Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread May. 31st, 2012 @ 08:46 PM

At 5/31/12 08:23 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/31/12 08:00 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: I really want Gas to put it in my butt.

Yeah, I don't think he's an alt, but a dickrider at the very least. He's been around for 3 years and he's only a fan of 6 people- One of them being Gas. Yeah he just sad that his boo didn't advance : (

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread May. 31st, 2012 @ 08:56 PM

At 5/31/12 08:46 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/31/12 08:23 PM, Teqneek wrote:
At 5/31/12 08:00 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: I really want Gas to put it in my butt.
Yeah, I don't think he's an alt, but a dickrider at the very least. He's been around for 3 years and he's only a fan of 6 people- One of them being Gas. Yeah he just sad that his boo didn't advance : (

Does he know that his boy is thinking about giving up rap to go be a solar scientist or some shit? He should probably know that since he's betting all his fucking hopes on the motherfucker. I DID mention it in the battle, but Sir Stupid doesn't listen fast enuff, so he probably didn't catch it.

I'm being mean. I'm gonna stop now.

no, really...DON'T CLICK THE PIC

BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread May. 31st, 2012 @ 09:30 PM

At 5/31/12 08:00 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: Some shit

Man, I think Senator did a lot better in terms of delivery and not fucking up his flow. There were some moments of senator cramming syllables, but they were minimal to me, while gas outright slurred in portions.

I called tie for a reason. That was a close and GOOD battle.

pinballwizard420
pinballwizard420
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread May. 31st, 2012 @ 11:58 PM

Don't know Gasmasq. I don't even know his real name. I live in Texas. Oh, and I voted against him vs. Cynic, Madflex, Bummer, and R-avenger. Sure is baseless presumptions and butthurt envy in here.

Also faved a few more rappers who I think don't suck. Hope y'all babbys feel more included. Apologies in advance for supporting your work, since apparently clicking the favorite button equates to a gay crush. Don't worry Senator and Teq I won't favorite you guys since I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Again sorry to BigRed and all the MCs and Producers I favorited I guess I officially want all your dicks now.

Senator lost to Gas, just like Pig lost to Teq and Byron lost to Flip. Not changing my mind. He should not be in the Final Four.

PS Senator I don't listen slow, you don't enunciate.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:08 AM

WHERE IS SUDDLENUANCE????? I will shit on your face, you little bastard! It doesn't take 12 days to write and record a single fucking verse!

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:17 AM

At 5/31/12 11:58 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: Don't know Gasmasq. I don't even know his real name. I live in Texas. Oh, and I voted against him vs. Cynic, Madflex, Bummer, and R-avenger. Sure is baseless presumptions and butthurt envy in here.

Also faved a few more rappers who I think don't suck. Hope y'all babbys feel more included. Apologies in advance for supporting your work, since apparently clicking the favorite button equates to a gay crush. Don't worry Senator and Teq I won't favorite you guys since I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable. Again sorry to BigRed and all the MCs and Producers I favorited I guess I officially want all your dicks now.

Senator lost to Gas, just like Pig lost to Teq and Byron lost to Flip. Not changing my mind. He should not be in the Final Four.

PS Senator I don't listen slow, you don't enunciate.

I said what I said because it was surprising how pissed you were at the outcome of a battle that was universally accepted as being very close. It was pretty weird how emphatic you were in that post; weird enough that I had to check your stats out to get to the bottom of it. I saw that one of your only favorite artists was Gasmasq, so I assumed you were just a dickrider for him and that's why you were so pissed at the outcome.

I agree that a lot of people legitimately got shafted by the voters in this competition, but this battle was good and it was close. Almost everyone agrees on that. I don't get why you got so angry at the outcome of this particular battle, when there are so many others that you can rage and scream WTF about.

ByronTheRapper
ByronTheRapper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:40 AM

At 5/31/12 11:58 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: Senator lost to Gas, just like Pig lost to Teq and Byron lost to Flip. Not changing my mind. He should not be in the Final Four.

That's pretty dumb to say. As much as I didn't care about that battle, I demolished flip more than anyone in any battle I've had.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 05:26 AM

At 5/31/12 11:58 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: PS Senator I don't listen slow, you don't enunciate.

Cool, well let me enunciate this out for ya...

W.H.O. G.I.V.E...aaaaah, you're just not that important to finish this.

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 05:37 AM

At 5/31/12 06:52 PM, ByronTheRapper wrote: The passion for battling is all gone for me (and has been since the pre-round ended) :(. Especially against someone like Scuare that I predicted during the hype-track stage that would win the whole thing.

Now if anyone wants to battle against me as Time, then I'll be Diablo 3. I fucking rape the shit out of time with some D3.

