• 3,876 Replies
AoKoMo
AoKoMo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 06:48:23

First off say what yall want truth is though thank god this is the net cause in real life id beat yalls ass for fun but this is the net so all i have is my choppy ass spelling and insults yes english is my first language yes i almost failed spelling in high school and yes Scuares last flip/outro was a mistake all of these are truths! PiGPEN your fucking retarded but i do have to take back the insult about you not being half as good as Scuare or SJD was bumping you vs Suddle earlier today shit never gets old

The feeling of loseing when you gave it your best is a great dissapointment but not trying at all and giveing up makes you the greatest dissapointment of all!

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 09:31:08

At 7/14/12 06:48 AM, AoKoMo wrote: First off say what yall want truth is though thank god this is the net cause in real life id beat yalls ass for fun

Ok, fair enough, continue the mocking.

>pic related, it's my face when Aokomo threatens to beat me up.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 12:40:42

At 7/13/12 08:02 PM, RampantMusik wrote: And the ignorance-laden stupidity continues... You simply *have* to read the latest review... he displays his complete lack of knowledge of Creative Commons, English grammar, *and* he calls me a hoe ass n***a (which even as an attempt at reverse racism doesn't even make sense):
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/493453

Ignore DJ Ses. Just ignore. There's a gigantic empty void of dumbassery that spews from his keyboard every time he has a thought. Trust me, I know.

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 12:53:40

At 7/14/12 06:48 AM, AoKoMo wrote: First off say what yall want truth is though thank god this is the net cause in real life id beat yalls ass for fun but this is the net so all i have is my choppy ass spelling and insults yes english is my first language yes i almost failed spelling in high school and yes Scuares last flip/outro was a mistake all of these are truths! PiGPEN your fucking retarded but i do have to take back the insult about you not being half as good as Scuare or SJD was bumping you vs Suddle earlier today shit never gets old

Darn, I thought I made this ass commit suicide by now.
AoKoMo (I spelled your name right bitch) actually said something funny and cool for once. It makes me not want to bully him anymore, but since Fat Beats is the bipolar boss who keeps picking on him, then defending him has spoken,......
It's no fun though, this guy must work at Target and Staples cuz he's such an easy target.
Pic .......... kinda related

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 14:13:16

At 7/14/12 12:53 PM, DocterCerebro wrote: but since Fat Beats is the bipolar boss who keeps picking on him, then defending him has spoken,......

I wasn't defending him, just seemed to be getting a little out of hand.
Then he started spouting bilge, so fuck it.

AxTekk
AxTekk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 16:43:15

At 7/13/12 09:29 PM, PiGPEN wrote: >implying anyone is on my level

Yo, I'm just super pissed I never got a rise outta you, so I'm just gonna say this: you six yomi levels deep.

Also, LAWL at Feckthisshet, a preadolescent beatmaker uploading solely onto NG and getting butthurt over creative commons telling Rampant, a partially paid musician studying Music Law (or entertainment law or whatever), to ACT PROFESSIONAL.

Finally: Sorry I still haven't got your As Cool As I Am dubstep remix done Rampant. I'm not able to use the school studio anymore and am having trouble getting a set up at home going (sadfaic). Expect one to be done, but please don't wait up for me.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 20:27:34

At 7/14/12 04:43 PM, AxTekk wrote: Sorry I still haven't got your As Cool As I Am dubstep remix done Rampant. I'm not able to use the school studio anymore and am having trouble getting a set up at home going (sadfaic). Expect one to be done, but please don't wait up for me.

No problem, dude. If it's not done in time for the album, I'll grant you a license for your own commercial use or free downloads, via Soundcloud or whatevs (as I think they allow you to release under a regular license instead of Creative Commons).

AoKoMo
AoKoMo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 21:19:20

lol i work at walmart bro u were so close ! i box on the side amateur atm trying to get good enough to go pro so not long term at wizle walmart none of yall should ever get a job there trust me guys its really lame

At 7/14/12 12:53 PM, DocterCerebro wrote:
At 7/14/12 06:48 AM, AoKoMo wrote: First off say what yall want truth is though thank god this is the net cause in real life id beat yalls ass for fun but this is the net so all i have is my choppy ass spelling and insults yes english is my first language yes i almost failed spelling in high school and yes Scuares last flip/outro was a mistake all of these are truths! PiGPEN your fucking retarded but i do have to take back the insult about you not being half as good as Scuare or SJD was bumping you vs Suddle earlier today shit never gets old
Darn, I thought I made this ass commit suicide by now.
AoKoMo (I spelled your name right bitch) actually said something funny and cool for once. It makes me not want to bully him anymore, but since Fat Beats is the bipolar boss who keeps picking on him, then defending him has spoken,......
It's no fun though, this guy must work at Target and Staples cuz he's such an easy target.
Pic .......... kinda related

The feeling of loseing when you gave it your best is a great dissapointment but not trying at all and giveing up makes you the greatest dissapointment of all!

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-14 23:01:47

The opportunity presented itself, and I just HAD to take it.

In case feckthisshet has an aneurysm from my comment -- which he probably will, possibly followed up by another another hilarious newspost -- let me make it clear: I will not be spitting to any of feckthisshet's beats.

I figure this has to be at least one point in PiGPEN's Troll Game.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-15 01:43:20

Dat understated jibe, bellissimo.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-15 05:02:33

I hate beating a dead horse, but I do it anyway just to make sure it's actually dead, but in the next few days, I will be posting a diss track aimed at feckthisshet.

My Suddle diss track was pretty humorously bad, and I promise you that this one is much, much better. (For a start, my flow is a better match to the beat.)

DocterCerebro
DocterCerebro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-15 05:49:43

At 7/15/12 05:02 AM, RampantMusik wrote: I hate beating a dead horse, but I do it anyway just to make sure it's actually dead, but in the next few days, I will be posting a diss track aimed at feckthisshet.

My Suddle diss track was pretty humorously bad, and I promise you that this one is much, much better. (For a start, my flow is a better match to the beat.)

I bet you don't have the balls to make a diss towards him on his own beat.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-15 08:45:40

At 7/15/12 05:49 AM, DocterCerebro wrote: I bet you don't have the balls to make a diss towards him on his own beat.

Without asking.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-15 14:14:50

At 7/15/12 08:45 AM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:
At 7/15/12 05:49 AM, DocterCerebro wrote: I bet you don't have the balls to make a diss towards him on his own beat.
Without asking.

Game on.

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 02:39:41

So I was trying to upload this here to newgrounds, but the uploader decided to go full retard.

Kill Bill- Nostalgiabot [Featuring Scuare and Rav]

dix.

Scuare
Scuare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 03:47:02

At 7/16/12 02:39 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: So I was trying to upload this here to newgrounds, but the uploader decided to go full retard.

Kill Bill- Nostalgiabot [Featuring Scuare and Rav]

dix.

I think its working now http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/494780

... awww :(

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 12:25:55

It is now OFFICIALLY working. Swag.

• Kill Bill- Nostalgiabot
    Kill Bill- Nostalgiabot by KillBillvolume2

Kill Bill Featuring Scuare and Rav. you bastards.

Score
    4.87 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Hip Hop - Olskool
    Popularity

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 23:13:31

Idiots strike again. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This some idiot, two years out of high school, who thinks he's gangster because he's black and a mic. This guy's absolute shit. He has no talent as a rapper and his beats are awful.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by his complete inability to string a coherent thought, though; I checked his Facebook page. He went to school in Miami, Florida: a state with some of the lowest high school graduation rates in the United States, and they're not improving -- in fact, they're getting worse.

That, folks, is called research. Inevitably something that "DJ Ses" never learned how to do.

SJD - get at me. We need to talk.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 23:30:36

At 7/16/12 11:13 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Idiots strike again.

This guy really makes me laugh.
"nerd ass n**ga". Classic.

Also BILL: Don't s'pose you've recorded your verse for that cypher yet have you?

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 23:42:06

At 7/16/12 11:13 PM, RampantMusik wrote: This is just some idiot, two years out of high school, who thinks he's gangster because he's black and a owns a mic.

Grammar corrections. I sometimes miss words when I'm pissed off.

AoKoMo
AoKoMo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 23:46:44

i was wondering about the cypher myself whens it supposedly coming out? BTW Kill Bill your new song was legit as hell 3 great mc's beasting makes me even more ready to hear the cypher cant wait

At 7/16/12 11:30 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:

Also BILL: Don't s'pose you've recorded your verse for that cypher yet have you?

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-16 23:55:09

At 7/16/12 11:30 PM, NogginmenAnimations wrote:

First, he called me a "hoe ass n***a," now it's "nerd ass n***a"? I'm guessing Creative Writing wasn't one of the classes he took in High School.

NogginmenAnimations
NogginmenAnimations
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 00:01:25

At 7/16/12 11:55 PM, RampantMusik wrote: First, he called me a "hoe ass n***a," now it's "nerd ass n***a"? I'm guessing Creative Writing wasn't one of the classes he took in High School.

Rampant, you a noun ass n***a.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 01:26:37

At 52 minutes ago, TheEyeOfMusiK wrote: Your not even on google... SMDH

you mad. I'm immune to the hack brah! I got respect all over miami & around the net.
anybody with common sense knows I'm a talented individual, that's a #FACT. You can lie to yourself all you want saying I suck but everybody KNOWS you aint at the level to compete with mwah, all cockiness aside. Like I said, I'm out LOL

I'm not even going to respond to this. This kid is clearly delusional. And utterly stupid: I mean, I'd heard rumors that Florida had the worst public school system in America, but this... this is priceless.

PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Animator
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 05:49:57

Florida is a strong competitor for the shithole of the universe.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 10:41:59

At 7/17/12 05:49 AM, PiGPEN wrote: Florida is a strong competitor for the shithole of the universe.

I think my favorite part is where he raps about being Real Muzik Productions, and the only four songs on his favorite audio are his RMP tracks.

No, wait, I changed my mind! My favorite part is how he always has to call himself "DJ Ses aka TheEyeOfMusiK," like it actually means something. That's just milking your own dick, like "I'm so cool, I need to have two names." Or, perhaps more like "I'm so overrated."

