00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

facebook parenting

5,796 Views | 105 Replies

facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:36:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kl1uj zRidmU
This guys finds out his daughter was talking shit about him on facebook, so he takes her laptop and puts a mag of .45 acp hollow points into it. All I can say is, hilarity ensues.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:46:47

That was a bit of an overreaction. I'm not saying the kid didn't fuck up, but shooting a laptop is just a huge waste of money.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:47:38

At A few seconds ago, Squidbit wrote: That was a bit of an overreaction. I'm not saying the kid didn't fuck up, but shooting a laptop is just a huge waste of money.

I kind of agree, but it's his money so he can do what he wants with it.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:49:03

>kid
>facebook

They shouldn't have a computer in the first place.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:54:47

Not sure why I watched it the whole way through, but that guy had a wicked stutter at some points. And the whole tirade about going to college and high school and working as a firefighter at fifteen years old confused the hell out of me.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:57:01

At 30 seconds ago, Rallard wrote: Not sure why I watched it the whole way through, but that guy had a wicked stutter at some points. And the whole tirade about going to college and high school and working as a firefighter at fifteen years old confused the hell out of me.

He's saying when he was a kid he actually had to work unlike his daughter and she shouldn't be bitching.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 20:59:27

Well I can see where has a few points, but I do believe it was stupid of him to destroy his own laptop. Why not just take it for his own, or return the parts and laptop to the store he bought it from? Or sell it on ebay?

Bringing back old shit.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:00:14

At 10 minutes ago, Squidbit wrote: That was a bit of an overreaction. I'm not saying the kid didn't fuck up, but shooting a laptop is just a huge waste of money.

I totally agree with that.
What a waste of money over such a small thing.
I didn't find it funny at all or entertaining.
More like, aggravating...

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:01:13

This was in America? Say what?

I wonder how she will sue.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:02:52

At 11 minutes ago, bgraybr wrote: That was hilarious.

Would like to have seen more laptop destruction, and less talking though.

Lol.

I was actually hoping there would be more destruction than just a couple holes in it. I was hoping to see shattering glass, and totally fucked up hardware.

Grass grows, Birds fly, Sun Shines, and bruddah, I hurt people.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:04:24

Oh, mother of damn! That is absolutely fucking hilarious! I mean, I guess emptying a clip into a laptop MAY have been a bit over doing it, but still....

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:06:15

America needs more men like him. If even half of you had had a parent like that, you wouldn't be as fucking retarded as you are now.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:15:43

Sure, it was rude and disrespectful for the girl to post that on Facebook, but I think it was so much more immature for the father to react in the way he did. I think it would be way more effective to, I don't know, actually TALK to his own daughter instead of making a video with the sole purpose of humiliating her. I mean sure, punish her, take the laptop away, but the manner in which he handled this was pretty disrespectful to his daughter, and, in my opinion, more insulting than what she did to him.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:16:20

I gotta say... Fuckin' awesome. I applaud that stuttering guy and his reaction.

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,

and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:23:15

At 45 minutes ago, Gein wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kl1uj zRidmU
This guys finds out his daughter was talking shit about him on facebook, so he takes her laptop and puts a mag of .45 acp hollow points into it. All I can say is, hilarity ensues.

Well I guess you should always be careful of what you're parents could see.

PSN: BLADEZGUY

Xbox live: FatlessPuddle0

Army Rangers

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:24:32

Damn. Let me check my facebook...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:25:25

Though it was a waste of money, I still think its pretty damn funny.
He has quite a stutter too.

Follow my Artstigram

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:29:38

At 6 minutes ago, BareNakedMike wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ROi1_FvSk&list=UU6OSygSHWSo 4pbV5ttl2YPg&index=3&feature=plcp

I wonder if that's her

No. The girl in that video, her name is Paige. His daughters name was Hannah.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:32:00

At 9 minutes ago, BareNakedMike wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_ROi1_FvSk&list=UU6OSygSHWSo 4pbV5ttl2YPg&index=3&feature=plcp

I wonder if that's her

Her name is Hannah.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:34:06

Wow, that's hilarious. Nice find.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:48:09

At 1 minute ago, Travis wrote: I used to be a rebellious teen, but den i took a bullet to da laptop.

Do you seriously think that was fucking clever? Go kill yourself, right now.

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:51:55

my favorite line from the girls post was, "If I have to fetch one more cup of coffee, I'm gonna flip shit." made me lol.

Sure it was a waste of money, but that was the point.

The guy loves his daughter, and in his mind has no choice but to drill it through her thick skull.

I'm sure he would've loved a lil extra cash but I can tell he loves his daughter alot more.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:54:27

At A few seconds ago, DarkMatter wrote: my favorite line from the girls post was, "If I have to fetch one more cup of coffee, I'm gonna flip shit." made me lol.

Sure it was a waste of money, but that was the point.

The guy loves his daughter, and in his mind has no choice but to drill it through her thick skull.

I'm sure he would've loved a lil extra cash but I can tell he loves his daughter alot more.

It was his laptop though, wasn't it? Like, he got it for her, so in effect he wasted his own money, and it didn't cost her a dime. He could have achieved the exact same effect by selling it, or by just hiding it from her.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 21:57:32

At 52 minutes ago, EmmaVolt wrote: This was in America? Say what?

I wonder how she will sue.

Can't really Sue if the dad gave her the laptop in the first place.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 22:02:33

To all those saying HERP-A-DERP HE DESTROYED HIS OWN LAPTOP WHAT AN AMERIFAG shut the fuck up right now. There are seldom few people left in this country that have principles, and this man has them. This country is being destroyed by people babying their children who when they turn adults have no fucking idea how it actually is how the outside world is. How hard it is to get a job, how hard it is to pay bills, this man may have destroyed his own laptop but he was proving a point that if she want's another one she is going to have to work for it. And for his actions I condemn this man.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 22:03:08

Also this video was just pure awesomeness. A spoiled brat got what she deserved and it was educational, can't beat that.

QOTW:

"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr

How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 22:04:49

At 35 seconds ago, Gein wrote:

And for his actions I condemn this man.
commend not condemn. oh lawd.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 22:05:58

I wish this was my dad.

If he was I would not be a pussy right now.

I'm schizophrenic

and so am I.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 22:09:58

Jesus fuck I thought I would hate that dad.
but that is awesome.

Response to facebook parenting 2012-02-09 22:14:37

At 1 hour ago, lawlmaster wrote: Well I can see where has a few points, but I do believe it was stupid of him to destroy his own laptop. Why not just take it for his own, or return the parts and laptop to the store he bought it from? Or sell it on ebay?

If he sells it on eBay now, he could make a profit because, you know, it's the "Laptop that the guy shot on that youtube video".

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature