New Topic Respond to this Topic
TGF2God
TGF2God
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Can someone please post a new link? Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 09:46 PM Reply

Can someone be kind enough to upload there installer or the files for the TGF2 newgrounds edition? I've been waiting for newgrounds to fix there link but its still has the same error.

shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Can someone please post a new link? Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 10:37 PM Reply

At 47 minutes ago, TGF2God wrote: Can someone be kind enough to upload there installer or the files for the TGF2 newgrounds edition? I've been waiting for newgrounds to fix there link but its still has the same error.

Quit making pointless threads about it. There's nothing we can do about it unless Tom or Clickteam post a new link. Try PMing one (or probably both) of them about it. That's your best bet.

Also, I'd appreciate if you responded to me in your threads instead of just ignoring me.

linsany01
linsany01
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Can someone please post a new link? Feb. 15th, 2012 @ 04:10 AM Reply

sorry, i don't know! I'm also waiting for the answer!
Lida daidaihua

shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Can someone please post a new link? Feb. 16th, 2012 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 20 hours ago, linsany01 wrote: sorry, i don't know! I'm also waiting for the answer!
Lida daidaihua

The fuck is that shit?

LLJKIcedude
LLJKIcedude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Game Developer
Response to Can someone please post a new link? Mar. 1st, 2012 @ 02:13 PM Reply

The download link is up and working again! Thanks Tom!