New Topic Respond to this Topic
Richard
Richard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Animator
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 05:21 AM Reply

The only unfair fight is the one you lose.

undeadcl0wn-4
undeadcl0wn-4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 05:23 AM Reply

man, that can cause some serious fuckin pain

if we release the gingers we are all in terrible danger

MCSMstudios
MCSMstudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 05:48 AM Reply

I don't think it's a good idea. Because what if you don't hit hard enough and it just gets you an angry opponent who now has every excuse to hit you in the balls. A nutshot is like going nuclear. Maybe you'll win, but more likely it's mutually assured destruction.

But you know., if you're overpowered and you're not sure what the guys intentions are, or how far he's willing to take this. By all means.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Writer
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 08:53 AM Reply

At 11 hours ago, Rallard wrote: Unwritten rule of fighting, man. It knocks the wind out of you and it's an easy target.

I never did like rules in fighting anyway. I have never been adverse to a knee, heel, toe, bunched fist, elbow or other flailing limb heading for my opponent's happy sack.

I've not had to call upon the head yet, fortunately, but it it was them or me, the shame only lasts for a short while, while their pain becomes overwhelming, instantly.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
SubparTony
SubparTony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 10:24 AM Reply

In all the fights I get into,me and the other guy never hit the others' nuts.It's totally unethical for me.It's something like a rule for me in the fights.Win because of your strength,speed,stamina and smartness.If a girl did hit me in the nuts I would mind so much(another belief of mine is never hitting girls)as if a guy did(it would mind me much but not so much).

"I felt like an avenging angel, what I looked like was a fat bald guy with a bad temper." - Max Payne
Dean is a winner Also, stop whining for the chat and go check this out ▾▾

BBS Signature
slugathor
slugathor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 10:55 AM Reply

You just don't and if you do you deserve to be raped by 500 sadistic lions.

Lolzer
Lolzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 06:07 PM Reply

Well depends on who you're kicking and why you're kicking. If it's a brawl fight or something like that, than go ahead. If it's a fight that well depends on honor and that such thing, then you shouldn't even go near his testicles.

RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 06:14 PM Reply

At 15 hours ago, AReviewer wrote: Anyways...
It's not unfair. All you idiots should have enough common sense to know that nobody willing gets into a street fight ever. EVER.

Complete bullshit right here. Almost all of the fights I have witnessed had both people acting as aggressors, or at the very least willing to fight, just not actively seeking it. I have rarely ever seen people end up getting into a non-jumping altercation without both sides being down. The only time it has ever happened has been the one wanting to avoid the fight doing some stupid shit like threatening the person, throwing shit randomly, or being a dumbass and randomly insulting people.

Stop giving advice based on Hollywood movies. There is no 'code of honour', if you are in a fight someone is out to bash/rape/mug you. In this case you try and do something to get a chance to run in the other direction.
/rant

A street fight is different from bash/rape/mug. If they don't pick up a weapon, or try to cause grievous harm, then what you have said is complete bullshit.

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
Cootie
Cootie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 06:16 PM Reply

I would rather kick someone in the nuts and a few fags bitch at me than get my ass kicked by some big fucker.

For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 06:17 PM Reply

Also, why the fuck are people equating street fighting to getting jumped by multiple people or the person having a weapon or trying to mug you? There is a huge difference between those scenarios

BBS Signature
Scarface
Scarface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 06:18 PM Reply

I think it's okay if it's a non-consentual fight (i.e. you're getting mugged, raped, ect.), but if you agreed to fight someone, or god forbid you were the dipshit that acted tough and picked the fight in the first place, then no, it's not okay.

Rules of the BBS - Meme - Jeff
Thanks to Donut for the SIG!

BBS Signature
Dabus
Dabus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 07:22 PM Reply

True fights are not fair. Anything is allowed.

GenesisHell
GenesisHell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Shmossy wrote: Some guys on here seem to think kneeing or kicking another guy in the nuts is somehow unethical.
How so?
You're in a fight. The other person wants to cause you pain and physical trauma. Why let them?
If someone started a fight with me, and there was no way to back down, you're goddamn right I would knee the guy in his balls.
Opinions?

I would never hit someone in the balls unless they were trying to kill me... even then I would be resentful to do so.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 04:32 PM Reply

At 21 hours ago, Dabus wrote: True fights are not fair. Anything is allowed.

See, this is the problem. In almost 100% of combative situations, your opponent is holding back in some capacity. If they aren't, then you're dealing with someone who can handle the pain and you'd need to do something that will directly incapacitate them.

BBS Signature
dlxrevolution
dlxrevolution
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 04:35 PM Reply

At 1 day ago, Shmossy wrote: Some guys on here seem to think kneeing or kicking another guy in the nuts is somehow unethical.
How so?
You're in a fight. The other person wants to cause you pain and physical trauma. Why let them?
If someone started a fight with me, and there was no way to back down, you're goddamn right I would knee the guy in his balls.
Opinions?

Nah Muhfucka cuz thats wat PUNKS do. Hittin in duh nuts is fo strayt bitches homie. Ya fel me dawg?

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Hit to the nuts = "unfair"? Feb. 17th, 2012 @ 04:39 PM Reply

"THAT'S MY PURSE! I don't know you!"

BBS Signature