00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dunso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actors Needed!

746 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-11 23:20:40

I need some voice actors for an animation, which will be the first episode of my series Takeover. I'm going to need a ton of different voices for this, some which will be in about an episode or two and some for major parts which could be in mostly all episodes. This will be my first series and i'm not completely sure the series will be. But if you do volunteer for a major role i will keep you very updated on what i could be planning and whatnot.
Pm me or post something here if your interested.

BBS Signature

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-12 01:50:56

At 2 hours ago, DannX3anim8ion wrote: I need some voice actors for an animation, which will be the first episode of my series Takeover. I'm going to need a ton of different voices for this, some which will be in about an episode or two and some for major parts which could be in mostly all episodes. This will be my first series and i'm not completely sure the series will be. But if you do volunteer for a major role i will keep you very updated on what i could be planning and whatnot.

Could you give more information on what voice actors you will need? Or at least the type of voices? What kind of series will it be? Hard-boiled PI on a case? Sci-fi? War Drama? How far are you into development?

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-12 11:47:34

Hello there, I am an 18 year old typical British male with a Mancunian accent, born and bred in Manchester. I would happily love to do any voice acting you require :)

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-13 18:42:10

At 1 day ago, DannX3anim8ion wrote: I need some voice actors for an animation, which will be the first episode of my series Takeover. I'm going to need a ton of different voices for this, some which will be in about an episode or two and some for major parts which could be in mostly all episodes. This will be my first series and i'm not completely sure the series will be. But if you do volunteer for a major role i will keep you very updated on what i could be planning and whatnot.

I'm interested in trying my hand at voice acting, A few of my friends said I'd be good at it. I've never done anything before but I'm american, Female. I can do quite a bit with my voice, I can do funny voices and dramatic voices or just my normal voice..I also am a singer, I'm new to this whole thing but I figured I'd give it a shot. ^^

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-13 23:26:51

Well, I'm a pretty flexible male actor, and I'm interested in just about any role I can get, but it'd really help to have a general idea of what you're looking for, at least right now.

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-14 03:47:56

http://audioboo.fm/boos/667287-quickie.mp3

PM me, email me if you have openings.

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-14 15:51:06

I'll give it a shot

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-16 00:38:11

Trying to get my feet wet as voice actor

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/460271

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-16 14:28:32

At 13 hours ago, xyulie wrote: Trying to get my feet wet as voice actor

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/460271

You should post that into this thread.

Response to Voice Actors Needed! 2012-02-16 14:56:03

Are there no voice actress's needed?

Myspace

Website Coming SoonPurevolume

<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature