WhiteLightning
WhiteLightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Filmmaker
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 18:53:17 Reply

I don't post on these very often, but as long as there's an opportunity, I do have an opinion/suggestion I'd like to share. I remembered it when you mentioned the content rating:

Back when I first joined, each video listed directly on its page exactly why it was rated the way it was, based on what artists checked off when describing any mature content (on the submissions page). Other people may not really care, I don't know; and of course, the artists interpretation of their own work isn't always 100% reliable. But I personally found it useful in quite a few situations. It helped me avoid accidentally running into something I didn't really want to see...

Anyway, just a thought. Site design looks fantastic, and I wish you luck in working out the remaining bugs.

-Kyle Sullivan

BBS Signature
theartofkc
theartofkc
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 18:54:56 Reply

The genre search is a welcome addition. To answer your other question yes i have found myself skipping the front page more even though it looks nice it seems like its lacking things not sure what though.

Looking forward to the surprise next week as well.

Theartofkc is the master of all I PWN and i can hate u if u want me to

dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:02:17 Reply

Man. I'm so excited I could just take a shit RIGHT NOW!!!

...Aw poop :(

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
Daemonsword2
Daemonsword2
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:03:18 Reply

i cant wait for the new game!!!

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:13:40 Reply

Hey, why isn't Mindchamber on the Staff page?

FelixColgrave
FelixColgrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:30:06 Reply

CHANGE YOUR ICON BACK YOU PRICK.

I haven't been using the activity feed, no. I poked around with it pre-release, but of course because the only people in the site were testers there weren't any activity updates. I was expecting it to have a number or something alerting me when it was working, so I haven't thought about clicking it since launch. I'm guessing a number might not work though, since by the look of it now it always shows the last 10 or something. Some sort of visual indicator similar to a number, like a little 'new' if there's been stuff since you last clicked it.

Also in the art portal, it'd be cool if the "More art from this artist" showed most recent art, because it's always just shown everybody's really old art. The same few pictures get promoted heaps, it never changes, they're generally not their best works, and if I look at a piece by an artist, chances are I've seen all the "More art from this artist" things already.

Eltro2kneo
Eltro2kneo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:32:46 Reply

For me, I feel like #4.

As a result of the layout, I find myself using the forums more often, voting on under judgement less often, and making blogs WAY less often.

1) I'm using the forums more often because, ever since your SOPA post, I'm motivated to join the conversation. And it turns out there are some pretty interesting subjects nowadays. At least people matured when it comes to topic threads, they're no longer saturated by hentai.

2) I'm voting on UJ submissions less often because the B/P bonus doesn't work which beats the purpose of getting B/P points without any bonuses.

3) I completely stopped blogging after realizing the fact that the Riff Raff is gone. And I need to wait for the lit portal to come by so I can showcase my stories and fan fiction.

Well... out of the other 3 statements, no, I'm in no way affected by the redesign preventing me from checking every feature without overlooking. And no, the navigation bar motivates me to surf through every category other than the fact that it's nice, colorful and shiny, it feels more convenient.

Although I DO feel that the Movies and Games sections should have their categories highlighted much more like you said.

Words do not kill people, people kill words.
You have no enemies, you are your enemy.
Eltro Mato

ZaDoo
ZaDoo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:46:21 Reply

I don't like the changes. I miss the robot and the black kid dancing to the beat in the audio portal,
and the dancing badger...

Youtube => Flying Hands!!
Best Vedio EVER!!!!

Deadly-dare
Deadly-dare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 19:57:01 Reply

Musicians should be able to delete songs from the audio portal.

k6ka
k6ka
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 20:08:17 Reply

At 7 hours ago, TomFulp wrote: Early next week you can expect us to unveil new content formatting, based on the discsussion in this thread. The plan is that thumbnails will have a visible title and author on the front page while author and score will be visible on all other pages. Rollover info will include description, genre and content rating.

I don't quite like having to roll-over in order to view information, though rolling-over to view buttons is already for me.

We have another surprise coming later next week so you'll have to stick around and see what it is! Actually two surprises if you count the new featured game next Friday.

The NG buglist is LONG and the gang has been working their way through it. We are also cranking out mockups for improvements and other tweaks around the site.

I wonder why the score in games and movies don't show, and that I have to roll-over the stars to see the score. I don't like that at all. I loathe it.

I'd also like to see the "Average Review Score" again. Before, I used it to determine whether users found the content worthy of me playing/listening/seeing it.

