Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 06:21:04 Reply

At 1 hour ago, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
At 9 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 8 : Which Newgrounds user of the opposite sex (or not) would you date?
I don't know. Mori, I guess. She lives closest to me, and doesn't look like a cow. Meh

Somebody really knows how to impress the ladies! ;P

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Rachel
Rachel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Art Lover
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 08:16:34 Reply

At 12 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

Rachel.

2 : When is your birthday?

21st February

3 : What would be your ideal job?

Probably something in Marketing.

4 : Who's is your idol?

Don't have one as such.

5 : Who's your favorite Newgrounds user (only name one)?

NOT PICKING.

6 : What's your favorite meal?

Probably pasta or chilli con carne

7 : What's your favourite type of car?

I've always liked Mini's.

8 : Which Newgrounds user of the opposite sex (or not) would you date?

Already am! Been with this fine fellow for the last two and a half years ha.

9 : Would you like to found a family later? / Do you currently have a fiancÃf©(e) / wife / husband and child(s)?

Yeah, I'd like kids and stuff later in life.

10 : Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all (see picture below) ?

I think it'll be pretty much the same as any other year, more advances in technology, science and whatnot. Except people will probably be panicking over the whole 'end of the world' thing.

11 : If a mystical force could eradicate the idiots from the General Forum and spam from Newgrounds, would you be happy?

Probably not, it just wouldn't be the same.

12 : What's your favorite video game?

Not really got a fave. Dance Central? Ha

13 : Which console do you prefer?

PS3

14 : Have you bought games that originated from NG? (such as Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers)

Nope.

15 : Do you own a NG T-Shirt, NG Stickers or any other NG merchandise?

Penicorn :3

16 : How much time do you spend on Newgrounds every day?

A couple of hours or more. I'm usually on and off throughout the day.

17 : What are you proud about your Newgrounds account? (That can be everything if you think you are so awesome...)

N/A

18 : Do you have a goal on Newgrounds (example, doing 40K b/p in one year, making 10K posts, becoming a NG mod, etc.)?

To reach 1,000 posts and more :(

19 : The new Newgrounds Redesign is out! What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

I actually really like it, and it didn't take too long for me to get used to. I just like that it's a lot more up to date, I feel like it's a cleaner, easier layout. There's not really anything I don't like about it. I guess I've not used NG enough to still be hung up over the old layout.

20 : What is the most important feature of Newgrounds to you?

I like how it's somewhere people can publish their work (art/lit/games). I prefer this sort of community as well to those I have found on other forums.

21 : If you could change your user name, what would you change it to?

Don't think I'd change it to be honest.

22 : If you would tell one thing to Tom to get a better Newgrounds, what would you say?

Not sure.

23 : Why do you post in the Newgrounds BBS?

Mainly because it's just something to do, but I like seeing what you guys have to say.

24 : Do you click ads?

Not usually, but sometimes it comes up with clothing websites that I use so I'll be like 'oooooooooo'.

25 : Do you think you'll still be around NG years from now?

Quite likely.

26: Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because it wanted to :(

27: When's the last time you sent Gagsy a love PM?

Never! :o

28: EyeLovePoozy; In our Out?

Neither.

Thanks for taking the time to respond at this.
FBIpolux ~

BBS Signature
nakedxbabe
nakedxbabe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Musician
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 09:08:20 Reply

I used to post threads like this when I was a 12 year old slut trying to get a boyfriend.

Don't copy me!

1 : What's your real name?
ALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
April, December and January.
Mommy
Skip
Probably pox power only because he works crazy hard on programming games and he should like make me a game,yeah.
One of you bitches who get paid for that shit should make me a game of me.
Because I always need more attention
Blood & guts.
Also nut sacks.
Hard top convertible sports cars which have back seats for babies and lots of space in the trunk
You already know that bitch I'm datin him now
9 : Would you like to found a family later? / Do you currently have a fiancÃf©(e) / wife / husband and child(s)?
Yes yes yes yes wtf who doesn't?
10 : Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all (see picture below) ?
No, Just no to all those.
11 : If a mystical force could eradicate the idiots from the General Forum and spam from Newgrounds, would you be happy?
I don't know what eradicate means last time when I was having sex my partener was moaning saying he was going to eradicate me.
Myselfffff make my character look like me omgz
Atari
14 : Have you bought games that originated from NG? (such as Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers)
No wtf? who buys games on here? most of us are pirates ARGHH
No wtf? I'm not a nerd.
I don't know why would I be on here everyday?
17 : What are you proud about your Newgrounds account? (That can be everything if you think you are so awesome...)
Why would i be proud? it's a god damn account, If I made money off my account that would be something to be proud of isn't it?
18 : Do you have a goal on Newgrounds (example, doing 40K b/p in one year, making 10K posts, becoming a NG mod, etc.)?
NO wtf? are you some kind of nerd?
19 : The new Newgrounds Redesign is out! What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?
IT's not pink makes me angry!
BBS, need my attention
Something that will get me attention
22 : If you would tell one thing to Tom to get a better Newgrounds, what would you say?
I would say make the layout pink
Bored got to have attentions
NEVERRR DADDY ALWAYS SAID IT GIVES CHU VIRUS

Because of the butcher cut off his head so he couldn't see where he was going

IDK who cares about that slut?
Our

Myspace
Website Coming SoonPurevolume
<BR>Perfection Confection Sugar, you can use it on babies.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 09:37:45 Reply

At 14 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

Decky Thomas Doughty.

June 21st.

2D Animator or TV Critic.

Bill Hicks.

David Firth.

Chicken and Chips.

Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4.

redjokerx.

I was once engaged to metalheart1991 but then i realised that she was a heartless bitch. We no longer speak.

I believe that 2012 will just play out like any other year, as far as the "end of the world" is concerned. For me though this will be the year that i finally leave college and take a year out before going to university, so quite a big step there.

No, some of there commebnts can be quite amusing.

Banjo and Kazooie.

None, I quite gaming about a year ago and have no intention to return.

No.

No.

on average about 2 hours, I'd say.

My stats are quite good and my art isn't bad.

I don't have any set goals, I just want to see how far I can get.

I like some of the new features like the user icons being displayed on forum post but I am not a big fan of the new level icons, I think the old ones were much better.

The Flash Portal.

I think I have the perfect user name for me, it being my first name.

Get the old level icons back.

Because I do.

NEVER!

Probably, it's a good way to kill time, I would like to say how often but i'll still be here.

To get to the other side.

I have never given Gagsy the impression that she could have my seed.

Both, rapidy!

FBIpolux ~

You'r welcom :).

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 10:04:46 Reply

At 14 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote:

Not sharing.

In the fall.

As a source of income, an investor or a CEO of a corporation. as in a job I like to do, a clinical psychologist.

I have no god. I idolize no one.

I don't really have a favorite. there are many users on here I find interesting, those people range from Funkbrs, to Manly-chicken.

I don't really have a favorite food, But I am a fan of Brunello, and Chianti region wines.

I can't really answer this, I have driven a lot, but there are still many cars I want to drive before I decide on a favorite.

I wouldn't date anyone one here.

No, and no.

It will pass like any other year. All that 2012 stuff is a complete creation of pseudo-scientist who do nothing but profane the symbolism they believe "know".

Define "idiot". I wouldn't be happy.

Batman AA + AC

I like PC for games I modify a lot, like TES, but x-box 360 for games with much detail like AC.

No.

Nope, but I might someday.

It varies with what school work I have to do.

nothing really. Maybe the fact that I've been here for a long time, but I would really call that pride.

Nope. I am here because I choose to. I am here because I like being here.

19 : The new Newgrounds Redesign is out! What do you like about it? What don't you like about it

It's pretty cool. I'll have to get used to some stuff.

The BBS I suppose.

I wouldn't change it.

Nothing, really. I trust the staff's ability to run newgrounds.

Because I do.

not really.

Yes.

The question isn't "Why the crosses the road" but does the road even exist. :P

Never.

What do you mean in or out? what about poozy? as far as my opinion on him, I can't really say. I don't really know him.

“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
bongboy69
bongboy69
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Filmmaker
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 10:22:36 Reply

At 14 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

..Dillan

March

A major in botanical medicine volunteering for my Uncle or even running my own dispensary

My Uncle

Theres seriously way to many too list...flash makers or community users? As flash goes probably JohnnyUtah or Egorapter aka Erin Hanson, Johnny is a professional and Erin is fluid all the while still holding a story. Spazkid sketches just like Erin Hanson's but doesnt have good material or observations to go on. User specifically I'd have to go with EyeLovePoozy because this is the first mod that specifically helped me with a problem I addressed him with, and thus teaching me the entire concept of action/consequence and it's been making me learn a lot in the offline realm.

Medicated pasta

Elcamino! I would be sweet to have a lime paintjob

No 'lettes on the 'net! (i could go gay for poozy lololololoo)

No, and yes as much as I would enjoy that I'd rather stay faithful to Mary Jane and risk not getting hurt again.

For me personally, 2012 is the beginning of many things including my actual life. Small things make big differences if people know them or not....thank you eyeskyking

Without killing them? If not then no, I wouldn't be fine with that.

Either World at War or Elder scrolls Skyrim

I have a playstation 3, can't judge the other consoles but I enjoy my Ps3 so I am content

I wish..

I really wish!

I've been trying to make a scedual, originally investing 2-4 hours a day when I was restricted but now I try to squeeze in 4-6 or maybe a few more on weekends but as whimsical as life is I'm often busy a lot (especially during crop out) so it really depends when my hands aren't full anymore..

Extremely, I'm happier now that I have my own computer for this than having a Ps3 since launch day.

I have many grounds gold ambitions.. though becoming a BBS regular stands out from them all. I also enjoy viewing on movies giving them an honest score, along with an occasional critique. I'm pretty peeved that my stats aren't showing up on my profile automatically anymore though, but they'll keep improving.

Amazing. It's pretty incredible and I feel almost humbled that I'll be able to say I was there years from now, though I hate how even though the forums have gotten an incredible overhaul, stats arent visible on peoples grounds gold pages. That literally all I have to say reguarding that.

The community forums.

I'm not sure, this has been my screen name since I was 15, bongboy1993 was taken once so I had to use another set of numbers, so i chose something shorter to it doesn't seem like I'm a kid.

You are awsome and never stop doing what you do I mean it.

Because it's a likeminded community of artists, why else?

No why would I do that?

I hope

I smooshed her eggs muahahahah!!!

Who?

In our out? Our what? EyeLovePoozy is In with me, not sure if you had a communication error or if thats a typo.

No problem, I'm glad to.

FBIpolux ~

bongboy69

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Movie Buff
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 10:33:31 Reply

At 15 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

6th of July

Like what I'm pursuing right now or my "dream job that I'll never ever do anyway"

Pursuing: Engineer working for the ESA
Dream job: Caretaker of luxury villas on some tropical island I guess

There's a few people I admire, but I can honestly say I don't have any "idols".

I don't have one favourite. There are lots of people here I like.

Depends on what I'm in for, but I like pizzas and a good steak.

Audis. I love their exterior design at least and I don't care one bit about a cars specs anyway. As long as it drives smoothly and is a little bit environmental friendly I'm happy with the car.

BonnieRabbits :p

I have a girlfriend at the moment and we're not particulary interested in marrying or having kids. Not right now at least. We're still in university and will still be for a while, so we don't really have the time and money to start marrying, have kids, buy a house and those kind of things.

No

Nah, there won't be much left to moderate.

Either Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask.

The N64

No

No

It might be about 8 hours (depending on what day of the week it is), but in active time I guess only 2 hours or so at most. I often just have Newgrounds open in a background tab and do other things (like watching films, playing games, doing homework etc.). Then I just switch back and forth every now and again.

Forum mod I guess. I don't know.

My long term goal used to be 10,000 posts, but I have achieved that a couple of months ago. Now I don't have any goals left anymore. I guess I could shoot for 100,000 BP, but I'm not sure if I even wanna go that high up.

See my news blog

The BBS.

Wouldn't change it. People know me by this name and I got no better ideas anyway.

Try to get a few great authors to collab and make a low budget video game or film that will actually be released on consoles or in theaters.

Posts?

Only by accident. I try to ignore them.

Yeah sure. I don't see why not.

He saw a hot chick on the other side.

A couple of weeks ago.

In.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 28 December 2014)

BBS Signature
Dean
Dean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Gamer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 11:12:20 Reply

Dean

17th of January

I'm not too sure really. If I could get paid for living life, that would be rather sweet.

I wouldn't say that I idolise anyone.

Extremely tough question, but seeing as I've met him and get on well with him, I'll probably have to go with Toast-Tony.

I do like me some fish n' chips!

I'm not really a car person, but if I had a black BMW I'd be pleased.

Uhh... no idea. Hit me up ladies!

One day, I guess. Currently I have none of the above.

10 : Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all (see picture

below) ?
Nope. Just another year closer to death.

11 : If a mystical force could eradicate the idiots from the General Forum and spam from Newgrounds, would you be

happy?
No. If everyone followed the rules, the world would be a boring place.

Really tough question. In terms of which game I enjoyed most when they were released, it will be either San Andreas or Oblivion.

Xbox 360

Nope.

Nope, but I'd like to buy a couple NG shirts in the near future. Customs fees scare me though.

Well, if I'm at a computer (which is most of the day) then I'll have a Newgrounds tab open somewhere.

It was quite an honour to be asked to moderate the forums. Mainly because it was nice to have that level of trust placed in me, so I guess I'm quite proud of that.

18 : Do you have a goal on Newgrounds (example, doing 40K b/p in one year, making 10K posts, becoming a NG mod,

etc.)?
Get to know more of the members. Behind some of the internet personas are some interesting people.

There are a few little things that annoy me, but I think most of them will be addressed in due course. Generally, I rather like this new design.

The forums and the NG community. I feel like I owe a lot to this website. I've met some people on here who I hope will remain lifelong friends of mine. Plus, NG Meets are great fun!

There is no name that I'd rather have.

Set up a UK based store and while he's at it, get those NG UK shirts back!

It's a good boredom killer and I actually enjoy browsing the threads. It also has a community like no other. Most other forums bore me.

Not intentionally :P

Probably. There are people who've been on here far longer than I have and they still seem to enjoy it.

Felt like it.

4 days ago.

In. Justice is best served by Poozy.

BBS + Chat Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!
Want to instant message me? [ Skype - DeanNewgrounds ]

BBS Signature
RYNOL
RYNOL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Audiophile
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 11:39:19 Reply

At 6 hours ago, Lionel738 wrote:
I'll tell you that it starts with an L

Is it Lionel?

I need a sig.
PSN: gowow20

katabasis
katabasis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 11:42:26 Reply

Oh, hi. I remember you. I had a high opinion of you when I used to post here, so I might as well humor you by filling this out.

What's your real name?

1. Giving up my real name is something I ended up regretting last time around. I think. Nothing bad came of it, but my life certainly hasn't improved since then so I'm not taking any chances.

When is your birthday?

2. Well, it just so happens that I was born on the same day that a famous scientist died three and a half centuries earlier, and a half century after the birth of a more contemporary one.

What would be your ideal job?

3. Con artist.

Who's is your idol?

4. I am a devout follower of Marduk, slayer of Tiamat and king of the gods!

Who's your favorite Newgrounds user (only name one)?

5. http://viewtiful-chris.newgrounds.com/

What's your favorite meal?

6. Vodka.

What's your favourite type of car?

7. The kind that gets me from point A to point B at the lowest cost C.

Which Newgrounds user of the opposite sex (or not) would you date?

8. >implying that attractive Newgrounds users of the opposite sex really exist

Would you like to found a family later? / Do you currently have a fiancÃf©(e) / wife / husband and child(s)?

9. No, why would I want to waste money on useless shit like that?

Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all (see picture below) ?

10. Transcendence is upon us. But not this year, though.

If a mystical force could eradicate the idiots from the General Forum and spam from Newgrounds, would you be happy?

11. Well, this place would be totally empty so I would have no reason to be here...

What's your favorite video game?

12. Sid Meier's Colonization. Or UFO: Enemy Unknown. Haven't made up my mind yet. The jury's still out on Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri but it's in my top three.

Which console do you prefer?

13. PC master race.

Have you bought games that originated from NG? (such as Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers)

14. "Bought"? No.

Do you own a NG T-Shirt, NG Stickers or any other NG merchandise?

15. Actually, yes I do. I'm credited on my previous account for them and I have a Post-It from Wadolf Fulper himself telling me thanks.

How much time do you spend on Newgrounds every day?

16. Practically zero. Like, this is the first time I've been posting in a while. Mainly for typing practice. Writing dozens of brainless posts a day does wonders for that.

What are you proud about your Newgrounds account? (That can be everything if you think you are so awesome...)

17. Making the lives of certain other users miserable.

Do you have a goal on Newgrounds (example, doing 40K b/p in one year, making 10K posts, becoming a NG mod, etc.)?

18. Either troll General until I get bored or maybe actually make constructive posts in one of the less retarded forums, but mostly leaning towards the former.

The new Newgrounds Redesign is out! What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

19. Nothing's changed, lol. It's just like every OTHER redesign that's happened every few years or so. The place certainly looks a bit nicer and prettier and there are a whole bunch of new bonus features but a lot of basic functionality is still lacking, like the lack of Unicode, an edit button, a preview feature, et cetera. And I would certainly like it much better if the background image didn't throw cleavage at my face, for Christ's sake.

What is the most important feature of Newgrounds to you?

20. The idiots, mainly.

If you could change your user name, what would you change it to?

21. Well, I just signed up today and I have a pretty good idea that this is what I wanted to sign up as, so...

If you would tell one thing to Tom to get a better Newgrounds, what would you say?

22. See above.

Why do you post in the Newgrounds BBS?

23. See above.

Do you click ads?

24. People click ads?

Do you think you'll still be around NG years from now?

25. I imagine that a few years from now I'll probably be dead, so no.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

26. To get to the liquor store on the other side.

When's the last time you sent Gagsy a love PM?

27. I don't happen to know, I cleaned out my old PM inbox.

EyeLovePoozy; In our Out?

28. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY5q01fTceQ

[insert witty signature here]

Forte
Forte
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Programmer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 13:47:01 Reply

At 1 hour ago, FBIpolux wrote: Forte's Questionnaire
1.) What's your real name?

Alex Merchant

2.) When is your birthday?

April 1st, 1992

3.) What would be your ideal job?

Any computer science related job, ideally in Southern California or Glenside, PA

4.) Who's is your idol?

Honestly, I will reserve this answer in fear of looking like a kiss ass.

5.) Who's your favorite Newgrounds user (only name one)?

I would say I don't have a "favorite" user. I have a lot of users that I truly respect, and so many that do so much for the community.

6.) What's your favorite meal?

I love pizza. Pizza and chicken fries.

7.) What's your favourite type of car?

Audi R8 Spider

8.) Which Newgrounds user of the opposite sex (or not) would you date?

Taraa

9.) Would you like to found a family later? / Do you currently have a fiancÃf©(e) / wife / husband and child(s)?

