Be a Supporter!
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:30 AM Reply

Too bad I don't have the balls to do anything like this.

Sarcasm aside, what do you think about people who do stuff like this? I think it is pretty immature, and it is even worse that they thought this would be a real cool thing to upload it online. If you have facial hair you are too old for bullshit like this. My father hit the nail on the head when he called our generation the "Jackass Generation" after the MTV show.

The video itself isn't anything, but the fact that people do shit like this all the time and think it is cool to do is sad. Most of the time it is people way to old to be thinking about it. Why are there so many man-children these days?

immature "hardasses" are lame.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
naojason
naojason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:36 AM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, Cootie wrote: The video itself isn't anything, but the fact that people do shit like this all the time and think it is cool to do is sad. Most of the time it is people way to old to be thinking about it. Why are there so many man-children these days?

Because girls really do have cooties... you cootie! *pinches your cheeks*

I'm too gay for the Internet. Also, the Star Syndickate can suck my balls.

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Artist
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:37 AM Reply

I think that the people who do this kind of thing are vermin and should be banned from public.

PIED3
PIED3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:40 AM Reply

What specifically don't you like about this? I don't see how a persons age has any relevance to whether or not doing something like that is a good idea. Were they wrong in thinking it's a cool think to upload? It has lots of views and i'm sure many people enjoyed watching it (i think you did too). Accusing something of being "immature" is a very poor criticism. What is sad about people doing this and thinking it's cool? It probably is cool.

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:44 AM Reply

Eh, he just threw a ball. People place wrong items in wrong places all the time. I wouldn't call this generation the jackass generation, but all people need to grow up. Yeah be your self, yeah do things you like, but aspire to mature and become an adult.

BBS Signature
benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:45 AM Reply

It didn't really cause any harm, I'm pretty sure it didn't hit anyone. Even if it did knock something over, that's what the employees are there for-to clean up, and the like.

(inb4 some angry Wal Mart employee tells me how disrespectful that is to them)

Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:47 AM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, PIED3 wrote: What specifically don't you like about this? I don't see how a persons age has any relevance to whether or not doing something like that is a good idea. Were they wrong in thinking it's a cool think to upload? It has lots of views and i'm sure many people enjoyed watching it (i think you did too). Accusing something of being "immature" is a very poor criticism. What is sad about people doing this and thinking it's cool? It probably is cool.

I just don't understand the point in people doing retarded and unimpressive things like this and putting it online. Now if they were 5 it would be different because kids that age are often shit heads, but grown people doing this is just sad. It isn't just this video that bothers me it is that this shit happens all the times at school, stores, and in public.

BBS Signature
PIED3
PIED3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:55 AM Reply

At A few seconds ago, Cootie wrote: I just don't understand the point in people doing retarded and unimpressive things like this and putting it online. Now if they were 5 it would be different because kids that age are often shit heads, but grown people doing this is just sad. It isn't just this video that bothers me it is that this shit happens all the times at school, stores, and in public.

Because you don't understand the point in something you assume there isn't one. The point for the people in the video was obviously to have some fun, to show some honest selfishness and to reveal a humorous disregard for other members of the public. Your claim that it's fine for 5 year olds to do it because all 5 year olds are dumb is very poor. If all adults starting doing it would you make the same claim? A good reason to be against something is because it is detrimental to you in some way, and whether it's 5 year olds or adults doing it seems pretty irrelevant to me. Why does being grown up or mature mean conforming to your poorly thought out ideas on public behavior? I think you just want something to be morally outraged about, you want to prove your self worth by taking a step above the plebeian masses of the "jackass generation" and spitting on them from your ivory tower.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 01:58 AM Reply

LOL what if that would have hit some old lady ? Douche bags, also thats why i shop at Target. i only buy guns and BBS from Wallmarty

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 02:00 AM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, PIED3 wrote: Why does being grown up or mature mean conforming to your poorly thought out ideas on public behavior? I think you just want something to be morally outraged about, you want to prove your self worth by taking a step above the plebeian masses of the "jackass generation" and spitting on them from your ivory tower.

If you think that I assume I am better than some guys who go in stores, throw random shit, record it, and then post it online because it is "so funny'' then yes you would be correct. I am sure most people who aren't destructive would think the same.

BBS Signature
SKHM
SKHM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM Reply

uptight people who think this is inappropriate and unacceptable are always worse than the people who do this kind of thing

i hope more people throw shit in wal-mart and even worse things

seriously, fuck wal-mart

G O D - B L E S S - A F R I C A
LAST.FM
CROWNED CHAMPION OF "FAPITUDE" BY BEARDKILLER

BBS Signature
Steff
Steff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 05:03 AM Reply

In my opinion, it's kind of funny but still stupid and immature. Then again, it's just an opinion, and everyone has his own.
If those guys enjoy doing that crap then what the hell, I shouldn't care, and neither do you.

BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 05:17 AM Reply

psychologically its a kick to some people, like setting fire to others, or driving fast to others, or drawing artwork, or even doing house work.. its just how we find out entertainment and how we are viewed in society and the things we think of when we see such things that are different then our own perception, it is not really a good thing to single out a person, but it does show that there is communication to the greater world through this act of recording it and subjecting it to the world..
interesting if you ask me

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Markface
Markface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Animator
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 06:30 AM Reply

There are ass holes now. There were ass holes 20 years ago, even 50 years ago. Matter of fact, there were immature ass holes since the dawn of time, the only difference is we can share it on YouTube now.

we're hardly any different.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Writer
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 10:03 AM Reply

At 3 minutes ago, Rummy0 wrote: my friends used to do that all the time when they were like 8 lmao.

Thank You!

| The Interviewer | Review Terms 3.0 | [This Space For Rent ] | Club Stoic |

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Audiophile
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 10:57 AM Reply

I don't understand why anybody would find it amusing to throw a football across a store.

It's quite stupid and immature in my opinion.

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 10:59 AM Reply

Like someone commented on the video;

"What if it hit a baby?"

Hearing anyone is bad enough as that is very possible at a Walmart. What if it hit an eldery person and they fell and damaged their weakening joints further? Its immature and it isn't funny.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Gagsy
Gagsy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Audiophile
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 11:02 AM Reply

At 54 seconds ago, Gagsy wrote:
Hearing anyone is bad enough as that is very possible at a Walmart. What if it hit an eldery person and they fell and damaged their weakening joints further? Its immature and it isn't funny.

Hitting anyone**ugh my typing.

But yeah it would do shit loads of damage in various different ways. Knocking someone who falls into a display being the likliest.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature
Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Wal-Mart Badass Feb. 18th, 2012 @ 11:13 AM Reply

good for them at least that chinese surplus shit is getting some actual use. christ its not like what he did was illegal.

Walmart Dodgeball