A strong contender for my favorite part is on the RMP news post:

Real Muzik Productions was created in the year of 2007. Founder/CEO of the group is DJ SES aka TheEyeOfMusik. This group is strictly elite producers and rappers.

Strictly elite producers and rappers; strictly people you've never heard of and, in all likelyhoods, probably never will.

Ooh, and I also love this part:

NOTE: We have copyright files to all our songs, so if your planning on making a song to one of our instrumentals, GET PERMISSION, before using, or your going to get a letter from BMI.

Kid doesn't know that posting music under a Creative Commons license is willful first-party surrendering of exclusive rights* granted by copyright? Well, ain't that a shame. That would also explain the feckthisshet dick-riding 'review.' In fact, if they're actually signed to a record label (which I'm 99% positive that they're not), then there's a good chance RMP is actually violating their contract by posting the tracks under Creative Commons (let's look at this logically: why would a label sign EVER any kind of a deal with a group that releases all of its tracks for free? What's in it for the label? The label wants to make money...).

*In our case, the exclusive rights given up are:
- Reproduction and distribution (anyone is allowed to freely download and distribute music posted on NewGrounds, if attributed properly and non-commercial)
- Right to create derivative works (anyone is allowed to modify or create derivative works based on any track on NewGrounds, if attributed properly to the original track/artist, and released under the same license, so it has to be non-commercial, too)

Oops.

Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 17:13:07

Ask him how he feels about me owning his domain name

~Mike~

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 17:13:14

At 7/17/12 10:41 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 7/17/12 05:49 AM, PiGPEN wrote: Florida is a strong competitor for the shithole of the universe.
I think my favorite part is where he raps about being Real Muzik Productions, and the only four songs on his favorite audio are his RMP tracks.

No, wait, I changed my mind! My favorite part is how he always has to call himself "DJ Ses aka TheEyeOfMusiK," like it actually means something. That's just milking your own dick, like "I'm so cool, I need to have two names." Or, perhaps more like "I'm so overrated."

A strong contender for my favorite part is on the RMP news post:
Real Muzik Productions was created in the year of 2007. Founder/CEO of the group is DJ SES aka TheEyeOfMusik. This group is strictly elite producers and rappers.
Strictly elite producers and rappers; strictly people you've never heard of and, in all likelyhoods, probably never will.

Ooh, and I also love this part:
NOTE: We have copyright files to all our songs, so if your planning on making a song to one of our instrumentals, GET PERMISSION, before using, or your going to get a letter from BMI.
Kid doesn't know that posting music under a Creative Commons license is willful first-party surrendering of exclusive rights* granted by copyright? Well, ain't that a shame. That would also explain the feckthisshet dick-riding 'review.' In fact, if they're actually signed to a record label (which I'm 99% positive that they're not), then there's a good chance RMP is actually violating their contract by posting the tracks under Creative Commons (let's look at this logically: why would a label sign EVER any kind of a deal with a group that releases all of its tracks for free? What's in it for the label? The label wants to make money...).

*In our case, the exclusive rights given up are:
- Reproduction and distribution (anyone is allowed to freely download and distribute music posted on NewGrounds, if attributed properly and non-commercial)
- Right to create derivative works (anyone is allowed to modify or create derivative works based on any track on NewGrounds, if attributed properly to the original track/artist, and released under the same license, so it has to be non-commercial, too)

Oops.

Time to break shit down.

RMP isn't a functional label. It's an internet group that thinks its a label. I was approached a long time ago (2006-2007) when I was first getting started to join with them, and did. I also left about a year later (Along with a good 3/4's of the original members) because 1. It wasn't going anywhere and 2. None of us liked DJ Ses as a rapper, as a producer, or as a person.

Here's the thing you have to learn about Ses. He honestly thinks he is the best rapper, producer, and "labelhead" that's ever touched the internet. I beg to differ, but hey, what do I know, right?

I'm telling you, man. Just leave it alone. It's like arguing with a wall. He's just dumb enough to think he's pulling in good numbers, and just pretentious enough to try to rub those numbers in your face.

I'm sorry. I normally don't seriously dislike a lot of people and rant over the internet, but the coupling of shitty, played out music and that whack ass attitude makes me cringe.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 18:27:18

At 7/17/12 05:13 PM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: I'm telling you, man. Just leave it alone. It's like arguing with a wall. He's just dumb enough to think he's pulling in good numbers, and just pretentious enough to try to rub those numbers in your face.

I get that. I honestly stopped caring about him or his opinions when I discovered that, honest to god, he actually is mentally incapable of forming an actual sentence. Unfortunately, I do have the attitude of a lawyer and, as such, find it necessary to counter his comments.

FlosephKony
FlosephKony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Audiophile
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread 2012-07-17 23:23:31

At 7/17/12 10:41 AM, RampantMusik wrote: No, wait, I changed my mind! My favorite part is how he always has to call himself "DJ Ses aka TheEyeOfMusiK," like it actually means something. That's just milking your own dick, like "I'm so cool, I need to have two names." Or, perhaps more like "I'm so overrated."

Yeh, wat kinda wack ass paigon uzes too naims.

Faget.