00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What is love? Is it what we think..

1,157 Views | 23 Replies

it is?

When you perceive the chemistry that is given off by two couples, you seem to notice that the disposition of the elements of said chemistry correlates with every other particular aspect of any emotion. That the deliverance of our emotions is not as riddled with mystery as much as we tend to display it as. It's actually much more simpler than we think. Our insignificant ability to label our world has gotten us trapped underneath a bundle of excessive allocation. Therefore, we see for what we are taught to see, but we cannot see for what was pre-existent without any language or artificial assessment.

My question today, is that, what is love? Is love what we believe it to be? Or is love simply a state of chemistry that is equivalent to every other state of emotion that we experience in our everyday lives? That love is no different than say: hate or passion. <O> _ <O>

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:04:35

love

Noun:
An intense feeling of deep affection: "their love for their country".
Verb:
Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone): "do you love me?".
Synonyms:
noun. affection - fondness - darling - passion
verb. like - be fond of - fancy - adore

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:05:12

I thought love is when you get it on.

That's what my old man told me.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:06:41

At A few seconds ago, MushookieMan wrote: love

Noun:
An intense feeling of deep affection: "their love for their country".
Verb:
Feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone): "do you love me?".
Synonyms:
noun. affection - fondness - darling - passion
verb. like - be fond of - fancy - adore

An intense ''feeling''. A function that our body emits that allows us to perceive our language of attraction. Any emotion can be defined as an ''intense'' feeling.

I'm not here to ask of you the mass' definition. I'm asking you much more.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:08:25

At A few seconds ago, adamflecko wrote: Insanctuary, could you please shut the fuck up? These threads are fucking stupid and pointless.

Can I please make love to you or at least buy you dinner?

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:08:26

At A few seconds ago, adamflecko wrote: Insanctuary, could you please shut the fuck up? These threads are fucking stupid and pointless.

*slow claps*

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:15:48

At 9 minutes ago, TamedShadow wrote: it is?

When you perceive the chemistry that is given off by two couples, you seem to notice that the disposition of the elements of said chemistry correlates with every other particular aspect of any emotion. That the deliverance of our emotions is not as riddled with mystery as much as we tend to display it as. It's actually much more simpler than we think. Our insignificant ability to label our world has gotten us trapped underneath a bundle of excessive allocation. Therefore, we see for what we are taught to see, but we cannot see for what was pre-existent without any language or artificial assessment.

My question today, is that, what is love? Is love what we believe it to be? Or is love simply a state of chemistry that is equivalent to every other state of emotion that we experience in our everyday lives? That love is no different than say: hate or passion. <O> _ <O>

I'm not speaking of the general definition of love. I'm speaking of the roots to where we've decided to draw a picture that we could understand, by naming certain chemistries that we felt our body emit with it's superior way of functioning and expressing itself without words. Even though, we could quite possibly have named these emotions that we feel wrongly, and that theswe emotions derive from a single source that we manifest perpetually every single day.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:17:37

Oh, another one of these threads.

Love is exactly how it's defined. You aren't being groundbreaking with any of your "arguments" if you can even call them that.

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:20:33

At A few seconds ago, SaltshakerClock wrote: Oh, another one of these threads.

Love is exactly how it's defined. You aren't being groundbreaking with any of your "arguments" if you can even call them that.

No it is not. How can anyone truly define a language that has no sound? The messages that our body emits is being misinterpreted. It's all a chemistry that is part of a pool of variables that is situated by our ability to absorb information and manifest it. Our conscious mind expresses itself, but who we are to say that what it expresses is what we perceive it to be? It could might as well be a misinterpretation that could be deluding us from seeing something far more fundamental than what we make of it.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:22:53

I'm pretty sure love is when you blow a major joad into your partner's face.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:24:58

At 10 seconds ago, SolidToad wrote: I'm pretty sure love is when you blow a major joad into your partner's face.

Love is when your partner begs for more.

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:26:39

At 18 minutes ago, TamedShadow wrote: Any emotion can be defined as an ''intense'' feeling.

Yeah. That's why it specified "of attraction".

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:28:42

At 1 minute ago, MushookieMan wrote:
At 10 seconds ago, SolidToad wrote: I'm pretty sure love is when you blow a major joad into your partner's face.
Love is when your partner begs for more.

How could I forget. Love is when you give more, even though your testicles are dry.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:34:58

At 7 minutes ago, Hoeloe wrote:
At 18 minutes ago, TamedShadow wrote: Any emotion can be defined as an ''intense'' feeling.
Yeah. That's why it specified "of attraction".

Yes, that is a general consensus. To go as far as giving our feelings a name is deluding us from the fundamental aspects of our body's language.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:35:28

*hums*

Those who fight Kid only seek to amuse him.

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:37:17

what is love?

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:37:54

Love is when the girl will do whatever you say. It also has nothing to do with Valentine's day.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:39:34

At 2 minutes ago, TamedShadow wrote: Yes, that is a general consensus. To go as far as giving our feelings a name is deluding us from the fundamental aspects of our body's language.

So essentially, you've asked us to try and express a concept which, in your opinion, cannot be expressed correctly in words on an internet forum through which our only means of communication is text and emoticons?

...Anyone else see a flaw here?

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:47:18

At 6 minutes ago, Hoeloe wrote: So essentially, you've asked us to try and express a concept which, in your opinion, cannot be expressed correctly in words on an internet forum through which our only means of communication is text and emoticons?

...Anyone else see a flaw here?

He just wants us to drive over to his house and gang-bang him, basically.

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 17:50:01

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.......

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 18:14:43

>Complain about Insanctuary
>Post in his topics and contribute nothing, be a smartass

Anyway, I consider love an intention.

It's not an emotion, but emotions can be a result of love.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 18:32:40

What do you think it is? Sorry, but I didn't quite understand the first paragraph. What do you perceive love to be? Answer this, and I'll try to talk reasonably. Just plain talk. No jokes, no humor. No foolishness. Is that alright? And if you have already mentioned it within this article, you were certainly too vague with it. Explain to be. Personally.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 18:42:59

Well, love is like Kings Quest VI, you pull your magic map out of your pants, feel a pulling sensation, and hear someone coming.

Response to What is love? Is it what we think.. 2012-02-11 20:02:58