00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trump vs the Wind Farm

561 Views | 8 Replies

Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:09:02

Story

The always entertaining Donald Trump has made headlines again today by blasting the efforts of the Scottish government to build a wind farm on their coastline near where Trump is planning on building a luxury golf resort. Trump has written an open letter condemning the Scottish government's plans toward energy independence.

âEUoeI have just authorized my staff to allocate a substantial amount of money to launch an international campaign to fight your plan to surround ScotlandâEUTMs coast with many thousands of wind turbines âEU" it will be like looking through the bars of a prison and Scottish citizens will be like prisoners!âEU Trump writes.

Moral: don't piss off the Donald or there will be hell toupee!

Not my joke.

Is this just another case of the Donald's overinflated ego being too big for his britches or is it wrong for the Scottish government to try to create clean energy at the possible expense of some of the natural beauty of their land?

Trump vs the Wind Farm

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:11:36

People have their opinions!

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:19:00

At 1 minute ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: As a Scotsman, I feel comfortable saying that Trump can go fuck himself with the business end of a rake. I'm a little offended that the over-inflated sack of shit that thinks himself important has taken it upon himself to try and speak for Scottish Citizens. If the people living there had an issue with it, they'd speak up.

As an American who thinks Trump is a selfish twat, I agree with this. A clean source of energy beats some stupid resort.

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:20:15

I came to this thread expecting a story about Donald Trump physically assaulting a wind farm and I have no idea why my brain considered that to be even remotely plausible.

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:22:01

trump is a huge dick, but he's just doing it to get attention and money just like everything else he does. the people who enable him are worse.

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:44:44

Lol Trump.

I'm quite jealous of these clever signatures.

Lol my Page

BBS Signature

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-10 22:53:06

Well if Scotland wants to build wind farms there on land that they own, they're well within their right to do so. But i really think they should better prepare those wind turbines in case another Hurricane Bawbag hits again.

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-11 05:11:19

Trump is an assbag.

Response to Trump vs the Wind Farm 2012-02-11 05:21:56

He's just mad because of all that golf course hassle he got. I don't see what gives him any right to object to this.

When speaking about why he doesn't want the windfarms he said:"It is not only for my project, it is more to preserve Scotland's beautiful coastline and natural heritage." - Dude, you're building a fucking golf course on our coastline so you're doing the opposite of preserving it yourself.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature