Would you want for a Valentine? :3
It's that time of year again. And every year I make a new version of this thread. It's been done okay before, and no one seemed to mind, so maybe I'll do this for one more year.
As usual, it comes with a few rules.
1. A NOTE TO ALL MODS/ PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE COOL FOR NOT POSTING RIGHT SAYING THEY ONLY LIKE "REAL" PEOPLE: The theme is Valentine. Not girlfriend/boyfriend, lover, spouse, or "partner". There is a difference. Besides, it's not serious anyway. (And seriously, after 5 years I don't think I need to say it at this point...)
2. Try to choose only ONE video game character. Not only because it will be unfair to others (see rule 4) but thats also how valentines work in real life (only one).However, you can say who your backup(s) would want to be, but only your first would count.
3. No cartoon, anime, or manga characters. Video game characters only. (games based on a cartoon/anime do not count)
4. (The most important rule of all) Each character can only be said ONCE!!! If someone else says a character that you wanted before you picked them you need to say your second most. However, you could say who you would have wanted, but just make sure to say someone else as a valentine in your post, it keeps the thread going. (So try to get the popular ones first!)
5. Don't criticize other Newgrounders (or yourself) on their choice. This is just pretend.
6. If some of you still don't get it, then just imagine they are in your world or you are in their world. It would work out then, probably. :D
I don't know whats going to happen this year, let's find out.