00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pokemon question

537 Views | 5 Replies

Pokemon question 2012-02-17 18:28:25

If you let a huge pokemon out in a small room, what would happen?
Like, say you let out Zapdos inside your bedroom, would it break the walls? Would it break it's bones? Would it curl up into some sort of ball to make itself fit? Would it come out normally and then get parts of it cut off by the walls?

Response to Pokemon question 2012-02-17 18:35:00

Pokemon?

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon question 2012-02-17 18:36:10

It's a shame 95% of the pokemon are under 7ft or something, so most wouldn't even feel cramped in a normal room.

Hooray for in-game PokeDex entries!!

But if it's something that's actually big, like a Wailord (Nearly 48ft) then I'd imagine the room would implode under it's size. Theres a web comic somewhere of this happening, but I dont have it.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon question 2012-02-17 18:48:22

Since Gyrados is known to destroy whole citys I think its safe to say yes.

Wuv dem magicarps always evolving and shit.

Response to Pokemon question 2012-02-17 18:51:14

Well in the cartoonz from when I was but a wee lad when a pokeball opened all white glowy shit came out and then it formed the shape of the pokemon and faded into the pokemon. I'd say if the shape couldn't be made it would go back in the ball.

BBS Signature

Response to Pokemon question 2012-02-17 18:52:59

At 1 minute ago, slugathor wrote: Since Gyrados is known to destroy whole citys I think its safe to say yes.

Wuv dem magicarps always evolving and shit.

god, there was like this one gyarados that fucked some shit up on like a couple of streets that time and from then on they're 'known to destroy cities' its just sensationalist bullshit mate

BBS Signature