00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrMeltingPoint just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Monday Night Combat

1,543 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 09:37:02

I did a search, and couldn't find one, so this could be the main discussion if there isn't one already.

I had no idea this game was close to release, and I logged in to steam today to discover I had 4 SMNC gifts in my inventory, and one already in my game library. So I looked it up and stuff.

"What is Super MNC? Super MNC is a class-based, free-to-play third-person multiplayer shooterâEU¦ and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other."

That's their story on it's Steam page. Here's a gameplay video, I'd just skip around to see some gameplay. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r43GpH2Al0 )

It say's it's not on sale yet, and still has no release date, so what I have is 4 spare beta invites on Steam. I'll give these away on here to some guys, but ONLY if they promise to bro-up some of it at some point during the week (English here, so I'd want to give one away to at least one other brit for time difference purposes and stuff)

So guys, what do you think of this new, F2P class based multiplayer shooter? I think it looks quite solid. Graphically, TF2 combine with Bulletstorm looks like an interesting thing to do.

I wrote half that before realising it was still in beta, so we may not get the best disscussion here. But there's beta sing-ups somewhere, I just cant be bothered to find out where.

Super Monday Night Combat

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 10:06:30

I lost connection everytime I joined a game, so I just deleted it.
Fucking laggy multiplayers games.

and no it wasnt my internets' fault

BBS Signature

Response to Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 10:54:19

At 44 minutes ago, Steff wrote: I lost connection everytime I joined a game, so I just deleted it.

Well mine's taken an hour to start downloading because of Steam servers being busy or something, so now it looks as if I wont be able to play until Monday night anyway. I'm serious, Super Monday Night Combat on a Monday night, you couldn't make this shit up.

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 13:00:44

At 2 hours ago, Steff wrote: I lost connection everytime I joined a game, so I just deleted it.

It's only in beta, give it time to sort out stuff like that. When I played there was no lag.

Response to Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 13:02:42

At A few seconds ago, GrumGrix wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Steff wrote: I lost connection everytime I joined a game, so I just deleted it.
It's only in beta, give it time to sort out stuff like that. When I played there was no lag.

It's technically not a "new" game. Monday Night Combat was created for the Xbox Arcade a few years agonand sold incredibly well. Still has a pretty solid player base, so I could see this game doing well.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 13:03:54

man, i sure have been missing out on a lot of things in the world of gaming, i got to play catch up!

GABRIEL CASTLEBERRY

BBS Signature

Response to Super Monday Night Combat 2012-02-18 13:10:26

At 5 minutes ago, ToastedCupcake wrote:
It's technically not a "new" game. Monday Night Combat was created for the Xbox Arcade a few years agonand sold incredibly well. Still has a pretty solid player base, so I could see this game doing well.

I heard it sold terribly, and its a sequel not a port so it kinda is a 'new' game.

BBS Signature