New Topic Respond to this Topic
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:27 AM Reply

So-called "legal weed." You can buy it in any tobacco stores that sells random shit. I've tried it twice and both had about the same fucking result, neither of which were good. I've also smoked all different kinds of pot, and I loved all of them.

I tripped. In both sensed of the word. And it was a bad, heavy, mental trip. The reason of this post is just to put out there that I'd advise against trying this stuff. Unless you want to feel the most awful experience of your life, too.

I'll start with what I felt, personally. Then cover what I think happened, as explained a little by my friend.

What I felt;
We're listening to music and I'm handed a decent sized hit. Really not that big, and I take it allll down, then let out the biggest exhale you could imagine. I've done this shit before so I know it takes a bit but it will hit all at once, so I'm just enjoying the music waiting for it.

BAM. The music comes alive, but it just sounds funny to me. I can't help but laugh at it, then laugh at the fact I'm laughing at something like this. After a couple minutes of laughing my friend asks me if I'm alright. I struggle with an answer but it's a pretty simple question. Yeah I'm fine.

We decide to move out of where we were, still no problem. But it's a little cold outside and I'm not really enjoying the wind, even how subtle it is. So I just focus on walking, without really thinking about it but not noticing anything else. We head inside and that's when shit gets sour. My body and mind separated, if you can imagine it. I could feel my body moving in "frames" almost like an animated film. But my mind was still running at 100%

I was already zonked out before going inside. But when I get in I don't get what's going on at first, everything kind-of "shifted," it's in the same place but I'm not. I'm looking up at my friend with my hands in front of me and he's asking if I'm alright, I can see he's freaking out. I can't answer him. Every feeling you could ever imagine, every question you could every ask, every answer; it all hits me all at once.

But it wasn't like it was all done in that instant, it took time for all this to process. If you have ever set your media player visuals on, imagine that but instead of "visuals" replace them with feelings and thoughts. I could feel them swinging almost like a pendulum going in a circle rather than back and forth. In every direction.

The worst feelings hit me first. Pain, death, sorrow. I was dead in every meaning of the word. I could not speak, I could not move, I could only understand my body croaked but my mind lived on. I could see what a body does when it's dead, I could feel what they were going to do to examine my body. I could feel my physical pain of my friend trying to cover the evidence. Every possible situation, every feeling imaginable, it all hit me in this "pendulum" motion.

After I already had the worst thoughts, there was no way I could feel anything worse. Happiness, joy, content, boredom. I knew I was dead, but I was being lifted from my Earthly body. Not in the way you may think, I was very much so still on Earth. I would always be here, feeling my body rot. Everything was moving fast and slow at the same time; as though I knew what was happening in multiple realities. Truly, every feeling and question you could imagine.

I knew the pendulum would come back around, and it did. Over and over and over. For a very long time, what felt like hours. But eventually I came back to reality.

I sit up on the couch and my friend asks if I'm alright. I only recall drool all over my shirt, but I tell him I'm alright. He asks if I want to watch TV and I say yeah...

The next moments I could see the TV moving, still in "frames." But the voices didn't always match up, sometimes they weren't even familiar English! I slipped back into this trip, where mind and body separated.

This time I could see reality bending. Brown, red, orange, blue, like the "trippy images" we've all seen. Just a flash of this. But the "pendulum" made an odd twist, like going down a double helix. I did NOT want to be there, but I couldn't snap out of it.

What really happened;
My friend hands me a hit, soon after I begin giggling like a motherfucker. We head back inside and I trip over the table, leaving a large gash all over it. My friend flips shit and wonders if I'm alright, I don't respond so he continues freaking out. So he brings me water.

I actually blacked out, I don't even remember falling at all. I was blacking out again and again. I drooled all over myself, I made "retard noises," I flailed my arms. And I fell asleep.

... I forgot to mention, throughout this entire trip before my friend turned on the TV ... I kept seeing him turn over and tell me to drink my water. So many times, over and over. By the third time I was freaking out, I had no clue what was inside this cup by them. It scared the fuck out of me.

If you still want to smoke that shit after this story, go ahead. Both times I tried it I had similar results. I don't really get why pot is illegal at this point, you can be fined, serve jail time, and lose your job all at once just by smoking pot. But this doesn't show up in tests and you can buy it at tobacco stores.

I doubt a lot of this would make sense, it's hard to explain a trip.
Also, all drugs are different. A "trip" on any other drug will be a different experience.

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:28 AM Reply

I'm glad you care so much to type that whole rant type essay up.

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Razz
Razz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At A few seconds ago, MisterWonderful wrote: I'm glad you care so much to type that whole rant type essay up.

I don't like to read a giant block of text either. You can just scroll to "what really happened" and the whole thing is covered in one sentence. I should've probably said this in the first part of the post.

BBS Signature
Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:36 AM Reply

lol, I didn't even read.

Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay.

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:38 AM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, Razz wrote:
At A few seconds ago, MisterWonderful wrote: I'm glad you care so much to type that whole rant type essay up.
I don't like to read a giant block of text either. You can just scroll to "what really happened" and the whole thing is covered in one sentence. I should've probably said this in the first part of the post.

You need to summarize then, your the idiot that put all that stuff & no one will read it,how sad.

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:41 AM Reply

And THIS, is why I quit smoking weed. I would get that kind of experience EVERY TIME.

It messed me up at times.

TrueLAD
TrueLAD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:43 AM Reply

Legal or non-legal, weed is retarded. Always was and always will be.

NOTunowned
NOTunowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:17 AM Reply

lol, what a poserish way to explain having a headrush, zeek

esko-man
esko-man
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Artist
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:57 AM Reply

It's no good. Not one bit of it. Every time, I say I won't smoke it again, but then the new "legal" product comes out and I find myself in some situation with someone who's gone out and bought it to beat their drug test, and I try it. You might as well just pour out some Pine-sol and light it up.

benmitchell0036
benmitchell0036
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 02:09 AM Reply

Synthetic weed was never intended for human consumption, or any consumption. That's what the guy who actually made it said.

Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 02:32 AM Reply

At 5 minutes ago, benmitchell0036 wrote: Synthetic weed was never intended for human consumption, or any consumption. That's what the guy who actually made it said.

That's just what they say to avoid legal repercussions. It's a synthetic cannabinoid designed to get you high, it serves no other logical purpose. It's legal to sell the chemicals, but it's illegal to sell them for human consumption. However, synthetic cannibinoids have been banned where I live. I know that a bill was going to ban them nationwide, but I'm not sure if it's passed yet/ taken effect. There are still places that sell it around here, though. You just have to ask.

You should also realize that various brands of spice use different chemicals (in the JWH or AM family), and as a result cause very different highs. I've smoked spice that made me trip hard as hell, in a good way, and spice that got me high, but caused general dysphoria. I hate the taste and smell of almost all spice, though, and as a result I rarely smoke it. One reason people have bad experiences with spice is because they smoke it like weed. That is fucking stupid. Synthetic cannibinoids are a full agonist of the cannabinoid receptors, while THC is only a partial agonist. In other words, there is most definitely a thing as too much. You don't smoke a blunt of spice if you value your health and sanity. You should only take a few hits from a bowl.

/rambling

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Acid
Head-Full-Of-Acid
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Musician
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 02:35 AM Reply

Glad our government is looking out for us.

Request a review ]                                                                            sea otters hold hands in their sleep so they don't drift away from each other

BBS Signature
I-Zombie
I-Zombie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 07:30 AM Reply

At 6 hours ago, Razz wrote: I tripped. In both sensed of the word. And it was a bad, heavy, mental trip. The reason of this post is just to put out there that I'd advise against trying this stuff. Unless you want to feel the most awful experience of your life, too.

Biggest problem with this "legal" high is that too many ppl don't know what they're in for. A little goes a long way, and yes, it can make you trip if you take enough. It's too often described as "legal weed" but it's a lot stronger, and they're really not in the same category as one another. If someone has never done hallucinogens and they're not expecting to have that kind of experience, then it can result in a really bad experience.

If this is new to you, and you're going to try it, tread lightly and don't just assume that because you've smoked weed that this won't strongly affect you. And plan accordingly so that you're not going to be messed up around ppl you don't want to be that way around.

AlexDecay
AlexDecay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 08:25 AM Reply

Yeah, I hate it.

The high feels so weird.

Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:10 PM Reply

My brother smokes both regular and synthetic weed.
Even worse he hides his drugs in my things.
I found some Kush in my video game collection.
>:(

SansNumbers
SansNumbers
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars

FattyWhale
FattyWhale
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Melancholy
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:19 PM Reply

Sounds like you just smoked too much of it. I've also had a bad experience like that also, but that was because I smoked way too much of it.

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
:3

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:34 PM Reply

hahahaha oh wow do you really expect me to read ALL THAT SHIT

Peglay
Peglay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:39 PM Reply

Wait so its just synthetic shit filled with THC? I dont get it.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
Rawnern
Rawnern
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Movie Buff
slugathor
slugathor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Movie Buff
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:57 PM Reply

Well I have tried it twice to and both times I ended up vomiting while making the mating call of a walrus.

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

how about you stop bloody complaining, become a politician and make legalising pot your main agenda

BBS Signature
Stretchysumo
Stretchysumo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:02 PM Reply

At 18 minutes ago, Peglay wrote: Wait so its just synthetic shit filled with THC? I dont get it.

No, it's a mix of herbs sprayed with synthetic cannibinoids. If it contained THC, it would have never seen store shelves, as THC is illegal outside of medical states. The high is VERY different from weed, and anyone who refers to it as "fake weed" is totally clueless.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature
Yert
Yert
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Art Lover
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:08 PM Reply

At 24 minutes ago, Peglay wrote: Wait so its just synthetic shit filled with THC? I dont get it.

no it's just THC analogues and shit, mainly JWH, AM, and HU compounds

or something like that, i'm not very well educated in the field of synthetic cannabinoids

Sword-of-Kings
Sword-of-Kings
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:14 PM Reply

Never done real or fake weed.

ifureadthisdie
ifureadthisdie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Animator
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:18 PM Reply

The synthetic weed is what gave me my very first high. And I never had a bad high from it. It was a lot cheaper than illegal weed and you get more. I loved it till i found out unlike illegal weed, the synthetic weed has some health risks. Of course, paranoia struck and I stopped with it. Now i do the regular stuff but I only go for exotics which give me highs as good or stronger than the synthetic weed.
But I still never had a bad trip or anything like that, always just feel happy and full of energy, before crashing and feeling lazy and sleepy.

The guy below me is gay

BBS Signature
Peglay
Peglay
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:30 PM Reply

Wait why the fuck is THC illegal again?
Also i dont get why ppl are so scared of weed, its the safest thing out there.

You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else.

BBS Signature
kiljoy96
kiljoy96
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 01:31 PM Reply

Well, yeah. The only pre-packaged, synthetic drugs you should ever take are opioids.

SteamID: Fetus

BBS Signature
a21
a21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 02:21 PM Reply

They have been trying to make spice illegal.

NickScott
NickScott
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Synthetic weed is bad, mmkay. Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

I didn't read but I agree with you. I had a friend who smokes this stuff a lot, it fucks you up, and not in a good way, in a lasting bad way. The stuff is sickening to your soul, it will rot you from the inside out.

[ Soundcloud | HarryJarry.com | Last.fm | Kongregate | Real life? none]

BBS Signature