00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KouteiFK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Team Nirain Legacy project thread

1,317 Views | 24 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 05:58:32

greetings to those whom look at our thread.for our project development team this is where we will discuss our ideas and share knowledge to the community concerning our very first project.
those currently staffed are as follows.
music staff-
samulis[manager of music collab with other artists],jabicho and BrokenDeck.

animation-samulis

tester-envyitall

prop art for scene setups-
brokenrecord6299

writers-envyitall,confucianism, and Palagriz[myself]

director/project orginizer/character props-Palagriz[myself]

voice acting{shows a to be determined character}[parenthesis show name of characters in story] - kellydraymond{possible} [Serinah] Palagriz[Brune and Arnatuilë] Zulacreed{possible} [Theron the bard]

still needed for the project:
voice actors
an artist for more detailed props for the characters to support brokenrecord and samulis.
at least 2 animators to gear up the collab

roles avalible for voice acting:
sarmation warrior extra a
sarmation warrior extra b
hunic warrior extra a
Volnomus[the bad guy of the first series/leader of the hunic hordes]
Goddess Nira[aka Mother Nira in the 2nd season series]

now that we have established what is needed i have a few rules id like to put in specifically for this thread.
1:all non members are free to reply,but we ask that you do so in a civil and respectful manner.we are growing as a team and we humbly ask that you,the readers and repliers be polite and civil.we don't blam work in progress.to us,that's just wrong.i heard about a few people putting my team under fire,and if neccicarry ill ask mr.fulp to say play nice.XD bit of a dramatization on the last part but ya get the idea.
2:this project is partly owned by the participants within the project.each member has or will soon contribute to this project.thus it is merely a means to have fun in creating a story for your entertainment.we respectfully ask that if any material is used from our project that you inform all team members and recieve permission from said members to use the content.
3:should you wish to input POSITIVE replies and we come to an agreement,we will ask if we can use your idea via private message.if you allow us to use your ideas we will add you to the credits as a well deserved thank you.
4:should you wish to join Team Nirain Legacy at any time,please pm Palagriz and ask to audition for voice talent or show samples of your art and animation.
now that we have made our humble request to abide by the rules of this thread,our first post of the day is a leaked script from the first episode.we of the Team Nirain Legacy project hope you enjoy a good read,and by reading the script we hope you are willing to join in on this ambitious project. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:02:57

episode one/chapter one intro
-exterior,night time,outside waterfall near entrance.-
-birds chirp as the camera zooms into the interior of the cave.-
-interior,cave with Theron the bard near a campfire in what appears to be his home.-
-Brune enters the cave tward Theron the bard.-
-Theron the bards face isnt shown at this time but he is seen cooking food in a small cauldren.-
Theron[curious]:Greetings sir.What brings you to my humble abode?
Brune[inquisitive]:My mentorasked me to come here and speak with you.He claims that you have stories that are long forgotten by my pepole...that you are a full blooded elf.....
Theron[takes off his hat to reveal face and elven ears-Sir Striker knows me well...and he told me a few days ago you were seeking something in particulair,yes?
Brune[nods and blinks]:For a master trainer of combat,hes very nice and well...[smiles and blushes slightly]he told me you knew about why my family bloodline is so great.
Theron[offers a seat]:do not be shy young man.come,join me by the fire.its been rather cold tonight.
Brune[sits and looks at theron]:all ive known is that my father was an ambassador whom served for the royal family.
Theron:then theres much to tell you.we begin the story when our pepole were nearly wiped out by the hunic hordes.
-flashback sequence as first episode begins-
-end scene one-
-begining of scene two-
-exterior,forest,daytime.as Theron speaks the camera pans thru forest as sarmation calvary flee across the screen-
Theron[narration]tales tell of the sarmations and their brave deeds.some fought for the romans,others became great knights,such as king acturius and his men.few know of the tales of the steppes of the brave sarmations,and now....it may be too late.
-arrows wiz by from someone yelling FIRE,arrows are chased by the camera as some arrows hit the trees and other arrows kill sarmation foot solgers.-
Theron[narration]-continued-:as the sarmations gather near a mountian within a forest,they attempt to flee from the hunic hordes.unbeknown to them,a great miracle is about to unfold in their escape from the clutches of evil......
-camera pans around to see large scale of hunic army marching near the camera,hawk swoops past as it is followed by the camera while circlig a mountain to show the sarmation army trying to regroup.the hawk lands near a tree next to two shadow figures-
-end scene 2-
-begin filler time scene by Confucianism-