Yeah, my fiance Taraa and I are going to start a family in a couple of years. Should be fun.

10.) Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all?

Probably nothing is going to happen more than a change in the cosmos. I don't get all hyped up about this type of shit. If something were to happen, what good would it do for me to worry about it if there was nothing I can do in the first place.

11.) If a mystical force could eradicate the idiots from the General Forum and spam from Newgrounds, would you be happy?

Eh, as long as we get new members to contribute sure.

12.) What's your favorite video game?

I'd say the game I've been playing since 2004, World of Warcraft. Sure, its gone down in terms of difficulty. Yeah, it's catering to the casuals. I use to get upset about it except for now I'm too busy to be a hardcore player. So its all good to me.

13.) Which console do you prefer?

X-Box 360 - GamerTag: TheStamper

14.) Have you bought games that originated from NG? (such as Alien Hominid or Castle Crashers)

I bought Castle Crashers and I actually picked up Alien Hominid as a gift for my cousin's birthday.

15.) Do you own a NG T-Shirt, NG Stickers or any other NG merchandise?

I bought a shirt way back, a hat (lol), and my fiance Taraa got me some stickers and a calendar for Christmas.

16.) How much time do you spend on Newgrounds every day?

At least an hour every, single day, however I have many days where I spend a good four to six hours on NG.

17.) What are you proud about your Newgrounds account? (That can be everything if you think you are so awesome...)

I use to be a stat whore, and I've been a veteran on the site for a while.

18.) Do you have a goal on Newgrounds?

I'd like to get out an award winning toon this year, and maybe one day become a mod of sorts.

19.) The new Newgrounds Redesign is out! What do you like about it? What don't you like about it?

It was a long needed update. I like how they've integrated social networking sites more, and better flow I think as well.

20.) What is the most important feature of Newgrounds to you?

I'd say the voting system or the forums. One thing I think drew me to the site so strongly was the community.

21.) If you could change your user name, what would you change it to?

Got it changed not too long ago, it used to be PossiblePancakes. I didn't really care for it too much ever.

22.) If you would tell one thing to Tom to get a better Newgrounds, what would you say?

More team utilities for Flash groups and collaborations.

23.) Why do you post in the Newgrounds BBS?

I like the community, the humor, and I generally believe that every person here is interesting and so unique.

24.) Do you click ads?

Can't say I do.

25.) Do you think you'll still be around NG years from now?

Yeah, I think I'll be here in some fashion until either the site goes offline or I croak.

26.) Why did the chicken cross the road?

I don't know, it's a fucking chicken.

27.) When's the last time you sent Gagsy a love PM?

Never.

28.) EyeLovePoozy; In our Out?

In, he's a good mod, he can be just kind of brash at times though. However, its not necessarily a bad thing as it yields some sort of order around here.

Need to make an updated sig.

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 14:37:05 Reply

Roberto
The 21st of this month
Film Production
David Lynch
Captain Carrion
Whatever's available
Buick GSX
Well I haven't built up a close relation towards anyone but I'll take anyone as long it's company even if I have to take a few beatings
Not in the distant future no ,I am still not totally sure what I want to do after I am done with one part of my own existence...Pretty Lost in Navigation realizing there's no one else but myself to help.
I believe that there's a better future
No It would boring
Get rather bored and agitated playing games under the duration a few hours If I don't feel like I'm having some sort of fun,So I really don't have a favorite
Playstation 2
No but I heard of good things about them
nope
Excluding the time I actually spend time reading or skimming some of the threads It would 50 minutes or less
It's pretty modest
I would like to be known for some experimental work
At first it was sort of hard to find everything but It's nothing worth nit picking all except for the Emoticons ofcourse... While leaving more expression available then every before I think they're So Cartoonish.
The Community behind it
MachineGunENEMA
... It's almost over
Because I can.
No
I definitely won't make permanent attempts to leave
Seriously...
Never Sent her a PM but I did leave a comment on one of her news posts for a complement she gave me on one of my photo Edits
I DON'T CARE

Lolzer
Lolzer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 15:10:17 Reply

Kurt

4th April

Journalist in the gaming industry. (Much like IGN And Gamespot)

Gagsy probably.

Pasta

Lamborghini

No idea.

Sure, i'd like to find that perfect someone to settle down with. Not anytime in the future though.

Not at all, they're making too much fuss really about this.

Nah, they're the main entertainment on the forums

The Sims Series, i always love to play those games.

Playstation 3

Not really, i plan to when i get another console though

Currently own the NG Characters Poster and the Madness Poster.

Well since i have chrome to reopen the tabs that i had before i pretty much am online most of the day.

Currently proud that i reached 1000 Posts recently after the redesign :D

Probably getting 5K Posts before the end of 2012 and maybe upload some quality flash games later this year.

I Love it.

Forums

Not writing it here, although somebody already took the name i rather not give any ideas.

Do the chat.

For fun, information and laughs.

Nope.

Of course, probably.

Because it was stupid.

Never.

In?

No Problem.

Schizo-Sephy
Schizo-Sephy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 15:21:14 Reply

Ok

Ian Fochs

February Twenty-Second

Author

No one

I don't know it changes quite frequently

Macaroni and cheese

Hover car

Yes I would like a family but who the Hell would date a freak like me?

10 : Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all

Don't know don't care

Yes

Final Fantasy VII

Wii

I wish

I wish

Four to five

17 : What are you proud about your Newgrounds account?

I'm not special on NG at all

18 : Do you have a goal on Newgrounds

I'd wanna be a popular flash artist

I like it

BBS

I wouldn't

Literature portal

Cause I love all you guys.

Rarely

Yes

Dunno

Never

I think he gets a lot of shit from the other users. I don't think he's bad at all, so in.

Pokemonpoeguygcn
Pokemonpoeguygcn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 15:38:19 Reply

At 20 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

*skip*

October 14

Astronaut

Yuki Nagato?

Tough choice, since I don't like anyone at all

Pizza for lunch?

I don't like any.

*skip*

No, don't want a family. I am single, forever alone.

I like to think of it as my chance of being able to murder without consequences.

Sure, why not?

Pokemon. I'm not going to state any specific game.

I don't really care. They are all the same to me.

Nope. Too cheap and have no money.

Nope

Hours

My stats and the bullshit that I dump onto the forums

B/P Rank # 1

Dislikes:
~Stupid background images
~My stats are now moved to a different area in my userpage, not in the front
~That beeping noise that you get when you open up an under judgement submission. It's getting on my nerves.
~No more easter eggs or the staff select thing?
~The medal games list is now even more unorganized
~There's way too much orange. It needs more gray.

The ability for users to gain stats?

Can't say because I know someone will immediately take the name

"I demand that you enlist some more active mods!!"

Because BBS posts are considered stat points.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Why do you care?

If I don't kill myself first, then yeah

To get to KFC

Never

Wait, what?

SuspiciousPenguin
SuspiciousPenguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 15:44:20 Reply

At 2 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

Peter Lucas

14/08/92

Game Developer

Terry Pratchet

Bahamut....or coop

Pasta

Classic Mini

Taraloveshentai? Or 'whats-her-face who makes the plushies

9 : Would you like to found a family later?

I'm neutral on the subject, I see pros and cons to both so ultimately wife's decision

.....no that's just stupid

No, then I would have no one to hate

At the moment, Star wars the old republic

PC MASTER RACE!

Both alien hominid and castle crashers, and the binding of issac if that counts.

NG logo t-shirt

Around 2 hours

My audio favourites

Level 40

At first I was really unsure of it, but it has really grown on me, just not happy about the new custom user images instead of the pre-set level images.

Forums

Sonic Waffle

Writing portal?

Great community, most people seem to think as I do

No

I answered this about 9 months ago and said I would never leave, but I have just come back from a 6 month hiatus.

Because bacon was on the other side

Just now in fact.

Both please!

MultiCanimefan
MultiCanimefan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 15:52:47 Reply

At 20 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote:

Anthony

March 8th.

Writer.

Don't really have one.

Can't name just one :3

Pizza.

Doesn't matter, whatever gets me from point A to point B.

Nah lol.

I don't think I'll ever want a family, but current girlfriend does, not sure how that'll work out.

I think it's a mass deception, a distraction.

No. I'd rather educate than eradicate.

Impossible to name just one :3

Xbox 360.

No.

No.

Too much.

I consider myself a helpful poster and a good friend. I can be very opinionated at times, though, and later regret what I say and how I acted.

I have B/P and post goals, yes.

Absolutely love it, though I miss user banners.

To me, it's the BBS, however the Portals deserve the recognition of being the actual content of Newgrounds.

I'll keep it this way :3

Literature portal.

I enjoy everyone's company.

No.

Of course.

Far be it from me to question the motives of a chicken.

Frequently.

In. All the way, please.

TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 16:07:29 Reply

Okay.

July 11th.

Stand up comedian/writer/animator/hobo.

Tough question, ask again later.

We're all horrible people.

Mm..Food.

How the fuck did you type FAVORITE then go to FAVOURITE. fukin poser.

Let's move on.

Sure, and no.

It's just another year.

Nope, because I'm one of them.

The fun one.

The Xbox360 but I own a PS3 atm.

Yeah.

Yup.

When I'm on here, it's a lot, but I don't come here everyday.

Yeah, I've improved a lot since I've joined.

Reach 10k posts and kill myself. Also get front page for a flash I made all by myself.

I like the new project thing, I can finally credit everything appropriately. I have that I have to get used to this now, but no real complaints.

The portal.

I don't want to actually. The only one I could think of is ChrisIsLame.

