00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How the fuck am I annoying?

3,536 Views | 67 Replies

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 00:49:03

At 22 seconds ago, TheGrim wrote: I'M MAKING A MOVIE ON THIS ONE

NOT IF I DO FIRST!!!

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 00:53:17

At 1 minute ago, dlxrevolution wrote:
At 22 seconds ago, TheGrim wrote: I'M MAKING A MOVIE ON THIS ONE
NOT IF I DO FIRST!!!

GODDAMNIT FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU THIS IS MY DREAM! YOU KNOW THAT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED THIS!

I still remember that summer in Georgia two years ago, we were together for the forbidden love. In the rain we embraced and you swore you'd love me forever! I told you my dreams, my carnal desires, and you promised that you would always be there! You son of a bitch!

I LOVED YOU, BUT NOW I'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT BUT CONTEMPT.

BBS Signature

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 03:18:20

Well I'm assuming your over 13, if so you might want to stop hanging around him if he still acts like that.

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 03:20:35

At 2 days ago, ScaryPicnic wrote: Newgrounds: the No.1 place on the internet to bitch about your personal problems

I would say that facebook and tumblr would be much better served for that purpose.

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 04:18:31

maybe if you didnt bitch behind his back so much (like you're doing now) he would be a better friend

I Know Drugs, I Know Video Games, I Know Litliture, I Know Dru- wait...nevermind. Feel free to discuss any of these with me

BBS Signature

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 15:54:11

At 11 hours ago, walterwagner wrote: maybe if you didnt bitch behind his back so much (like you're doing now) he would be a better friend

And this ^

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 16:03:46

I know someone exactly like this. But he stopped pocking me when I punched him. Then we weren't friends any more. Why don't you try doing the same?

BBS Signature

Response to How the fuck am I annoying? 2012-02-15 16:07:41

Dude, you've known each other for 7 years and if you truly are friends, then I bet you have a really good friendship. Maybe he is just fucking around with you. When my really close friends are over at my place I get the tendency to act like a douchebag and just joke around. Same with them and maybe it's the same with your friend.

But if this whole "you're more annoying than me" thing continues all the time, then I suppose that at some point you have got to settle down and have a serious talk with him. That's how you can find out what the heck is wrong, in my opinion.