-end filler time scene by Confucianism-
-begining of scene 3-
-hawk takes off as the camera zooms into paroth wearing man wearing gritty armour crafted by leather,furr and steel and a sarmation warrior wearing a man im a brown cloak and leather armour.-
-paroth and sarmation warrior are looing at each other-
sarmation warrior[panic and concerned tone]:sir,the roxoloni tribes have been destroyed by the hunic horde.we cant possibly-
Paroth-i assure you,we may be the last of our pepole but they wont go down without a fight.i know we just got here but...how much longer till the sappers can dig a trap within the mountain?
sarmation warrior:[says nothing,looks unsure.]
Paroth:[places his hand on sarmation warriors shoulder,reassurring tone]dont worry..if we can create a tremble in the earth maybe we can stop them.
sarmation warrior:[sighs and nods with his confidence renewed.]the sappers should be done by nightfall.weve lost the hordes by a few days but they are equals on horseback....theres no garunteee if our plan will work.-bows and walks away-
Paroth:[sighs,looks to the horizon to the sunset.emotion shows he feels like hes let everyoe down as a leader.]Pai help us......we didnt deserve this.
-as paroth turns around another sarmation warrior runs up to him.and salutes-
Paroth:yes?what news do you bring?
sarmation warrior b:[panting]Lord Paroth,my sapper team has found something unusual....ive sent our preistess and a small team of men to investagate what appears to be a temple embeded within the mountain.within the prestess reported seeing greek writings all over the place.
Paroth:[surprised]thank you for the report.i have a new idea to buy us time at best.send scouts to investigate these ruins.we should be able to lure them in with us and trap them.make sure theres only one exit.
sarmation warrior b:thats a good idea,i have something to add sir.after we found the ruins we begun setting the traps above it because we were unsure as to what it was.
Paroth:good job soldger.we can lure them in the area,hold a defensive position inside the temple and if any of those fools arrive we will give them a squishy welcome.if we need to make an exit tunnle i expect your team to get to it immeadiately.
sarmation warrior b:[salutes]yes sir.
-sarmation warrior b runs off while paroth looks like hes releved.camera follows Paroth as he walks off screen.screen cuts to next scene-
-end scene 3-

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:05:07

-begining of scene 4-
-paroth nears the entrance of the ruins with a bunch of sarmation warriors clammering among themselves in curiousity.-
-serinah walks out of the ruins with an amazed look on her face and looks around for Paroth.her face isnt seen but her figure shows a woman in a brown cloak holding a pagen cross in one hand and a greet writing on a piece of paper that she copied from the wall within the temple.-
serinah[reading greek aloud]: ο ηλικία Î-Ïtει Î-ληξε για εμάÏ' θεοί και ο Ï"ελεÏ...Ï"αία ÏEUÏοαναγγÎ-λλει Ï"οÏ... θεοί Ï...ÏEUÏOEλοιÏEUο Ïfε Ï"οÏ...Ï' Ï"άÏtÏo/ooν εν αναμονή η ημÎ-Ïα ÏOEÏEUοÏ... οι θεοί θα Ï...ÏEUάÏÏtοÏ...ν και ÏEUάλι.[translated with subtitles:'the age has ended for us gods and the last heralds of gods rest in their tombs awating the day where gods would exist again]
-serinah sees paroth and darts over to him excitedly almost knocking a sarmation warrior out of the way.-
serinah:[shouting excitedly]LORD PAROTH!Lord Paroth!this is no ordinary temple....its a temple of a goddess sealed away by fate!
Paroth:[acting like he dosent care]so?may be a hoax...why would greeks-
serinah[grabs paroths armor near his collar bone and pulls him to look her in the eyes.her right arm can be seen covered in pagen trinkets.]
serinah:before you continue it says in greek that the age of gods have ended,but this is a goddess sent to sleep in case a new age of gods are needed.come,ill show you.
-hesitant look on Paroth's face but follows anyway-
-camera follows as the two enter the interior of the green temple ruins-
Paroth:[teasing serinah]siter serinah,are you certain you havent been using that sick goats blood again for your praising anghai?[chuckes and has a smug smile on his face]
serinah:[sarcastic but frustrated at the insult,slaps paroths helment.]sariah looks him square in the eye with her silver pupils and glares,'that goat has been a family heirloom and you know it.i bet a sheild that "goat" can outrace your so called excuse of a horse.
-breif silence as Paroth smiles at serinah while holding a torch-
Paroth:well,looks like were even for that arguement about who can dance around a fire naked the fastest among the pepole.[chuckles]
serinah:[laughs]
-end scene 4-

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:09:25

for the record i had everything in greek language translated thoroughly and it messed it up when i posted it here.it turned to scribble scrabble.-.- if someone can translate the bottom line here into actual greek id appreciate it.

[translated with subtitles:'the age has ended for us gods and the last heralds of gods rest in their tombs awaiting the day where gods would exist again]

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:34:54

note:i discovered that the name Arnatuile [with two dots above the e] was changed to an a.the site must not like in depth names or forgein languages.lol

-begin scene 5-
-interior,ruins hallway leading to main chamber as camera follows Paroth and Serinah-
-Serina and paroth approach a statue of a wolf with dragon wings on its body pearched on a pedestal with what looks to be a chain attached to it-
Serinah:[excited]see paroth?its just like i said.theres greek writings all over the place.
-Paroth looks around with no facial reaction to what Serinah said-
Paroth:hmm....-looks at wall-if these are greek writings,wernt they wiped out by the romans?
-Serinah removes her hood and then nods.her soft dark hair extends outward from the hood was and covers her neck and her ears-
Serinah:they were wiped out,but according to this the writings tell of a time where a dark god sealed the other gods sent by zeus to protect the land and wait for a new age of gods.according to what ive gathered....they possess great power if released.powers which-
Paroth:[acts like he has an idea and interrupts]we need to find a way to release this goddess....
Serinah:[shouting]no!your insane!what if this being is evil moreso then the hunic horde?!would you risk your whole tribe...yourself...just to run them out so we be at peace?
Paroth:[sighs and shakes his head]weve no other choice.right now we either be at peace by death,or we find a way to protect ourseves through a unknown goddess.
-sound effects of a bow streatching and launching a arrow-
-suddenly an arrow swoops past saria,barly touching her but with enough force that the cloak is revealed to display elaborate armour made of gold,crafted in a sultry manner to where only her breasts were seemingly covered by angel wings with hearts on the nipple area whilst her lower body is crafted to show her curvy thighs while covering her legs.
Serina:[GASP]what was that?!
-footsteps reveal shadowy figure holding a bow-
Arnatuilë:whom are you and why have you desecrated the mother goddess with your sight?
-Serinah and Paroth appear to be surprised that someone is watching.Paroth draws his sword-
Paroth:show yourself!if you are hunic so help me ill kill you myself!
Arnatuilë:hunics?dont be absurd?i dont even know what that is.you need not fear me.however you should be worried.i am a reasonable elf.if there is a reason for your being here then tell me before i lose paitence and shoot a limb.thats as reasonable as it gets.
-Arnatuilë and two other elves of different skin colours point arrows at Serinah and Paroth.-
Arnatuilë:[inquisitive] explain why you have come here.then we will lay down our bows.
Paroth:[sighs and sheaths his sword and looks to Arnatuilë]we were here to hide from an army of evil men known as the huns.they are hellbent on destroying anything they touch including my pepoles existance!!we had no choice but to flrr and find some source of shelter!
-Arnatuilë steps closer and the two elves in the background look at each other and leave.-
Arnatuilë:[reasoning tone of voice]so you found this shrine by accident....what is your intent other then fleeing this so called horde of evil?
-Serina steps next to paroth and answers Arnatuilë-
Serina:you are elven correct?
-Arnatuilë nods and listens-
Serinah:if you are then you must not know the inscriptions here in the temple.
Arnatuilë:hmm you have a point.all we know is it is a goddess hidden in stone.for some reason its kept our tribes hidden untill you found us.you stumble upon our turf just for us to defend ourselves out of caution....and we dare not disturb the goddess.
-Serinah and Paroth look at Arnatuilë with curiousity-
Serinah:and whom might you be sir?
-Arnatuilë puts away his bow-
Arnatuilë:i am Arnatuilë Palagriz,leader of the Draken elven race.
Serinah:[curious]Draken elves?what are they?are they drow?
Arnatuilë:[chuckles]in a sence we are exiles of the drow for possessing powers the drow think forbidden.we possess powers to bind our spirit to living animals.when the animal dies of natural causes and not by the hands of our pepole,the one whom has their spirit animal die helps release great powers that can be released into your body and give you animal like traits.oddly enough we consider her to be our creator.
-Serinah glances at Paroth and is frustrated because Paroth looks like hes zoning out,so Serinah punches him and Paroth falls on his butt and gets back up and shakes it off and looks at Serinah as she tugs at his armor and whispers in his ear-
Serinah:[whispering]think they can help?[looks at Arnatuilë and talks normally]thank you for the knoledge.
-Paroth nods at Serinah as a reply while holding his face-
Serinah:listen,we didnt know anyone was here,but a vast and terrible army is after us...the inscriptions tell of how to free the goddess from a slumber out of her stone state.im guessing this,but granting the pepole a single wish in exchange for freedom seems like a decent trade right?
Arnatuilë:[scoffs and looks at them in disbelief]and if this goddess is a wrathful one?what then?
Serinah:then pai...help us all.
-end scene 5-

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:37:40

-begin intermission scene by envyitall-

-end intermission scene by envyitall-
-begin scene 6-
-interior,inside the temple-
-sarmation army gathers inside and prepares to form a wall of spearmen at the entrance.-
-cuts to interior,inside main chamber where statue is to reveal several pepole trying to decipher the clues with Serinah.-
serinah:[looks to a nearby elf and motions her to come over.]look here.it says only that whom holds the lifegiver can free the chain of the goddess.
-elves frantically gather next to each other whispering and one whispers to Arnatuilë.Arnatuilë gets wide eyed and darts off temporarily-
-serinah watches and blinks slightly confused.-
-Arnatuilë rushes back with a swordin his hand and looks to serina-
Arnatuilë:fourtunately our pepole have kept it as a sacred artifact.when we camehere,one of our forefathers found it next to the goddess and kept it safe.
-black screen that says a few moments later-
-exterior,foot of the mountain just outside of the forest-
-the sounds of thunderous footsteps and wardurms beat within the mountain range-
-camera zooms out as a sarmation warrior looks on to see a massive hunic army.-
-sarmation warrior a runs into interior of the temple,camera folows him as the sarmations allow him to pass through the hallway and reach paroth.-
sarmation warrior a:[gasping for air]LORD PAROTH!THEYRE COMING!
-serina in background looks shocked-
paroth:how many?
sarmation warrior a:it looks to be an ocean of blackness sir...
-paroth cringes and hugs serinah.serina looks worried as if she somehow knows what hes going to do.-
paroth:damn those sons of helll!-tosses his helment to the floor and barks orders at the sarmation warrior.-READY THE MEN! RALLY THE SAPPERS TO DO THEIR WORK IF THEY GET CLOSE!GET MY CALVARY UNIT OUT ON THE DOUBLE!if i fall sir donnel leads.
sarmation warrior a:SIR YES SIR!
-paroth and sarmation warrior run frantically to the outside where 10 other calvary troops are waiting outside.-
-inside the temple serenah grabs paroths helment and silently weeps-
-Arnatuilë walks up to her and places his hand on her shoulder-
Arnatuilë:we must finish what were doing if hes to survive.the elvs have blocked off the oppisite side as a precaution.
-serinah wipes away her tears and nods and continues working.-
-exterior,foot of the mountain-
-paroth and the fellow horsemenare in a v formation.paroth rides his horce to adress the men.-
paroth:[shouting]men,we may die here,but always remember,we die as sarmations and we live to fight off every one of these bastards!RUUUUUUUUUSSSSS!
-horsemen give warcry-
-Paroth and calvary charge to the huns. motion is slow motion as dramatic music begins to resonate-
-camera rushes over to the hunic army's middle line at the rear row.-
-hunic warrior walks up to volnomus-
hunic warrior:my lord,it seems as if twelve more men wish to die foolishly.
volnomis:[looks and grins menicingly]ha,delyaing tactics.the more they send to die the more they become extinct.sound the horde to charge them.this will be over quickly.we will teach them pain curtesy of me.
hunic warrior:prepare the chaaaarge!
-distant yells to spread the word of the order given-
-Paroths v formation changes their charge and plows through the hunic flank taking out an entire archer unit as Paroth and his men yell.-
-camera cuts the screen in two.paroth is still fighting with his men while serinah grabs the relic sword lifegiver and begins trying to break the chains off the legs of the statue.three of paroths men get killed during this sequence.one by an arrow,one by a dagger being thrown in slow motion by a hun to land right between the eyes of the second victim,and the third gets killed by being knocked off his horse by a giant hammer weilding hun.-
-camera returns to normal and shows Paroth's calvary is now surrounded-
-camera cuts to serinah breaking the final chain of the statue.a hevenly light shines as the stone statue became furr and actual dragon wings.the eyes of the deity open and a voice resonates from the goddess's mouth.-
Goddess Nira:i...i am free?
-serenah,Arnatuilë,and the rest of the elves in the main corridor gather and kneel.-
serinah:mighty goddess,we have freed you and we pray for your intervention.we will serve you willingly if you aid our men currently fighting outside.please powerful one,we beg you,save us from extinction.[tears in her eyes]
Goddess Nira:[nods and closes her eyes with a tired yet kind voice]very well...
-Goddess Nira's eyes glow green.-
-camera cuts to paroth and 4 survivors with bodies littered everywhere as they keep fighting bravely.-
-paroth is stabbed by a dagger and already has battle damage on him and removes the dagger and throws it back at the man who threw it.paroth collapses a moment and punches the ground as hundreds of hunic warriors are mystyrously thrown into the air by what looks to be a tital wave of spears made of stone coming from under the ground.-
-paroth looks at his hand shocked that he did that and looks to what men he has left as they too are amazed.-
-one of the sarmations thinks for a second while fighting off a swordsman and pounds the ground and hears a fracture in the earth as he stands up and extends his arm.unbeknownst to the sarmation warrior,a huge boulder passes right next to him glowing green. he sees another warrior and extends his hand and oddly the warrior charging him is pushed sky high-
-paroth gives a warcry-
Paroth:THEY DID IT!KEEP FIGHTING MEN!
-all hell breaks loose as the sarmations summon different earth elemental attacks such as lobbing boulders,terraforming the earth to cover small bands of the hunic army in dirt filled with stone spears.-
-volnomus watches this with fear and kicks a tree-
volnomus:DAMN YOU AND YOUR WITCHCRAFT!
-hunic warrior bloodied and beaten runs up to volnomus-
hunic warrior:[fearful voice]milord...there stands.....the demons of death!we must re-
-stone spear goes thrugh the neck of the hunic warrior before he could finish his sentance and it scratches volnomus's left arm-
volnomus[angry yell.]FULL RETREAT!FULL RETREAT!
-hunic army starts to run frantically away from the battlefield.-
-paroth and surivors cheer and rejoice as paroth groans in pain and falls to his knees.the survivers help him up and walk back tward the mountain.-
paroth:[weakly voice]ensure the men loot what they can but be quick about it.
sarmation warrior b:yes sir.
-survivers enter interior of temple and fellow sarmations cheer,serinah grabs paroth and tends to his wounds-
-Goddess Nira approaches Serinah and a light flashes as the Goddess shapeshifts into an angelic form with green skin,eyes,and wings wearing a golden dress.-
Goddess Nira:this battle to defend your pepole has just begun.you must read the inscriptions and free the other gods i know if you are to succeed.
Serinah:so where fo we begin great one?-nods and looks to the goddess after caressing Paroths cheek as he rests.-
-Godess Nira smiles and moves her blond hair away from her face.-
Goddess Nira:please call me Nira.as for the next god,you need only look to the volcainos for the next god.he is protected by the chldren of the stone...the dwarves.
-camera zooms in on Arnatuilë as he gathers a sheild the lifegiver sword and his bow-
Arnatuilë:[confident]then i will partake on this quest.
Serinah:im coming too..and ill drag paroth with me untill hes better.
Goddess Nira:i would wait for his recovery first.you elves and humans whom freed me,for grantig you the edge in battle to defeat the huns,i request that both of your pepoles become one and breed as well as share the secret to spirit binding to animals.this new breed of pepole will be known as Nirains.now,go forth and foarge a destiny that can be told for ages to come.
-fades to black,ending music starts,credits roll.-
-end episode 1-

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:42:01

please note that this is the rough draft.my writing team members are going to be assigned to fix any errors or typos they see as well as put in their filler time and intermission scenes.

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-13 06:44:51

minor hiccup on my part,we need a voice actor for Paroth as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-14 01:22:18

in a recent development brokenrecords idea on the cave concept has been adapted by samulis whom is now our animator.hes realling pulling the punches here in giving us the most epic scenerey of all time.members of te team are to pm me for the private screen test and inform me if they have a copy of all the concept art so far.we believe that the file share isnt working due to a limit in there so we need to clear space in it.

as for samulis and brokenrecord,keep up the good work!this is truely breathtaking.

rough draft of scenery
http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Imparus/?action=vie w&current=cave_ext.png
http://s385.photobucket.com/albums/oo300/Imparus/?action=vie w&current=cave_int.png

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-14 04:00:05

Hey there. Send me an email with bit of script for an audition. (Male, late-twenties.)

Some minecraft stuff I've been involved with:

http://youtu.be/7x1Z5wjEDg8
http://www.funnyjunk.com/youtube/3273207/Minecraft+History+o f+the+Universe+DESC/

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-14 16:54:13

sounds good.ill pm you when i can for an audition.the team is busy setting things up so ill get to ya asap.

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-15 05:01:46

allright just to keep the masses updated so far the voices that are currently taken for the project are as follows:
Brune and Arnatule-played by palagriz
Theron-played by zulacreed
Serinah-played by kellydraymond

there are still roles that need to be filled
Paroth
sarmation warrior extras a and b
hunic warrior extra
volnomis[main villain]
Goddess Nira

please note that our animation crew is working really hard on setting the pace for the episode and we have no timetable because we want to ensure its perfected in a way that the audience would enjoy the series once the episodes are released.one of our team members has to go away for a small period of time and in addition the animation crew is hard at work to make the script come to life.any voice actor wanting to sign up can join in early and get the scoop as the project develops while we continue to work on the project.

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-15 06:02:44

since the fileshare is being a derp im going to upload the concept art of the goddess character in her human like form.ive yet to work on the pristess concept but hopefully this will help.the images are somewhat blurred due to the camera i have but i zoomed in on the face to give the team an idea of it.

Team Nirain Legacy project thread

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-15 06:08:45

for those of you that go' wow he drew THAT?' let me stop ya a moment and inform ya that these are 3d models from a chat system myself and a few friends use.we are using the customization features to help give the concepts to the animation team.

on a side note,yes,that is bark for a bikini.i tryed to find a full outfit but struggled with it.thus i made due with what i could find.overall i say the goddess character came out well for her sentient form.[she has 2 forms.she can transform from this into a wolf]

will the feature be on newgrounds?most definately!will it be 3d rendered?youll have to wait and see.will we do our best to entertain you?we certainly hope so!

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-15 18:47:35

i'd like to try voice acting just pm me and tell what i need to do

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-15 22:48:37

i pm ya so be sure to follow up

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-21 01:11:28

Hello to the team and peeps passerby.
As an update for the project we have little to work with for the time being.We finally figured out what was wrong with the project fileshare by inquiring to Mr.Fulp directly.Its an anoying bug that needs squishing.for this we will have to rely on the NG team and await repairs.Weve had a few setbacks,but the voice department is still lining up in interest.
As for the art and writing teams they have gone afk so to say to wrap up their school tests.
samulis is hard at work providing what he can with the first scene.i cant wait to see what he has in store!
What about me?Well im simply coordinating traffic,telling whats needed when asked about the project.Im comin down with a terrible case of bronchitis,so for now all mail requests will be put on hold untill I recover.
Im proud to announce that most the voice roles are filled for the first episode!yay!
the updated voice actor list is as follows:
stoferin-plays the roles of Paroth and Sarmation warrior a
Palagriz-plays the two roles as Brune and Arnatule[role for Arnatule still up for grabs if someone auditions for it]