Brighter colors.

To waste time and bandwidth.

Yeah.

ng 4 lyfe.

Fuck off.

I HATE THIS.

Poozy is a kool dude.

~~~~

fu

Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
TehSlapHappy
TehSlapHappy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 16:09:38 Reply

At A few seconds ago, TehSlapHappy wrote: Okay.

i fucked up i am a horrible poster KILL ME

Sig by BlooHippoe.

BBS Signature
RacistBassist
RacistBassist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 16:25:39 Reply

At 21 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

Josh

May 29 1992

Honestly, I always thought that a bad ass job would be

Billy fucking Idol

Insanctuary

Oddly enough, McGangBang.

BMWs

There's no female users

Meh. Don't really like the teenage years so probably not

THE GOD EMPEROR OF MANKIND SHALL RISE

No. I like them.

Final Fantasy 10. I regret selling it :'(

PS3

Nope.

Nope.

A few hours while I'm on the interwebz after work

I liked my chains but no, they had to take it away.

I don't know, being a mod would be cool I guess. Or hit 10 years.

I like the new emoticons. I hate the chick that's part of the design.

Forums

I like my name

Don't ever give an edit button

To argue

On accident

Probably not, but who the fuck knows

I don't question peoples motives

Never

Meh, don't see why there's so much hate. Although he is like a wanna-be bbr.

FBIpolux ~

All the cool kids have signature text

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Artist
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 17:28:26 Reply

At 22 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote: Another year, another questionnaire. Maybe the final Questionnaire too! So let's reach page 10.

So yeah, here I am back for an eight year with a new NG Questionnaire! Basically, those Questionnaires help us (me at least (or does it really anymore)) learn new things about the NG users, and learn a little more about their opinion on this and that. So as the tradition wants, here it is with a few new added questions.

You can skip questions. Just respond to what you want. Though, I would like if you could be serious and don't write things like "I PWNZ J00 <3 BRONIES!!1" or tell everybody about your first time having sex with your cousin.

So... here's the 22 traditional questions... plus a few more (I made a lot of changes in them since the 2004 questionnaire...) :

my username

july 20th

animating

don't like having one. i think it's best to believe in yourself.

scarypicnic

fried chikkunz

don't have one

er, none.

9 : Would you like to found a family later?

that would be a nice thing to have, but not really.

feels like i'm wearing nothing at all, nothing at all...

nothing will happen, though

yay

team fortress 2

the pc can be the best if you have great specs.

nope.avi

see above.

don't keep track

nothing yet.

being a regularly frontpaged animator

great!
i like the new design of it. it's a lot less bland
i like it all, but they did change a lot of things around..

THE FLASH PORTAL!

Kanef

CAN I HAZ MOD LOLOLOLZ!!??!?1

this place needs someone like me.

who does that anymore?

i hope so

he had stomach cancer, he needed to get to a hospital

srsly, not funny dude...

40 trillion BC.

in, he keeps the place clean from idiots.

FBIpolux ~

you are WELCOME

ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
vinovin
vinovin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Gamer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 17:42:04 Reply

At 22 hours ago, FBIpolux wrote:

Alperen

15 january

gaming

N/A

yotamperel

any fastfood

normal car?

N/A

i dont have any

10 : Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all (see picture

below) ?
nah

kinda

sly cooper

playstation

nope

nope

idk.much

nothing

its more shiny and tech but its too hard to find something

BBS and games

vin(yl-scratch)ovin

MOAR GAMEZ

cuz its fun

nope

yep

to get to the other bride

never send gagys a love PM

idk what does that mean

no problem bro,

FBIpolux ~

vinovin

i like games
my first language is not english

BBS Signature
Loki
Loki
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Writer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 22:31:49 Reply

Ão/ootienne, might get it changed to one of my other names though.

27th of August

Writer.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Stamper or Swain

Pastas

Porsche

Stamper :3

At 30 years old I'll have a kid or two. NOT BEFORE !

It will be quite a year, that's for sure.

At some point of my life I would've wished for that scenario... not anymore.

Donkey Kong

Playstation 3

I bought Lab of the Dead and Groundcats on iPod...

Yes! Like 4 or 5 T-Shirts and hundreds of stickers, plus plushes and stuff.

Maybe a hour or so.

My veteran'ness.

18 : Do you have a goal on Newgrounds (example, doing 40K b/p in one year, making 10K posts, becoming a NG mod,

etc.)?

I want to release my first game. (this year!)

Love it, even though I wasn't sure at first. Now I'm in love. Can't wait for the little bugs to be fixed though!

The MEETS (even though that ain't no feature)

Angel

Make a game with me plx

Who knows.

On accident.

Yup. Wouldn't want to miss them experience deposits.

Because the gay man's dick was stuck in its butt.

Last sursday.

I think he needs to be more present and scarier.

GoryBlizzard
GoryBlizzard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-10 23:53:14 Reply

