Be a Supporter!

not sure where to put this.

  • 345 Views
  • 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
xxsweetnspicyxx
xxsweetnspicyxx
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:38:34 Reply

yes i know its pointless but i want to make a Na'vi written form. I think it would be cool im posting this on DA and Gaia as well youll know its me im the only one posting this. and again i know it is kind of pointless but i love pointless things.

xxsweetnspicyxx
xxsweetnspicyxx
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:41:40 Reply

At 1 minute ago, xxsweetnspicyxx wrote: yes i know its pointless but i want to make a Na'vi written form. I think it would be cool im posting this on DA and Gaia as well youll know its me im the only one posting this. and again i know it is kind of pointless but i love pointless things.

Post and PM me if you wanna help me.

XenonMonkey
XenonMonkey
  • Member since: May. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Programmer
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:44:25 Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/account/news/post


BBS Signature
Squidbit
Squidbit
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Animator
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:45:02 Reply

Hey so those are some pretty large breasts in your profile picture.

slugathor
slugathor
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:45:12 Reply

I don't even understand what this is about.

Are you on drugs?
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:48:05 Reply

At 45 seconds ago, slugathor wrote: I don't even understand what this is about.

Are you on drugs?

first of all the navi language will have to be fully translated into English and then Chinese and then Spanish and then Russian...
then we cal talk


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
xxsweetnspicyxx
xxsweetnspicyxx
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:54:08 Reply

Im talking about not glyphs for words but for the individual sounds. Like kana in Japanese.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:57:02 Reply

OP's profile pic isn't really the OP.


BBS Signature
slugathor
slugathor
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:58:56 Reply

At 8 minutes ago, tox wrote:
first of all the navi language will have to be fully translated into English and then Chinese and then Spanish and then Russian...
then we cal talk

Yeah?

Alright it seems legit enough so by all means carry on.

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 16:59:42 Reply

I'd be willing to critique


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 17:00:21 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: OP's profile pic isn't really the OP.

I'm really surprised that a girl used a fake picture on Newgrounds. How misleading.


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature
FanOfNewG
FanOfNewG
  • Member since: Feb. 15, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 17:05:22 Reply

Gaia has so many features that it can be confusing.

xxsweetnspicyxx
xxsweetnspicyxx
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 17:07:16 Reply

At 4 minutes ago, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 1 minute ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: OP's profile pic isn't really the OP.
I'm really surprised that a girl used a fake picture on Newgrounds. How misleading.

do you want me to prove its me? im on myyearbook zoey astraia *breathless* go look for your self! asshole!

not sure where to put this.

Dromedary
Dromedary
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Melancholy
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 17:37:41 Reply

At 28 minutes ago, xxsweetnspicyxx wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, AnalPenguinFarming wrote:
At 1 minute ago, Manly-Chicken wrote: OP's profile pic isn't really the OP.
I'm really surprised that a girl used a fake picture on Newgrounds. How misleading.
do you want me to prove its me? im on myyearbook zoey astraia *breathless* go look for your self! asshole!

Despite the fact that I don't think anybody would try to pose as you, the only way you're going to get people to believe you is with a timestamp, or a written message telling them to fuck off.

C'est la vie mon petite.

MrPercie on Dromedary: "smug santa claus face, bringing nicieties to those he likes but shite to those he hates - which is everyone"

Sig by this dude

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 18:01:45 Reply

At 52 minutes ago, xxsweetnspicyxx wrote: do you want me to prove its me? im on myyearbook zoey astraia *breathless* go look for your self! asshole!

Oh god what the fuck.

Shade
Shade
  • Member since: Mar. 26, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Voice Actor
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 18:24:39 Reply

At 20 minutes ago, Rallard wrote:
At 52 minutes ago, xxsweetnspicyxx wrote: do you want me to prove its me? im on myyearbook zoey astraia *breathless* go look for your self! asshole!
Oh god what the fuck.

FECKIN' BEJAYSUS!

I had to use two fucking Irishisms. That's just fucking scary.

Please put a paper bag over your head.

SnoopyChicken
SnoopyChicken
  • Member since: May. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 18:29:23 Reply

It doesn't really work. Na'vi would store all information on bio computers in the trees, so have no need for written language. Once the humans moved in they would probably have taught them to write but in an Anglicised version of their own language.

AnalPenguinFarming
AnalPenguinFarming
  • Member since: Aug. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to not sure where to put this. 2012-02-15 18:41:28 Reply

I now regret asking you to prove being female. I didn't need to see that picture.


Yea, I farm Anal Penguins. Do something about it.

BBS Signature