Be a Supporter!

Startling revelation about humanity

  • 314 Views
  • 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Drake
Drake
  • Member since: Oct. 7, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Audiophile
Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:03:14 Reply

If our gender isn't selected until a time in the uterus (I'm not sure how long), and we have leftovers from it (nipples from breasts, vagina from penis), then that technically makes all of humanity gay!

Which makes hating same-sex lovers wrong because we're all gay.

ceb @ twitter | Jerkcity, est. 1998 | Tateos is a cool guy.

BBS Signature
SansNumbers
SansNumbers
  • Member since: Jul. 10, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:04:54 Reply

It made us all female for a while in the womb, but your logic is still trashed.


Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars

Skaren
Skaren
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Artist
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:05:19 Reply

What if we were lesbians while we were in the uterus?

BubblyMac
BubblyMac
  • Member since: May. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Art Lover
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:05:24 Reply

Yep. Everyone is developed as a chick, but certain people (if I'm understanding it correctly) don't get as many male hormones as others.

::And these kids get made fun of for the rest of their lives. Yay.


"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed." - Charlie Chaplin
"The Broken Window"

BBS Signature
NuclearInfected
NuclearInfected
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Audiophile
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:07:23 Reply

Whatever you say.


BBS Signature
Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:07:44 Reply

YES! IT'S FINE THAT I'M GAY!
I mean, you know, I am gay now right, as a fact since we all are, so it's fine. I always have been, yes.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.
Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
BardenBarden
BardenBarden
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:08:27 Reply

It's funny because all sexist men were women once.


Never agrue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.

Xergozy
Xergozy
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:10:01 Reply

I don't see how this would mean someone is gay.

FigishPig3000
FigishPig3000
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:55:36 Reply

At 43 minutes ago, Xergozy wrote: I don't see how this would mean someone is gay.

This. At that point (in the fetal process), you probably wouldn't even have the brain power to have a preference.


BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 18:57:28 Reply

I support this theory


TAB
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping
"xenomit is well... xenomit" ~ General consensus

BBS Signature
ohbombuh
ohbombuh
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 20:57:01 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Drake wrote: If our gender isn't selected until a time in the uterus (I'm not sure how long), and we have leftovers from it (nipples from breasts, vagina from penis), then that technically makes all of humanity gay!

Gender is determined right at conception, when your completed gene code is XY, XX, etc.


The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature
VJF
VJF
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Movie Buff
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 20:57:32 Reply

At 2 hours ago, adamflecko wrote: What if we were lesbians while we were in the uterus?

Then just hope you weren't conceived with a twin or you could be arrested for incest as soon as you and your sibling popped out of the womb.

Unless you're from down south, then they just look the other way.

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature
Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:00:40 Reply

At 2 hours ago, SansNumbers wrote: It made us all female for a while in the womb, but your logic is still trashed.

What the fuck?!
I had a vagina?!

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:03:37 Reply

The body says we are all women because nature is a man hating bitch, until the sperm comes and slaps some sense into her, but more often than not the sperm decides he has better things to do and goes out drinking so mother nature has her way and sperm has to now pay child support.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:03:46 Reply

I think the OP means that the Vagina Lips can form into a Scrotum and vice-versa when in the uterus as gender is forming.
Also, Clitoris and the penis head do the same thing.


http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:05:25 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, Schizo-Sephy wrote:
At 2 hours ago, SansNumbers wrote: It made us all female for a while in the womb, but your logic is still trashed.
What the fuck?!
I had a vagina?!

Not entirely! It only starts to develop breasts, only women are suppose to have breasts (for obvious reasons) but when deciding the body just says "give it nipples we'll decide the rest later!"
And thats why men have nipples, were not suppose to.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:12:13 Reply

At 3 hours ago, Drake wrote:

Which makes hating same-sex lovers wrong because we're all gay.

Yeah that explains how humanity prospers because were all "gay".


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:14:20 Reply

At 36 seconds ago, II2none wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Drake wrote:

Which makes hating same-sex lovers wrong because we're all gay.
Yeah that explains how humanity prospers because were all "gay".

Your opinion is wrong, as is your logic.


http://mumbo.newgrounds.com/
I'm a bisexual fgt. send me dick pics pls.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Startling revelation about humanity 2012-02-14 21:19:10 Reply

At 1 minute ago, SolidToad wrote:
At 36 seconds ago, II2none wrote:
At 3 hours ago, Drake wrote:

Which makes hating same-sex lovers wrong because we're all gay.
Yeah that explains how humanity prospers because were all "gay".
Your opinion is wrong, as is your logic.

Yeah I'm sure alot of NG users which they could call this FACT an Opinion and the TRUTH wrong too.


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature