New Topic Respond to this Topic
milksncookie1
milksncookie1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Artist looking for programmer 2012-02-13 18:51:34 Reply

I'm looking for a programmer who wants to help me design a 2D sidescroller beat em up, I started the game with someone else but as with so many collaborations, people tend to get sidetracked so I'm out looking for a programmer again. I didn't get much code out of him so there won't really be anything inherited, most of the work was done on my end up to the point he left. I have over 50 sprites drawn and animated, and a background for level one and half of the level two drawn out. I am not done yet on my side either but I have a real big head start for anyone who wants to work with me. The game features a pretty in depth combo system and some pretty intelligent AI required. I need someone who has the time to put into this with me and make it great, I'm not interested in people who are going to drag their feet. If you're interested please send me a PM show me some samples of your work, and I'll show you some samples of my graphics from the game and discuss more details.

c0rupt3d
c0rupt3d
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Artist looking for programmer 2012-02-14 05:58:47 Reply

Hey just for the ease of use for programmers and for people to get a better idea maybe provide a few links of your previous works because people are lazy (:

BBS Signature
milksncookie1
milksncookie1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Animator
Response to Artist looking for programmer 2012-02-14 10:56:57 Reply

At 4 hours ago, c0rupt3d wrote: Hey just for the ease of use for programmers and for people to get a better idea maybe provide a few links of your previous works because people are lazy (:

Well I was trying to avoid posting more than I have to on the forums but I'll give a small bit over for you to view I guess.

old prototype

Here's another small sample of something I animated. sample