kinda insecure (not saying you are, either).

Wtf, people cant seriously be this retarded. I guess you were right Teq....

Teq in a PM
It's not that I can't "take a joke", it's that the joke WILL go over the heads of some of the more oblivious voters. Not trying to be a dick, but a shitload of people here are not too bright, and you should never underestimate the stupidity of them. You need to either make that "joke" more obvious or just take that freestyle claim out altogether. I don't want you getting votes because some retards thought you freestyled that verse.

But Octopus, im not fucking freestyling its a reference to his battle against LilC....and i dont fucking mention anything about people needing to freestyle in my reviews....what youre talking about is me docking them points for OBVIOUS PREWRITTENS... those are disses people have laying around in their rhyme books that have no specific relation to their opponent and were not crafted in any way to hit their opponent, it's an obvious prewritten because it was left generic.
For example what ISNT an OBVIOUS prewritten was Teq's Kony diss. It was probably a prewritten but the fact that the set-up line specifically refers to me animating shows that he put in some personalization and hence isnt OBVIOUSLY prewritten.


BBS Signature
DubbleDeezle
DubbleDeezle
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 10:48:20

At 3/25/12 09:48 PM, PiGPEN wrote: And now dat nig dubdeez tryina jack mah review style....

I'm sorry, I don't usually read other people's reviews so this must be a coincidence.

Except i give 3 points to great disses not 2 so that they're mathematically more significant, quality over quantity bro.

Again I am sorry, I did not see a great diss that hit hard with amazing delivery to earn 3 points. I think you and Teq each had about one that I almost gave 3 points.

also how the fuck is the freestyle lines pointless? im referencing his last battle.

Ok, it had a point to it, but it seemed very pointless to waste any bars on in the battle. I meant it was pointless as in it didn't really insult Teq whatsoever, it insulted Lil C more. As well as it led to the inevitably generic "That's the only way you'd win" line. To me it seemed as if that was a trying to be funny opener that just fell flat. I'm sorry if you feel otherwise.

Well that actually makes sense if he didnt hear the lil C battle....but then why the fuck would i get a plus for the "no U in win" line.....that lines completely retarded if you dont know what im referencing.

I heard the battle. The "no U in win" line hit hard with good delivery and made sense without listening to the Lil' C battle. So it makes sense, but does not hit as hard if you don't know what you're referencing.

Gasmasq
Gasmasq
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 10:49:24

  • Gasmasq vs. Rav
    Gasmasq vs. Rav by Teqneek

    Clabtrap Grudge Match between Gasmasq and Rav

    Score
    5.00 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Modern
    Popularity
    97 Views

:'(

At 3/24/12 07:35 PM, Teqneek wrote: Magical Rap War

:) LIGHTNING BOLT!


NGHH Comp 2011 CD - [Support Hip Hop!] NGHH Comp 2010 CD - [Support NG Music!]

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:11:00

At 3/26/12 10:48 AM, DubbleDeezle wrote: Again I am sorry, I did not see a great diss that hit hard with amazing delivery to earn 3 points. I think you and Teq each had about one that I almost gave 3 points.

Nah i was saying i give 3 to HQ disses instead of 2. Since it's far harder to come up with a hard-hitting&personal diss/flip than an average good one. So say if someone has one but it took them 3 setup bars to pull off instead of a standard setup-punch couplet.... there should still be a point advantage to that great diss over doing 2 average couplets.


BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:22:32

Eyes Wide Open

There is a lot of politics that goes on in the voting here. I'm seeing some trends that are questionable. Lot of sensitive ass people voting certain ways cuz of friendships. I'm saying this as a winner in my tournament battle so you can't say it's sour grapes.

Senate NG Resolution 214: I hereby promise that I will never let trolling, from me or others, affect my comments on anyone's battle.

Senator John Dean


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
DubbleDeezle
DubbleDeezle
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:35:11

At 3/26/12 11:11 AM, PiGPEN wrote: Nah i was saying i give 3 to HQ disses instead of 2. Since it's far harder to come up with a hard-hitting&personal diss/flip than an average good one. So say if someone has one but it took them 3 setup bars to pull off instead of a standard setup-punch couplet.... there should still be a point advantage to that great diss over doing 2 average couplets.

Fair enough, and I also want to clarify that I docked a point from Teqneek for his opening line about your freestyle as it was even more pointless. It made me question whether or not he actually finished listening to those certain bars to hear you say "Nah fuck that" or if he just heard freestyle and actually thought you were freestyling. I almost docked two points for it.

Also, I'd like to say that if I notice an unreasonable amount of filler, I'll dock 1 point overall instead of 1 point for each filler line. I understand ever verse needs some filler, but if I dock a whole point and say the reason was filler, then I heard a lot more generic lines that I either clearly didn't understand or just thought they were incredibly generic, vague, and pointless with no reason being there. However, if I hear an incredibly pointless line that I feel I need to mention, I'll dock a point for it as well.

My point is that my voting system is obviously not perfect but I never claimed it to be, nor is anybody's voting system perfect. I apologize if I dock points because I don't understand lines, and if you point out the wrong in my votes then I'll gladly PM BigRed with a change in my review/vote to fix it. Unfortunately, in this case, I don't think I was wrong calling it a pointless line, but I probably should've been more specific.

war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:36:17

At 3/26/12 11:22 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Eyes Wide Open

There is a lot of politics that goes on in the voting here. I'm seeing some trends that are questionable. Lot of sensitive ass people voting certain ways cuz of friendships. I'm saying this as a winner in my tournament battle so you can't say it's sour grapes.

Senate NG Resolution 214: I hereby promise that I will never let trolling, from me or others, affect my comments on anyone's battle.

Senator John Dean

And now you see how this site is. I don't even know the majority of the people in this battle, so if I tell you that you can't rap, it's coming from an neutral point of view.


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:44:38

At 3/26/12 11:22 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Senate NG Resolution 214: I hereby promise that I will never let trolling, from me or others, affect my comments on anyone's battle.

Senator John Dean

In my presidential power, I'll be vetoing this bill.


BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:49:19

At 3/26/12 11:35 AM, DubbleDeezle wrote: Fair enough, and I also want to clarify that I docked a point from Teqneek for his opening line about your freestyle as it was even more pointless. It made me question whether or not he actually finished listening to those certain bars to hear you say "Nah fuck that" or if he just heard freestyle and actually thought you were freestyling. I almost docked two points for it.

Also, I'd like to say that if I notice an unreasonable amount of filler, I'll dock 1 point overall instead of 1 point for each filler line. I understand ever verse needs some filler, but if I dock a whole point and say the reason was filler, then I heard a lot more generic lines that I either clearly didn't understand or just thought they were incredibly generic, vague, and pointless with no reason being there. However, if I hear an incredibly pointless line that I feel I need to mention, I'll dock a point for it as well.

Well i wasnt even gonna argue with you on filler since you clearly dont even know what filler is.
Teq's response to my freestyle stuff certainly wasn't filler since it's a flip, possibly a bad flip but certainly not filler.
And saying my verses have filler is like saying hot pockets have filler... only thing it's filled with is deliciousness.


BBS Signature
DubbleDeezle
DubbleDeezle
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:53:04

At 3/26/12 11:49 AM, PiGPEN wrote: Well i wasnt even gonna argue with you on filler since you clearly dont even know what filler is.
Teq's response to my freestyle stuff certainly wasn't filler since it's a flip, possibly a bad flip but certainly not filler.
And saying my verses have filler is like saying hot pockets have filler... only thing it's filled with is deliciousness.

Lets say you didn't have any filler then. As I state above, you had an incredible amount of lines that were generic and vague. You would call them, clear prewrittens? You stated above you dock points for clear prewrittens, well lets just say I did as well. Instead of docking 1 point for each..prewritten..line, I docked 1 overall.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 11:59:07

At 3/26/12 11:44 AM, ThisIsAnEmergency wrote:
At 3/26/12 11:22 AM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Senate NG Resolution 214: I hereby promise that I will never let trolling, from me or others, affect my comments on anyone's battle.

Senator John Dean
In my presidential power, I'll be vetoing this bill.

I think you'll then be hit with the 2/3rds majority needed to override a Presidential veto.

I AM THE SENATOR


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 12:06:20

At 3/26/12 11:49 AM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 11:35 AM, DubbleDeezle wrote: Fair enough, and I also want to clarify that I docked a point from Teqneek for his opening line about your freestyle as it was even more pointless. It made me question whether or not he actually finished listening to those certain bars to hear you say "Nah fuck that" or if he just heard freestyle and actually thought you were freestyling. I almost docked two points for it.

Also, I'd like to say that if I notice an unreasonable amount of filler, I'll dock 1 point overall instead of 1 point for each filler line. I understand ever verse needs some filler, but if I dock a whole point and say the reason was filler, then I heard a lot more generic lines that I either clearly didn't understand or just thought they were incredibly generic, vague, and pointless with no reason being there. However, if I hear an incredibly pointless line that I feel I need to mention, I'll dock a point for it as well.
Well i wasnt even gonna argue with you on filler since you clearly dont even know what filler is.
Teq's response to my freestyle stuff certainly wasn't filler since it's a flip, possibly a bad flip but certainly not filler.
And saying my verses have filler is like saying hot pockets have filler... only thing it's filled with is deliciousness.

The only reason I flipped that was to make the "oblivious" voters KNOW that you weren't freestyling. That's the onlyreason. Aside from that, since you love to respond to EVERY SINGLE VOTE THAT GOES AGAINST YOU,
I'll just go on the record saying that every single bar I spit was basically a direct diss at you. You did have a ton of, as you would put it, "obvious prewritten" material.

But anyway, stop trying to debate every person who leaves a vote for me please, it's lame. You are starting to look desperate.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 12:26:57

At 3/26/12 12:06 PM, Teqneek wrote: But anyway, stop trying to debate every person who leaves a vote for me please, it's lame. You are starting to look desperate.

Except im not doing that at all.
But maybe i should just start raping you in the discussion thread like you did to lil C. Apparently you're the only one allowed to talk about Clabtrap 2012 in the Clabtrap 2012 Discussion thread....cunt.


BBS Signature
DubbleDeezle
DubbleDeezle
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 13:19:45

At 3/26/12 12:06 PM, Teqneek wrote: The only reason I flipped that was to make the "oblivious" voters KNOW that you weren't freestyling. That's the onlyreason.

That seems fair, but in your attempt to let the oblivious voters know he wasn't freestyling, you seemed to make yourself look oblivious to that fact in the eyes of the voters that actually were listening closely.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 14:26:30

At 3/26/12 01:19 PM, DubbleDeezle wrote:
At 3/26/12 12:06 PM, Teqneek wrote: The only reason I flipped that was to make the "oblivious" voters KNOW that you weren't freestyling. That's the onlyreason.
That seems fair, but in your attempt to let the oblivious voters know he wasn't freestyling, you seemed to make yourself look oblivious to that fact in the eyes of the voters that actually were listening closely.

Okay, but either way, in my eyes- what he said was, indeed "fucking retarded wackness". Regardless of the context. Which is another reason I said that.

Anyway- let's just leave this to the voters judgment from now on please, and Pigpen please stop trying to analyze every single thing people say in their reviews. You don't see me crying about someone who only said "Pigpen- nice, got my vote". I don't care.

You trying to prove every Teqneek vote wrong is a form of vote swaying, and like I said before, it's pretty lame. I thought it was clear that I beat you in basically every single aspect in this battle, but when someone votes for you, I don't go all apeshit trying to defend myself.

Can people just make their own judgment without you having to bitch about every vote I get? Quit calling me a cunt also, I'm not taking nonsensical jabs at you. I actually like you, aside from a few irritating flaws. Now let's stop this back and forth bullshit and let voters make up their own minds. Thank you for your cooperation.

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 15:34:22

Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?


~Mike~

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 15:49:23

At 3/26/12 02:26 PM, Teqneek wrote: Anyway- let's just leave this to the voters judgment from now on please, and Pigpen please stop trying to analyze every single thing people say in their reviews. You don't see me crying about someone who only said "Pigpen- nice, got my vote". I don't care.
You trying to prove every Teqneek vote wrong is a form of vote swaying, and like I said before, it's pretty lame. I thought it was clear that I beat you in basically every single aspect in this battle, but when someone votes for you, I don't go all apeshit trying to defend myself.
Can people just make their own judgment without you having to bitch about every vote I get? Quit calling me a cunt also, I'm not taking nonsensical jabs at you. I actually like you, aside from a few irritating flaws. Now let's stop this back and forth bullshit and let voters make up their own minds. Thank you for your cooperation.

Except im not doing that at all.
But maybe i should just start raping you in the discussion thread like you did to lil C. Apparently you're the only one allowed to talk about Clabtrap 2012 in the Clabtrap 2012 Discussion thread....cunt.

Keep repeating your bullshit.


BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 15:59:12

At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?

welp now i gotta post this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00v217Lw9k


BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 16:00:34

At 3/26/12 03:59 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?
welp now i gotta post this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00v217Lw9k

Let me hear you spit some shit to say you're better than me


~Mike~

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 16:07:48

At 3/26/12 04:00 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:59 PM, PiGPEN wrote:
At 3/26/12 03:34 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Random aside, but does anyone else think teq sounds like a young version of nimbus?
welp now i gotta post this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e00v217Lw9k
Let me hear you spit some shit to say you're better than me

*pose*

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread


BBS Signature
war-spawn
war-spawn
  • Member since: Apr. 23, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 16:21:22

At 3/26/12 04:07 PM, PiGPEN wrote: *pose*

Those fuckin pics. Hahahah


TdM / Cannibal Brigade / The Silent Minority / NUG Ventrilo Mod
Cyrez Tha War Spawn

BBS Signature
Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Member since: Mar. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:01:52

Might be another grudge match. Chk the BigRed front comment board. Is there any limit to the Senator's ability to talk shit?


no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Member since: Feb. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-03-26 17:18:43

At 3/26/12 05:01 PM, SenatorJohnDean wrote: Might be another grudge match. Chk the BigRed front comment board. Is there any limit to the Senator's ability to talk shit?

Wow, he did just kind of bust up in here saying basically everyone up here sucks, and that he is better than them. Then he says "oh god what happened to ng while i was gone"?

Even if he did feel that way, that's kind of a dick comment.