00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

aniMATING just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

House M.D. cancelled

2,335 Views | 40 Replies

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 10:22:00

I'm actually happy they're ending it. The first season was awesome but then it started to go downhill in season two. Now I only hope that they cancel The Simpsons.

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 10:31:36

I was flipping through the stations a few months back and I stopped on a new episode of House so I figured it would at least be decent to kill some time. Apparently it involved House riding in a monster truck with a mail order bride or something like that. Maybe the term "jumped the shark" gets shoehorned into a lot of situations, but c'mon. That's jumping the fucking shark.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 10:35:40

At 8 minutes ago, Amaranthus wrote:
At A few seconds ago, RyanBustersword123 wrote: I'm actually happy they're ending it. The first season was awesome but then it started to go downhill in season two. Now I only hope that they cancel The Simpsons.
Why that?
Ow i see because Lady Gaga was in it.
Good reason.

I didn't mean season 2 was bad. What I meant was it didn't meet the expectations of the first season, but some of it was still watchable.

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 10:35:57

Every show that gets cancelled that isn't Supernatural is good news to me. I know thats not how it works and its different networks and ratings and stuff but I find it good karma still.

Come back to Britain Hugh all is forgiven!

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 11:57:00

I think I read in "Guinness World Records" that "House" was the most watched TV show in the world! It has like 81 million viewers or something! Granted, I've never actually seen an episode myself (what's wrong with me?), but just think! The final episode could have even more viewers than that of the M*A*S*H finale! And you thought the Super Bowl was what was really popular! Well, it looks like it's been a good long run for this show.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 11:59:47

Had a pretty nice run, I'll miss it.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 13:20:41

I think I know what killed the show.

lupus.

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-18 13:42:34

At 19 minutes ago, Freaki-boy92 wrote: I think I know what killed the show.

lupus.

Its never Lupus!

Besides the one time that it was Lupus..

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-19 01:52:42

At 12 hours ago, Gagsy wrote:
At 19 minutes ago, Freaki-boy92 wrote: I think I know what killed the show.

lupus.
Its never Lupus!

Besides the one time that it was Lupus..

Foreman, this could be your last chance to say 'adrenal gland tumor.'

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-19 14:13:57

There have been a lot of times where I've looked at the TV Guide channel or TV Guide, the magazine, and I'm always looking for some new popular show to watch that I haven't watched before. I have never watched "House", and I somehow missed it in the magazine because it was shown on TV according to the channel! Maybe it's not too late to catch up on this. Hey, it's better at this time than before the show officially ends.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to House M.D. cancelled 2012-02-19 14:23:48

At 1 day ago, Xergozy wrote: Yup, no more episodes after this season.

Discuss

Why?! WHY?!!!!!