New Topic Respond to this Topic
dltg3
dltg3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, Suprememessage wrote: The theory that applies to all cartoons, that they were written by forty year old virgins living in their mother's basement.

Cartoon's plot =UNPOPULAR KID*e^(xy)
e=1-2 friends
X=bully
y=female love interest who likes bully

ehh, what do you know.

(also continuous growth formula A(t)=Pe^(rt)

Alanzo
Alanzo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 08:22 PM Reply

Anyone have the Danny Phantom one? If there is a story about that one.

Awesomkia
Awesomkia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, MaartenC wrote: I skipped most of those things. I don't want you ruining my childhood.

Lucky you my soul has been dead since i read that Rugrats thing

BBS Signature
ttdub
ttdub
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 08:34 PM Reply

It's been soooo long since I've seen ed, edd and eddy. OMG I loved that show!

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 09:12 PM Reply

SO wait are you telling me sarah has been dead all along?

good, I hated that bitch!

BBS Signature
ProtomanBlues
ProtomanBlues
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 10:04 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, clankster4 wrote: Anyone have the Danny Phantom one? If there is a story about that one.

One of the character's song's lyrics imply that she committed suicide after being heartbroken and burned herself.

:O

Neoncrotch
Neoncrotch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 10:05 PM Reply

Interesting. Very interesting.

BBS Signature
Revo357912
Revo357912
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Apr. 5th, 2012 @ 06:46 PM Reply

I think with the fairly odd parents, we can say Timmy is a lonely kid with a sadistic babysitter whose crazy and imagines the things that happens in order to make life bearable.

BBS Signature
Swag-in-a-Bag
Swag-in-a-Bag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Writer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Apr. 6th, 2012 @ 01:34 AM Reply

Spongebob, is actually a piece of cheese and Patrick is star shaped bubble gum

Believe what thou Wilt

BBS Signature
thundafive
thundafive
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 06:15 AM Reply

There is the theory that Foster's Home for Imaginary friends is itself a world created inside the mind of Frankie Foster, an autistic girl who doesn't speak and just looks at a snow globe with the foster's house in all day, there's a great comic I linked to.

http://talkingincircles.net/2008/09/07/final-episode-of-fost ers-home-for-imaginary-friends/

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 06:20 AM Reply

I wrote an Adam and Eve theory if you want to read that.

lolomfgisuck
lolomfgisuck
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 01:21 PM Reply

I can't find the link... but I read once that Gilligans island was hell and Gilligan himself was the devil.

He wore red and it was always him that tormented the crew and ruined their chance at rescue.

The other characters had roles too... but I can't remember the details. I feel like maybe each character represented a sin... greed, lust, envy, etc...

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature
captainlolz
captainlolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

the ed edd and eddy one is fucking retarded the creator specifically said the characters on the show were based on kids in his neighborhood growing up and the eds antics are homages to the three stooges

if it is a gigantic horrible typo mah bad

ProtomanBlues
ProtomanBlues
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 02:10 PM Reply

Wall E makes references to the bible.

everything ruined

:O

TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 02:23 PM Reply

At 6/15/12 06:15 AM, thundafive wrote: http://talkingincircles.net/2008/09/07/final-episode-of-fost ers-home-for-imaginary-friends/

That's fecking depressing.

I am in tears right now.

BBS Signature
HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 15th, 2012 @ 02:45 PM Reply

That Ed, Edd, and Eddy one was the same thing as Angel Beats, so the writer must've seen that first.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
staciepruitt39
staciepruitt39
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jun. 16th, 2012 @ 05:41 AM Reply

i joined this site just to respond to this topic. i was googling some semi related stuff on creepy kids cartoons and read this forum... i dont have any cartoon specific hidden meaning theories but....
a couple of weeks ago i was with my 7 year old niece, and she was watching cartoons..i glanced at the tv and immediately thought what the eff is that? it was several odd looking creatures, animals, kids (?) and they seemed to be in a trance, and they all had this weird looking ring of red stuff around their mouths, like fever blisters or something, then the group turned on one of them, the next scene is all this characters swarmed around the "prey" as they proceed to eat their former companion. i looked at my brother, and WTF? he said oh thats Adventure Time, and Lacey (my niece) she loves this show. so i stop and look at her. she is MESMERIZED by this show, she is sitting quietly at the table eating her lunch watching intently, i cannot tell you how freaking creepy the whole scene was. i told my brother, you shouldnt let her watch this! now several members of my family were standing around checking this cartoon out..all reactions the same..WTF. i said, look all teenagers and adults are like wtf, no one understands it, but the 7 year old is glued to it like its an academy award winning movie. i told him something is up with that. that cartoon is sending some sort of msg to her that we dont see or understand otherwise she wouldnt be watching it. no 7 yr old is going to choose to watch something they dont get or like. he pointed out 2 more really weird creepy impossible to understand cartoons as well but i cant remember their names. i totally believe cable television networks and the show creators put out subliminal messages...but sending them to little kids..thats just scary...their is no telling what their little fantastical minds are absorbing. and we are none the wiser.. hmmmm. go to youtube and search the comedian eddie griffin...he talks about shit on tv, and "programmed tv", its pretty interesting.

ElCientificoLoco
ElCientificoLoco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 04:39 AM Reply

JOHNNY BRAVO: CARTOON THEORY.
by Non-Sense Co. on Monday, December 3, 2012
JOHNNY BRAVO: CARTOON THEORY.

NOTE TO READER: THIS IS JUST A BULLS**T THEORY AND IS IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. PLEASE ENJOY (HOPE THIS DOSNT DISTROY ANY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES.)

Theory One: Brain Dead Johnny
Johnny was always the self-loving womanizer you see before you. He's old college roomy and still good friend Carl, can recall the many nights he had to spend in the dormitory hallway, while waiting for Johnny to wrap up yet another sexual encounter. Even Pop can count the times Johnny would leave his position as the head cook, in order to have a quickie by the dumpster behind Pops Diner. Unfortunately his love for hot women and fast sex would prove ill faded. One day, after finally being fired from pops diner, Johnny found himself in need of some quick cash. While looking through the newspaper Johnny found, and answered an ad to become a test subjects for an experimental hair gel. This is when everything changed for the worse. The experimental hair gel caused irreversible brain damage; which has completely destroyed his short term and most of his long term memory. Despite being offered a settlement Johnny; being satisfied with the product, simply asked for an unlimited supply of hair gel (which permanently turned his hair Blond and caused severe sunlight sensitivity of the eyes.) While he's still remembers the people that matter the most to him (his Mamma, Pops, Carl ) he's unable to remember the many "one night stands" and casual sex partners he's had throughout his lifetime. All of which involve the many women of "Aron CityâEU. ThatâEUTMs right, Johnny's brain is so damaged he doesn't remember that he's already had sex with (and dumped) all the women he's flirting with. Think about it. These women are disgusted with Johnny, the same way a scornful ex-girlfriend or former lover would be. They want this womanizing self-centered pig to feel the pain and regret they felt after getting involved with him. Unfortunately with each passing day Johnny's mental condition worsens; and while many women know him as a conceded jerk, the sad truth is...Johnny "love 'em and leave 'em" Bravo, will never truly know; or understand, why all the women he encounters treat him with such disgust and Hate. Johnny: Hey there baby (Gets punched in the face.) Whatever...

Theory Two: ItâEUTMs all in the Shades.
This theory comes from the episode "My Fair Dork", were Johnny attempts to train a young boy in the ways of "his cool"; in order to impress Susie. After all his attempts fail he finally realizes we're he went wrong. The glasses... He takes out an extra pair of shades out of his pocket, place it on the boys eyes and just like that instant âEUoebabe visionâEU. And how did Johnny came across these strange glasses you say? Simple, he and Carl created them back in their college days. Before Johnny was a self-indulgent womanizing sex fiend, he was a very intelligent software developer and engineer. With Carl's help he developed state of the art glasses that changes the way the world looks around you, and into that of their own choosing. Think 1988s "They Live" except instead of aliens, he sees hot women. It also changes his perspective on how he sees himself. Whenever he looks in a mirror he sees what he considers to be his ideal self. In his mind he sees perfection when in reality he's just as scrawny and nerdy as Carl. With that in mind there are several reasons behind why Johnny keeps getting rejected and ultimately beaten up by every girl he meets. One of which is that Johnny has been flirting with men, and because of the effect of the glasses he sees them as women. All the episodes were he's being pummeled by a super strong female is actually Johnny being beaten up by a man. Sometimes there older women, other times teenagers and so on. With every rejection he simply changes their image, reshapes their body and alters their face into the woman of his choosing. In reality Johnny has been flirting with the same people over and over again. There is only woman that Johnny does not see as an object of sexual desire. Someone who's actually had a crush on him for years. In trying not to ruin their friendship Johnny chooses to see her as he did when they were children. In his eyes she'll never be more than that annoying little girl he grew up with. His next door neighborâEU¦ little Susie.

Thanks For reading.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/non-sense-co/johnny-bravo-cart oon-theory/10152306077090858

ElCientificoLoco
ElCientificoLoco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 04:41 AM Reply

At 6/15/12 06:15 AM, thundafive wrote: There is the theory that Foster's Home for Imaginary friends is itself a world created inside the mind of Frankie Foster, an autistic girl who doesn't speak and just looks at a snow globe with the foster's house in all day, there's a great comic I linked to.

http://talkingincircles.net/2008/09/07/final-episode-of-fost ers-home-for-imaginary-friends/

Johnny Bravo Theory.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/non-sense-co/johnny-bravo-cart oon-theory/10152306077090858

joe9320
joe9320
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 05:21 AM Reply

I think Adventure Time is some coma-induced dream from Finn. Jake is actually his real dog, and every journey is recorded by every lick by Jake.

I still like Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven Riven!

BBS Signature
BucketOfSand
BucketOfSand
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Artist
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 05:41 AM Reply

you are ruining my childlike innocence

follow me to the promised land
I hope I'm not stinking up the place with my superior logic

BBS Signature
weasleman
weasleman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 07:54 AM Reply

These are interesting. Especially the ones about spongebob and aladdin.

my sig has fighters in it bitches

BBS Signature
LDAF
LDAF
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 08:55 AM Reply

At 2/14/12 06:00 PM, MaartenC wrote: I skipped most of those things. I don't want you ruining my childhood.

If you've been interneting for any decent amount of time, that would've already happened.

Are you MAN enough to click this?!

BBS Signature
Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 11:22 AM Reply

Cracked.com has a list of cartoon theories that actually make sense. The most plausible one is probably that Dr. Claw is actually the real Inspector Gadget and the robot version was made to replace him. The reason you don't see Dr. Claw's face is because it's scarred from the accident that was thought to have killed him before the robot duplicate was made.

What's weird about this theory is that, I am not kidding, ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED on the show actually SUPPORTS THIS THEORY. His name is Brian Lemay, look him up!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 12:10 PM Reply

The Rugrats one isn't even believable. Almost everyone in the show not only acknowledges the babies, but talks to and interacts with them.

MR-DOS
MR-DOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 8th, 2012 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 2/14/12 05:55 PM, Awesomkia wrote: Once I found out about Ed Edd and Eddy Highschool I became obsessed with my childhood favorite show. So today I decided to go on Google and look up random Ed Edd and Eddy stuff. As I typed in the word a result came up called Ed Edd and Eddy Theory . Intrigued, I decided to click on it and found this

Did you know that Earthbound was all about abortion? Toward the end of the game, look VERY closely at Gigyas's 2nd form. It looks like an Andy Warhol painting of a fetus. It makes sense, to defeat Gigyas, you travel back to when it was weakest: as a fetus. Plus one of the rooms looks like an endoscopic view of a cervix.

All in a game which was originally called MOTHER.

See the connection?

Apparently the creator had a traumatic childhood incident in which he went to the wrong theater room and saw what actually was a murder, and what he thought was rape. He relieved the trauma by... traumatizing other kids. In a Nintendo game. Wow.

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN

BBS Signature
DarkShadowblade
DarkShadowblade
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

At 12/8/12 11:22 AM, Ericho wrote: Cracked.com has a list of cartoon theories that actually make sense. The most plausible one is probably that Dr. Claw is actually the real Inspector Gadget and the robot version was made to replace him. The reason you don't see Dr. Claw's face is because it's scarred from the accident that was thought to have killed him before the robot duplicate was made.

What's weird about this theory is that, I am not kidding, ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED on the show actually SUPPORTS THIS THEORY. His name is Brian Lemay, look him up!

Good thread.
The Inspector Gadget theory actually makes a lot of sense. Some of the rest are a bit out there though. The spongebob Squarepants one makes a lot of sense too.

What's the deal on the Danny Phantom Theory?

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.
For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature
LemonCrush
LemonCrush
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 01:51 AM Reply

At 12/8/12 10:51 PM, MR-DOS wrote: Did you know that Earthbound was all about abortion? Toward the end of the game, look VERY closely at Gigyas's 2nd form. It looks like an Andy Warhol painting of a fetus. It makes sense, to defeat Gigyas, you travel back to when it was weakest: as a fetus. Plus one of the rooms looks like an endoscopic view of a cervix.

All in a game which was originally called MOTHER.

See the connection?

Apparently the creator had a traumatic childhood incident in which he went to the wrong theater room and saw what actually was a murder, and what he thought was rape. He relieved the trauma by... traumatizing other kids. In a Nintendo game. Wow.

No. No. No. Fucking. No.

You are correct about the uterus thing. But it's representative of killing Giygas in the womb of the creation of the universe. You are not literally killing Giygas in an abortion. You're going back to when time and the world itself, was a fetus, so to speak. It is not a literal abortion, nor is it literally a uterus. It's a metaphor for stopping evil (represented by the fetus) before the universe is born.

The final babttle takes place when humanity, time and space, aren't created/born yet.

And it was called Mother after the John Lennon song, because he wanted a title that didn't sound like a video game.

Ericho
Ericho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Dec. 9th, 2012 @ 10:48 AM Reply

At 12/9/12 01:51 AM, LemonCrush wrote: No. No. No. Fucking. No.

I actually read on, you guessed it, Cracked.com that is probably true. Look there yourself.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

MR-DOS
MR-DOS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Creepy Cartoon Theories Jan. 3rd, 2013 @ 05:54 PM Reply

No. No. No. Fucking. No.

You are correct about the uterus thing. But it's representative of killing Giygas in the womb of the creation of the universe. You are not literally killing Giygas in an abortion. You're going back to when time and the world itself, was a fetus, so to speak. It is not a literal abortion, nor is it literally a uterus. It's a metaphor for stopping evil (represented by the fetus) before the universe is born.

The final babttle takes place when humanity, time and space, aren't created/born yet.

And it was called Mother after the John Lennon song, because he wanted a title that didn't sound like a video game.

The game still gets straight on creepy right before that. The protagonists have their souls sucked out of their bodies and put into a robot? Without context, thats a plot for a horror movie right there.

C:\DOS
C:\DOS\RUN
RUN\DOS\RUN

BBS Signature