New Topic Respond to this Topic
Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 08:01 PM Reply

...that other things has been redesigned in a bad manner. Like the flag of the US maybe about to have all its stars turned upside down, like to GOP:s logo did in the early 2000...

It's a common way of signaling that there has been a coup d'état - A coup consists of the infiltration of a small, but critical, segment of the state apparatus, which is then used to displace the government from its control of the remainder.

Redesign, cool. But did you know...

tox
tox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 08:14 PM Reply

Did you know Butler had a herb garden?

call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 08:25 PM Reply

Oi, you. I got a few words fer ya.

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 3 days ago, Drake wrote: Oi, you. I got a few words fer ya.

Well yes, it was explained well by Allen Dulles, chief of the Warren Commission:
"The American people don't read".

It was his response to the inconsistencies of the report. It doesn't matter if the US would openly be overthrown and made into a dictatorial republic since the ignorance of people is to vast for anyone to notice or do something about it.

The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner in the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see youâEUTMve got them. Because theyâEUTMll laugh in your face of an explanation then which portrays the big picture of whatâEUTMs happeningâEU¦ and they have.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 04:35 PM Reply

Apparently the flags on the uniforms of US soldiers have been backwards since the Iraq war began.

I also read that Satanists do things in reverse...

BubblyMac
BubblyMac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Art Lover
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 05:04 PM Reply

Literally, what the fuck are you talking about?

"The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed." - Charlie Chaplin
"The Broken Window"

BBS Signature
MaartenC
MaartenC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 05:57 PM Reply

That is the most pointless flag change I've ever seen in my life.

GFTO.

Skaren
Skaren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Artist
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 06:00 PM Reply

Dr. McNinja beats Hale any day. Which one won the contest again? I think McNinja did.

Pretty sure.
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 06:24 PM Reply

At 24 minutes ago, MaartenC wrote: That is the most pointless flag change I've ever seen in my life.

Pictures from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

BBS Signature
Drake
Drake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Audiophile
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 38 minutes ago, adamflecko wrote:
Dr. McNinja beats Hale any day. Which one won the contest again? I think McNinja did.

Pretty sure.

Hale won. Goes to show how badass of an Australian he is.

Mumbo
Mumbo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Artist
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Painbringer wrote: Apparently the flags on the uniforms of US soldiers have been backwards since the Iraq war began.

I also read that Satanists do things in reverse...

Combo-wombo.

|XBL Gamertag: ShadowboltRD | Bronies before Hoenies| YenMuffin made my sig

BBS Signature
Tateos
Tateos
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Redesign, cool. But did you know... Feb. 14th, 2012 @ 07:54 PM Reply

At 3 days ago, Andersson wrote: ...that other things has been redesigned in a bad manner. Like the flag of the US maybe about to have all its stars turned upside down, like to GOP:s logo did in the early 2000...

It's a common way of signaling that there has been a coup d'Ãf©tat - A coup consists of the infiltration of a small, but critical, segment of the state apparatus, which is then used to displace the government from its control of the remainder.

Uhh, you guys can't be serious. The stars are currently right side up. The last time the stars were rotated in any fashion was when Colorado was added as a state, and that flag was replaced in 1890. That image is most likely Photoshopped; we've had our current flag for 51 years.