Zulacreed-plays the role of Theron the elven Bard
courtneydawn9mm [kellydraymond]-plays the role of Priestess Serinah
bustersquash-plays as the hunic warrior extra

we still are auditioning for :
The Goddess Nira
Sarmation Warrior B
Volnomus The Hunic General [the main bad guy.]

the new to do list is as follows for the team
when writing crew is available please contact me to see what you have for the intermission/filler time scenes.
since were dealing with a bug in our fileshare,all files should go to me either by leaving emails or links to preview the content.you will have to email me so if ya need to contact me and ask for my email address.
brokenrecord and envy are busy with personal matters it seems so we will wait for them to see what we can turn up.when they return id hope that they can continue where they left off.
ive taken pictures of the model needed for the preistess,and when samulis has a chance i need to drop him a line on the concept of the characters so far.most likely it will be thru his email.

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-21 17:26:08

All is looking great! love the artwork.
I'm working on some tunes for the scenes, will let you know how it goes! Take care everyone!

Don't forget to check my music here in newgrounds! just click HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-23 10:29:44

thank you for your continued support jabicho!jus an idea though if posssible id like for you and samulis to collab.he brings fourth the orchestra and you can dishout the piano togeather.the two of you together can move mountains.;D

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-23 10:32:48

music used for first and second scenes in order:
intro by samulis
eluding darkness by deadlyfishes.

more is on the way.im hoping to set a mood for each scene.

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-26 01:57:29

Thanks! Sure, I'll send him a message =D

At 2 days ago, palagriz wrote: thank you for your continued support jabicho!jus an idea though if posssible id like for you and samulis to collab.he brings fourth the orchestra and you can dishout the piano togeather.the two of you together can move mountains.;D

Don't forget to check my music here in newgrounds! just click HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-02-27 13:23:43

Ive got music for this prodject!

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-03-03 12:28:00

i reveiwed your music but sadly this dark fantasy is going to be used with classical music.however once we get everything we need we will probably branch out.nice tunes for a dubstep guy.my ex turned bestie woul love it.

At 4 days ago, MassacreLand wrote: Ive got music for this project!

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-03-03 12:50:22

hey guys,palagriz here from the local hospital.im still under the weather but my cousin helps out by smuggling my laptop in and hooking it up to a dsl line.im making this message to tell ya to hold on a little longer while i heal up.the first thing on my list is that some of the voice actors have been asking me to 'space out' the lines so they can better preform it.in addition samulis asked me a ways back to check for spelling errors.when i can ill try to look into it.kellydraymond joined the site not too long ago,so im told shes going to try to get her script read up and see what can be done from it.
im still waiting on zulacreed to get his distracted butt onto NG so we can get our voice talents ready when the animation is done.
as things slow down we must try to work with what we have,and ill do my best to leave no man behind that joins this project.ive heard no word on Tom Fulp if the issue has been fixed or not,but hopefully he can get in contact with me and let us know.i know hes a busy man,and i respect him for all his hard work on making NG what it is.i only hope he can get our stuff going so we can get it done.^_^
the mission is as follows for each team:
voice actors:start rehearsing your lines.if you see any typos or something wrong with it,please forward the info to me with the original line.
writing team:im going to need your backup once i revise it.we dont want anything to slip past us and bite us later.we will also still need your entries for the filler time and intermission scenes.the scenes that wont be used could be put in as a bonus feature.
animation team:broken needs to get the action sequence drawn down so samulis can work with it.
and lastly,the music department:if you have any ideas please let me know.
im expected to be out of the hospital soon so untill then im going to rest up and see you on the other side.lets get to it guys.lets make tom proud he met the L.O.N. team!

BBS Signature

Response to Team Nirain Legacy project thread 2012-08-16 01:44:27

Hey guys has there been any new developments on this project?