Ahhhh man, with all those consecutive battles I can feel THAT. What really impresses me is that Kill Bill and SJD are always doing other shit as well as the battles and still bring so much energy. I mean, this week SJD has TWO top four tracks, TWO, Bill's almost certainly doing a load of shit off newgrounds and yet they're still bringing heat.

Dat stamina.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
AKACCMIOF
AKACCMIOF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 05:49 AM

At 5/31/12 11:58 PM, pinballwizard420 wrote: Senator lost to Gas, just like Pig lost to Teq and Byron lost to Flip. Not changing my mind. He should not be in the Final Four.

Wow, you and I must have been listening to a different ClabTrap. Each of those battles (with the exception of Byron v Flip) were really close, and a voter's judgement came down to what you thought mattered most in terms of lyrics and flow.

Good battles are always divisive. Even when FB bodied me, people were still voting for me, and even when I bodied Mao people were still voting for him. We all listen for different things in rap, hence why there isn't a homogenous opinion on many battles. With SJD and Gas the battle was INSANE. I think it came down to which style of rap you preferred more than anything, because both had great flow, hard hitting punches and insane technical skills.

ALSO just successfully baked 12 melt in the middle chocolate cupcakes. Until anyone takes it from my cold dead hands, I'm announcing myself the best rapper/ producer/ baker in this thread.

Anyone looking to change that will have to win a baking themed rap battle with me.

Best be knowin, MoonBurn be postin'.
Download my EP for free RIGHT NOW

BBS Signature
ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 09:58 AM

To be fair now, lets just all cut the crap. Neither of these competitions can compare to the first one.

BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 10:22 AM

At 6/1/12 05:37 AM, AKACCMIOF wrote:
Dat stamina.

THX BBYCAKES <3
SJD works and records more than I do though. IDK how he finds the time or the energy to 1. post on here or 2. write and research.

I blame drugs and the love of hippity hop

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 10:27 AM

At 6/1/12 05:37 AM, AKACCMIOF wrote: Dat stamina.

Hell yeah, I'm makin predictions for the coming year:

1. The Axtekk/ASKASLIRUSFS mixtape song that we're doin together is gonna go number 1 in 5 countries.
2. SJD is goin pro like KillBill. I WILL be a professional musician in some capacity in a year.
3. Pinball will die in a texting-love-msgs-to-Gas-while-driving related accident.

4. Suddle will completely disappear and Rampant will pull out all of his hair waiting on that battle verse. Meanwhile BigRed will hold up the entire competition waiting on him and there will not be a winner for Clabtrap 2012 until the year 2072, when BigRed will finally DQ Suddle for dying of natural causes.

5. You'll all still be talking shit in this thread until then, because you're all Internet trolls that will never attract a wife, except for the Pig, who will start a cult dedicated to indoctrinating minors into compromising sexual situations. The Flash game that the Pig makes in homage to his cult will hit #1 in the Newgrounds games portal, which by will then be the Oldgrounds games portal.

The end.

BBS Signature
Carefoot
Carefoot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Writer
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 10:39 AM

At 5/31/12 06:52 PM, ByronTheRapper wrote:
At 5/31/12 01:15 PM, AKACCMIOF wrote: PLUS we got the one sided ass whoopings we always love: JoeyKeys vs Gasmasq, SJD vs Future, PiG vs Maverick, Scuare vs Byron (sorry Byron, but I did expect better)
The passion for battling is all gone for me (and has been since the pre-round ended) :(. Especially against someone like Scuare that I predicted during the hype-track stage that would win the whole thing.

Now if anyone wants to battle against me as Time, then I'll be Diablo 3. I fucking rape the shit out of time with some D3.

PvP is coming for Diablo 3 I don't know if I want too battle you as time I want too KOTD acapella battle you in my courtyard.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 12:52 PM

At 6/1/12 10:39 AM, Carefoot wrote:
PvP is coming for Diablo 3 I don't know if I want too battle you as time I want too KOTD acapella battle you in my courtyard.

LOL u seen the Francis Error 37 rage about Diablo? LMAO4HRS

BBS Signature
Blasphem-E
Blasphem-E
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 03:58 PM

Exceptid wouldn't have made it to round 3 this year.

~Mike~

ThisIsAnEmergency
ThisIsAnEmergency
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 04:13 PM

At 6/1/12 03:58 PM, Wyze-Stingray wrote: Exceptid wouldn't have made it to round 3 this year.

Hahahaha that's what I'm sayin! Exceptid was just a little bit better than B Serious.