There are a few things I'm curious about:

Ask away.

1) Do you find yourself ignoring the big content showcase box here on the front page? I've been told it doesn't make enough of a "call to action" and while looking pretty, people aren't being as enticed to click it as they should be.

Yes.

2) Have you explored the content genre browsing? I feel like this is a really powerful system that a lot of people are overlooking; some have even complained that we removed genres. Go to the games page and scan the categories in the left column. Click around and start exploring. The categories get really in-depth and you can sort by all sorts of criteria. Right now we default to sort by date, which was an attempt to put the spotlight on new submissions but may have been a mistake. Instead we should probably default to sorting by score but maybe set the range to "Year" instead of "All" so there's more movement in the space.

No.

This also makes me wonder if the games front page should be different. Right now we showcase the latest games, popular games from this week, highest scoring games of the month, highest scoring of the year and highest scoring of all time. Popular games tend to just mirror the front page. Best games of all time feels pretty static (instead maybe it could have a random selection from the top 200). But instead of all of that, I'm wondering if we should return to something like the old site, where we have a per-genre showcase. For example, the first box under "Brand Spankin' New Games" could be "Best New Action Games" and list the latest four action games with scores greater than 3.3 (number is based on some personal observations but not set in stone). The showcase would continue with "Best New Adventure Games", etc. I'm thinking it would better highlight the genre categories and might give people more direct access to stuff they like.

I agree to returning to something similar to the old site; that just seems to make a little more sense, though you could keep the new design intact if you find that more fitting (If you get what I mean).

3) Have you been making use of the feed button (the star next to logout) in the header? It lists new submissions by artists you have favorited, something that was only available via email in the past. We intend to merge all favorites into one list of people you follow, so that you can easily add them from their user page and not have to add them in the context of a piece of content. Our current system (where you favorite artists based on content categories) is really old and has some charm but it feels like overkill nowadays.

The only reason why I don't use it is because I'm not used to the new layout yet and I often forget that it even exists. Damn.

4) Have you found yourself doing anything more or less as a result of the new layout?

No, there's no change in my activity (Except for the annoyance when I vote on a game/movie and don't see that friendly message telling how many more submissions left to vote on before I deposit experience points)

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

NP, Tom. Glad to see a team that actually works (Rather than smoking and drinking all day and all night accomplishing nothing work-related), and actually cares (Rather than leaving users to sort out their own messes).

The only other thing I'm concerned about is that plan that was going to make everything a "One-vote-per-user," thing, which was in the old old site (I hadn't signed up yet then).

Eltro2kneo
Eltro2kneo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 20:21:08 Reply

At 4 minutes ago, k6ka wrote: The only other thing I'm concerned about is that plan that was going to make everything a "One-vote-per-user," thing, which was in the old old site (I hadn't signed up yet then).

If you think it involves the "like/dislike" system a long with having the same voting power, then you're sadly mistaken.

What Tom means by "one-vote-per-user", he means that once you vote on a submission, you don't have to vote on it again unless you change your opinion. If your voting power gets bigger, then it affects the score. That's all.

Words do not kill people, people kill words.
You have no enemies, you are your enemy.
Eltro Mato

JohnEndel959
JohnEndel959
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Writer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 20:23:07 Reply

Hey, I've got a complaint that probably really only affects the writing forum, and maybe copypasta people. I've noticed that when you copy and paste something from word into the BBS box, it converts all special characters (tilted quotation marks, apostrophes, ..., the accented e in cliche or cafe or anything like that) into unreadable jumbles of letters. I think the quotation marks show up as something like AeumnT or something. I haven't found a good way to stop this from happening. Any way to program the box to accept those? I never had a problem with this before the redesign...

Sig by Byteslinger.
Writing by John Endel.
Zombie Story! <= read it! Nuclear Apocalypse Story! <= read this too!

BBS Signature
chubzilla100
chubzilla100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 21:28:30 Reply

At 8 hours ago, TomFulp wrote:
4) Have you found yourself doing anything more or less as a result of the new layout?

I haven't been doing anything extra because of the redesign, a few more games (But that's a more spare time thing) but I haven't been to the audio portal at all recently, when I used to visit it every day. It's just because of the old Top 5 weekly audio player isn't there any more, I used to leave it on for an hour or so every day, just listening to the top 5 while I browsed forums and stuff, But without the auto player, I'd have to click on each track every time I wanted it to change. And having to manually swap songs every 3 minutes can be a huge pain, so I've barely clicked on it since I realized it had gone.

Also the audio portal in particular looks less amazing, I'm not sure why but it just looks empty...

But the rest of the site is pretty good, no complaints anywhere else. Good Job.

Steam: Chubzilla100 also Check out da You Tubes

I dont think you understand the importance of clicking my sig, and the limitless prizes it holds.

BBS Signature
BSTHEDOG
BSTHEDOG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 21:33:43 Reply

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I would like to see the feature where i could tell how much votes I have left for the day..

ChocolateChipCookies
ChocolateChipCookies
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 21:36:17 Reply

Sometimes I do end up skipping the front page and the changes you discuss are definitely great ideas. I for one find the notifications awesome since a lot of my favorite artists and such don't get front page with their news or even their submissions. Can't tell you how many times I've overlooked someone from the art portal and come backa month later to find the piece on their userpage and wishing I'd caught it earlier. Big win for me.

<3

Exedor
Exedor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 21:41:01 Reply

TomFulp wrote:

Early next week you can expect us to unveil new content formatting, based on the discsussion in this thread. The plan is that thumbnails will have a visible title and author on the front page while author and score will be visible on all other pages. Rollover info will include description, genre and content rating.

This is an improvement. The more information, the better. It seems a lot of information has been removed or made more difficult to get to in the redesign.

For example: user profile stats. We used to be able to find a lot of info by viewing the author panel in a submission, and all the rest of a user's info by clicking on their profile, and all the info was right there. Now, it's spread over several areas/pages and is less logically placed, compared to what it had been. It also seems like the info about an author is more hidden now. It used to always be in the upper, left side of a page. Now, it's hidden down below the voting panel, an ad or two, clear down toward the bottom of a page. I like to see who's submitting an item right away. It also helps to identify a stolen item faster.

Also, I miss the "Other submission by this author" drop down box. The new "Related Stuff" list may have some similar items, but it can also have very different items, and without the "Other submissions" box, I have to go to their profile, look up their submissions, and locate the item I'm looking for. It was one easy click before, but now it's a search.

Putting the info back into easy access is a step in the right direction, Tom.

As for the rollovers, if you run out of space, you can bump the description. It's not that important to have in the rollover; or maybe include a certain number of characters with a ... afterward. If I'm intrigued, I can click on the item and read the full description anyway, right?

The NG buglist is LONG and the gang has been working their way through it. We are also cranking out mockups for improvements and other tweaks around the site.

Can you post the buglist anywhere so we can see it and NOT report things that are already listed? You can put a "- Fixed" or "- Pending" after each so we all know what's what.

1) Do you find yourself ignoring the big content showcase box here on the front page?

Never click on it, as I know it'll be in the Portal and I can find it there after I get thru the Under Judgement stuff. It seems more of an advertisement sometimes, than a "please click and play me" item.

2) Have you explored the content genre browsing?

Yes and No. I'm never looking for a specific type of game. If I am, I just click E, T, and M off and click A on to shorten the list... er, I mean, um, yeah. If you want to spotlight new submissions, it's rough because there's only so much space, and the older submissions that are still highly scored are highly scored for a reason. If you want to mix it up, have the scores be averaged over the last 50,000 (or so) votes instead of the average of all votes over all of time. A score that is averaged over 1.5 milloin votes is going to move much less than an average 50K votes. I've voted on things and it'll say I've moved the score by +0.0000015. So I moved it by a millionth of a point?! Lowering the average to the most recent votes keeps the list fresh and the competition going.

That also goes with what you said about the Games Front Page: "...Popular games tend to just mirror the front page. Best games of all time feels pretty static..."

You mentioned scores of 3.3. On an unrelated note, I suggest that all items that get past Judgement, past 200 votes (or 50 or 100 votes for non-movies), but go to a score of lower than 1.00 and stay there for more than a week get blammed altogether. The lowest Blam score in the FAQ's is 1.5. If something goes to 1.00 or lower, they're already lower than blam score regardless of whether they passed judgement. Why should something remain here when it's lower than the minimum standards of the Blam system? A score that low means that they produce crap- intentionally or not.

3) Have you been making use of the feed button (the star next to logout) in the header?

