Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to When a child dies... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 20 seconds ago, BardenBarden wrote:
At A few seconds ago, adamflecko wrote: Ahahahaha. Look at how cute he is, trying to be the authority and all that shit. Okay big man, I'll stop posting on your huge important topic.

Coochie coochie coo.
Thank you! :D

Oh anytime, this will be my last post. I apologize for my earlier rudeness (seriously, no sarcasm, it's Atypop I hate, not you), and if you want to PM me and talk, feel welcome to.

walterwagner
walterwagner
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to When a child dies... Feb. 15th, 2012 @ 04:42 AM Reply

two years ago i attended a funeral of a 5 year old boy. He was my uncles son. he was always very calm curious and above all gorgeous. blonde hair blueish green eyes. He died when he got hit by an alcholic drunk driver who only got 8 months jail (theres justice for you) i never understood how something like this could happen or why it would happen. Anyway at his funeral his mother and father (my uncle) were apathetic they werent crying which was very strange i mean if my child died i would definatly be at least a little bit teary. i approched them angry about to ask why arent you crying when i realsied this would be terribly insensitive. by the time i realised however it was already to late they saw me aproching them. Being the quick thinker i was i said "your sons dead" I felt like an absolute fucking idiot so i did the only thing that made sence i approched the open casket and came in the dead boys mouth.

When a child dies...

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Rap, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to When a child dies... Feb. 15th, 2012 @ 04:44 AM Reply

I'd go on a crying rampage if it was my son.
If it was a little girl though I would tell her dead body to sucka dick.

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Steff
Steff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to When a child dies... Feb. 15th, 2012 @ 08:07 AM Reply

A kid I knew died few days ago, he was about 10, had heart problems.
Personally for me it doesn't matter what's the age, it's all the same loss.
I didn't care though, call me cold hearted or whatever but I seriously just
ignored it.

BBS Signature