BBS Signature
SoundGoodizer
SoundGoodizer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 04:20 PM

At 5/31/12 06:00 PM, Teqneek wrote: Suddle's waiting for the rhyming dictionary website to come back online.

NOW THAT IS FUNNY.

Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 04:33 PM

At 6/1/12 04:20 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
At 5/31/12 06:00 PM, Teqneek wrote: Suddle's waiting for the rhyming dictionary website to come back online.
NOW THAT IS FUNNY.

I WILL COME DOWN TO TEXAS, I WILL SET FIRE TO YOUR YACHT, AND THEN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY UP AND DOWN THE WEST COAST.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 06:52 PM

At 6/1/12 04:33 PM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/1/12 04:20 PM, SoundGoodizer wrote:
NOW THAT IS FUNNY.
I WILL COME DOWN TO TEXAS, I WILL SET FIRE TO YOUR YACHT, AND THEN I WILL KICK YOUR ASS ALL THE WAY UP AND DOWN THE WEST COAST.

Say hi to Theresa for me when you kick his dumb ass past California.

BBS Signature
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 07:10 PM

Red - I'm giving Suddle until Sunday evening to get his verse in. If he doesn't, you should count it as a forfeit. Not the way I wanted to get my first win on the ClabTrap Stats, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 08:05 PM

Hurry up Suddle, you fat fucking illiterate dirt bag! Why's it take you half a month to get a verse in? Hurry up you fat bitch or Rampant will find you and beat the shit out of your fat fucking face! And no I don't care if you aren't overweight YOU FAT FUCKING FAT ASS LARD ASS

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 08:24 PM

At 6/1/12 08:05 PM, Teqneek wrote: Hurry up Suddle, you fat fucking illiterate dirt bag! Why's it take you half a month to get a verse in? Hurry up you fat bitch or Rampant will find you and beat the shit out of your fat fucking face! And no I don't care if you aren't overweight YOU FAT FUCKING FAT ASS LARD ASS

Suddle isn't fat. HE'S MORBIDLY OBESE.

Poniiboi
Poniiboi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 08:25 PM

At 6/1/12 07:10 PM, RampantMusik wrote: Red - I'm giving Suddle until Sunday evening to get his verse in. If he doesn't, you should count it as a forfeit. Not the way I wanted to get my first win on the ClabTrap Stats, but I wouldn't turn it down.

Red ain't DQin SHIT. That dumb asshanky wants tracks to sell to supplement his fuckin cocaine habit. Fuckin Wendy's cut back on his FUCKING hours cuz he kept fucking up the FUCKING orders.

BBS Signature
Teqneek
Teqneek
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 09:15 PM

At 6/1/12 08:05 PM, Teqneek wrote: Hurry up Suddle, you fat fucking illiterate dirt bag! Why's it take you half a month to get a verse in? Hurry up you fat bitch or Rampant will find you and beat the shit out of your fat fucking face! And no I don't care if you aren't overweight YOU FAT FUCKING FAT ASS LARD ASS

Guys I'd just like to share with you this rare pic of Suddle that I found on his mom's facebook page. She contacted me for sex. I obliged her and now we are engaged and I'm Suddle's new dad.

Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread

BigRed
BigRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 1st, 2012 @ 11:53 PM

http://www.ohmstudio.com/

This might make battles easier. Check it out and post what you think!

BBS Signature
KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:01 AM

At 6/1/12 09:15 PM, Teqneek wrote:
Guys I'd just like to share with you this rare pic of Suddle that I found on his mom's facebook page. She contacted me for sex. I obliged her and now we are engaged and I'm Suddle's new dad.

Contrary to popular belief, Suddle is not at all overweight in that picture. Those are actually just his gigantic balls.

>Suddle slowly becomes a *Chuck Norris*-esque meme
Rampant
Rampant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 03:03 AM

At 6/2/12 03:01 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Contrary to popular belief, Suddle is not at all overweight in that picture. Those are actually just his gigantic balls.

Suddle's personal dick rider strikes again!

Obsideo
Obsideo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 09:11 AM

At 6/1/12 11:53 PM, BigRed wrote: http://www.ohmstudio.com/

This might make battles easier. Check it out and post what you think!

I've had Ohm Studio for a while now, it's a really cool concept, I'd like to see how it could be used for these battles.

KillBillvolume2
KillBillvolume2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Clabtrap 2012 Discussion Thread Jun. 2nd, 2012 @ 10:46 AM

At 6/2/12 03:03 AM, RampantMusik wrote:
At 6/2/12 03:01 AM, KillBillvolume2 wrote: Contrary to popular belief, Suddle is not at all overweight in that picture. Those are actually just his gigantic balls.
Suddle's personal dick rider strikes again!

You know how I do, bb ;)