No. It's like all the stuff you find in your email everyday. You always skip half of the emails to get to what you really wanted anyway. I gotta disagree with you on the old system. I like adding only one flash from an author, or adding the author to fav's if they have good stuff. Just cuz one was good doesn't mean you want to know about all their shenanigans, and it can get to be a big hassle the more favorites you add.

Being happy - Less.
Being frustrated - More.
Getting those last medals now that you can see them - More.
Bitching out the system because you click on a medal and instead of taking you to the game, it takes you to that person's medal page - More. (Can you add the game's name back in the rollover too? If the name's not listed and clicking the medal takes you to someone's medal page instead of the game, and that's annoying and time consuming when someone has 100K medal points loading up, then it makes it less fun to find and play games.)
Moments of computer freezing up for seconds to moments - More. (2.9Ghz P4, 2.75 GB Ram, Cable modem. It shouldn't happen but is more frequent since the redesign. It used to only pause occasionally at voting, but now freezes several times per day.)
Using the new Front Page - Less.
Using the Classic Portal - Exclusively.
Total page views per day - Less.
Total ad revenue from me for NG - Less, cuz I view less pages.
Total ad revenue for the authors - Less, cuz I view less pages, and it's more complicated to locate other items from the same author now.
Viewing things away from the Portal page - Less. (It used to be intuitive to browse around, and to find new things, and I was constantly touring around NG. The text line titles with a popup of a pic, rating, size, score, etc allowed more variety and interest when exploring, as more items could fit in the available space. Now, I find myself leaving the Portal Page up and refreshing every so often, but not exploring nearly as much anymore.)
Finding stolen content - More and Less. More has been coming thru since we can't Whistle them, but it's harder to spot quickly since the author's info isn't readily shown. If a M'n'F game comes thru from VadimGod, I know it's ok. If one comes thru from NewgroundsNoob14, I know I can suspect something. I know you've been working on the flagging system, though.

That's enough for now. I have more suggestions, but I don't know what's been reported as bugs, or suggested as changes or improvements already.

TharosTheDragon
TharosTheDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Programmer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 21:56:41 Reply

At 4 hours ago, TomFulp wrote: The next FP skin won't have giant tits.

Oh come on, the tits aren't that big. Actually, I only see one tit, and it's covered by a shirt that makes it SFW. If anything, the background art needs more tits.

I can't be the only one who thinks the channels background is gross. There's like an eye squirting out blood, not to mention a squid vagina.

I'd like to apologize for some of the mean things I said about the redesign, since you're working so hard to improve it. I concur with pretty much all the proposed changes. I'd also like to see the last three news posts on the front page. And when I'm looking at someone's userpage, I'd like to be able to roll over a medal and see what submission it's from, like before. I mean without having to click on it.

I got Flash CS4 in case you need something converted to CS3.

Mr-Shark
Mr-Shark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Game Developer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 22:13:45 Reply

Dunno what to say about that big banner, I've clicked it a few times when I saw something I liked. For example the interview for Jeremy Lokken, stood out for me because I recognized his art right away. I think it would be better if the font was a little larger for the titles and description, because my eye don't tend to look at the title right away, and if people aren't reading the titles then they probably won't care to click on it. Especially if it's something that's not already well known.

I have nothing bad to say about the new genre listings in the games section, it's a pretty cool thing you guys got going on there. I haven't had much of a chance to explore all the new genres yet but when I do I tend to find cool shit pretty fast. Overall a huge improvement from the previous sites game search.

I also didn't even notice the notifications button before you mentioned it in your post... lol... Now that I know it exists, I use it. There's still a few things on NG I have yet to mess around with, and probably still more stuff that I don't know about yet.

A few sections on the site I still have not been able to play around with yet either because I don't know it exists or I haven't figured out how to use it yet. I'm liking the site more everytime I log in though.

sugarsimon
sugarsimon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 23:03:58 Reply

nice

FightingSeraph
FightingSeraph
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 23:32:20 Reply

I have to agree with Rynol and Master Aardvark on this one. Plus, I would love to see Assassin brought back. (I have plenty of suggestions if anyone is interested.)

I'm not impressed with the way things are going here.
Old Music|Artistic Progress|Current Music
MSN & Trillian: Ask first.

mr-johnson22
mr-johnson22
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Game Developer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-16 23:34:22 Reply

The redesign is looking great so far, but it definitely needs some re-organization. It's been said, but the current thumbnail method for displaying movies & games on the front page is rather cluttered and uninformative; when I see a bunch of pictures, I don't know what to click on.

The additions you're planning on for the front page thumbnails sound great, and putting the submission description in a mouse-over textbox will reduce clutter without sacrificing information, as the current setup does now. But will this feature also be implemented to the movie/game pages as well?

I've tried browsing through game categories, and it's fantastic--it's definately my favourite new feature of the site thus far. It is nevertheless difficult to make heads or tails of the search results, though, as it has the same problem as the front page: I just see a bunch of pictures, not knowing what the listed submissions are. So I don't know what actually interests me unless I view submissions randomly, or based on their title/image alone.

I think a great solution would be to allow the option to display submissions on the games/movies pages not just in the "mosaic" style, but in the "list" style currently used for the Front Page Archives, and the Under Judgement pages. The new list layout for the archives you put in is really something; it lists EVERYTHING about a submission that you need to know: title, image, author, description (not for UJ, but there's probably a reason for that), score, views, and content rating. And it's not cluttered at all. I would love to see this list format to also be available for the games/movie pages, as it would remove much of the confusion met with staring at a page of just pictures.

Much of what I want to say has already been said (and maybe even the above paragraph too). Last thing I'll say is that you should bring back the mouse-over info boxes to the Classic Portal. Without them, we don't even have an image to go by, just a title.

Comick
Comick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 00:02:17 Reply

I would like the ability to "clear" the notifications list. It's growing a mile everyday and most of it I've already checked out so its really not needed there anymore but cant be removed... (or even just an X by the individual notes to remove one notification at a time would be appreciated).

Noodle
Noodle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 00:27:17 Reply

Another thing I've realized that I've been missing is the score displays for the top 5 submissions of the day. I've got nothing against its new format. In fact I like it! It gives it a much more obvious presence on the front page, and the colour coding distinguishing games and movies is neat!
But it is cool seeing at a glance the scores of the top five. I like to look as a gauge for that day. Sometimes a new movie comes out that is like 4.70 and becomes the new #1 movie. Other times the top rated movie of the day sneaks in with like a 3.40.

It might not be that important to people, but it was something I really enjoyed seeing.

GAH!

BBS Signature
JimmyDallas
JimmyDallas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 00:57:28 Reply

I smell the NG Chat coming...

[PHP: Main]-[AVGN Club]
"You know a dame is classy when she got some jiggle in her assy." - Unknown

BBS Signature
Deja-Vu
Deja-Vu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Programmer
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 01:02:26 Reply

Love the new design!

BBS Signature
Tyler
Tyler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 01:06:24 Reply

At 7 hours ago, TomFulp wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: are we able to change the background of the site like pre-redesign NGS? because having giant Tits on the screen isn't very safe for some of us who surf the site at work Tom.
The next FP skin won't have giant tits.

Not sure if you covered this yet, at least I didn't see it. But same holds true for the Art Portal. All the thumbnails are pretty much complete tits and ass thumbnails, and its not something I like to have risk popping up around a work/school environment.

Maybe limit whats shown there to E and T ratings unless users specify in their settings they want to see that kind of content?

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 01:22:01 Reply

I would like to request that when a flash is collapsed, the lights-off function is reset. So in one click, the flash is collapsed and the lights are turned back on, making it a normal page again.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Animator
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 01:31:42 Reply

I've been collabing a lil bit since the redesign, the project system is pretty sweet =D

WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THAT DUDE WITH THE RED HAT BROWN TRENCH COAT AND SHOTGUN?!?! I miss the old ASSASSIN days. Click Me

BBS Signature
icelord1
icelord1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 01:38:02 Reply

since the update when you vote you dont get exp and you dont lvl up

A-Genius
A-Genius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign Status, Upcoming Stuff 2012-02-17 02:01:23 Reply

Here is the subject that I want to discuss here!

Problems happend withn the redesign:

First of all, I can't upload pictures at my dumbing grounds!

second, I can't upload User Icon.

third , I can't upload Profile Pic. " it never upload correctly (NOT THE WHAT I WANT) THIS IS AN OLD PROBLEM WHICH NEVER SEEMS TO GET FIXED! look at that picture by your self and see !

forth, why there is no preview before submit ? That was suppose to be uploaded with the new redesign ! sometimes I want to check how it will look like before submiting my stuff but I get to submit my things blindly !

finally, I am having a hard time understanding how to use my account in this new redesign !

HOPEFULLY YOU READ THIS MESSAGE ! Please ? :*(