At 1 day ago, FBIpolux wrote: 1 : What's your real name?

Charles

February 12, 1990

A bar owner. It seems like a realistic enough goal.

Won't get into that here.

I won't say for the record.

Lobster, steak, chicken marsala and also many meals that include oysters, clams or mussels...

I don't really have one. I'm not a car person.

I've dated 3 NG females and every time went well.

I want a spouse but absolutely, positively no kids. Being a father requires a lot of sacrifices and a number of responsibilities that I know I'm not ready for, and I can't see that changing.

Nothing at all.

This isn't a very smart question...also, IDK.

RE4 or GTA: Vice City.

No preferences whatsoever.

No.

Yes to all.

Usually anywhere between 10 minutes to 10 hours depending on the day. I've done more than 10 hours though...years ago.

I guess my longevity, even though there are plenty of people with a lot more of it than me.

Uploading some more and better music, and also writing when the time comes.

One of the main upside: it's great that the dominant color is brown. There are plenty of downsides too--the most noteworthy is the fact that the level icons are way too small.

Hmm...take a guess...

Nothing.

Bring back the BBS text search.

Out of boredom.

Rarely.

If I've already been around this long, there's certainly a good chance.

Fuck off.

I never have.

Ugh.

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-11 00:09:23 Reply

Tyler

July 15th, 1995

A lawyer.

Mikka Kiprusoff

Jakenator85

Garlic bread.

shelby gt 500

I don't know much chicks on here.

No.

If I'm lucky, the end of the world

Meh. It's what makes Newgrounds what it is.

Brothers In Arms: road To Hill 30

Nintendo Entertainment System

I have Castle Crashers on XBLA.

No. My bro owns a RAB DVD

About 5 hours

I think I've somewhat improved review quality over the years so...yeah...

Better reviews

I don't like how the review system was changed. Everything else I love

Flash portal history

EpicFail. (That's right, Luke)

The

Because I have no real life

Not if I was paid.

Unless I get a real worthful life then yeah.

To release the chat.

Never.

Neither

BBS Signature
streetbob
streetbob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-11 00:28:46 Reply

Wesley

May 2

US President

Abe Lincoln

I love you all!

Pizza.

Ford Shelby Mustang GT

I still don't believe in women on Newgrounds, they're all Gagsy in a dress.

I want five sons and one daughter in the future. No I don't

Nothing at all.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

PS3

I don't like to waste money.

See answer 14.

An hour or so.

I'm not proud of anything, I suck.

Start animating, or at least writing scripts. I have great ideas, but I have no way to bring them to life.

I like the background, don't like front page or the new portal system.

The flash portal, duh.

I would put an uppercase S instead of lowercase. Example, from streetbob, to Streetbob.

Crack down on spam.

It's fun, and sometimes funny.

Hell no, I like my computer virus-free.

Yeah, I love Newgrounds.

To get away from KFC.

Psh, I blocked him YEARS ago.

In?

FBIpolux ~

Your welcome.

BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-11 00:36:44 Reply

Satan Brain. Irl I use a pseudonym.

7/7.

Secretive.

Set. Though Moloch isn't bad either.

Me.

Flesh.

No.

2011 was the beginning, in 2012 it will escalate.

Would it still be funny?

The Torture Game 2.

PC. I maneuver poorly with other consoles.

No.

No.

When learning - hour to two. When not - could even reach 5 hours.

My posts.

Not exactly.

The game portal obviously.

Give less voting power to newbies, give more voting power to regulars. Many flashes who should be blammed pass.

It is intriguing, it is a place where I can converse freely and debate.

Accidentally yes.

Yes I will. New users to prey on, new games to play.

Because he bypassed her.

I have never sent such a thing.

For presidency? Not bad.

(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
headphenomenon
headphenomenon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Programmer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-11 15:57:54 Reply

So... here's the 22 traditional questions... plus a few more (I made a lot of changes in them since the 2004 questionnaire...) :

Carl

January 27

Programming Websites / Video Games

My older brother, believe it or not.

Tom. (Now please don't kill me, God of the Grounds).

Get me some Popeyes Fried Shrimp, 2 boxes of it, some Cole Slaw, and a cup filled with a mix of just about any non-diet drink (or water) and some vanilla ice cream and I'm set.

Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV in any dark shade of red or orange (picture below is orange).

Kinda already in something right now >.>

Maybe, atm, I'm 14 and have one goal before that point.

10 : Do you think 2012 will be the beginning of a new era, the END OF THE WORLD OMFG, or nothing at all?

Well, 2012 has already gone off to a good start :D Look at the beautiful redesign (not to mention the background skin ;3). Should be a pretty awesome year. Besides NG stuff, I'm graduating, getting my first laptop (currently use one my dad lets me use freely but is sort of a rental from work), and there's all the video games coming out this year, not to mention the new battle between the next-generation handhelds PS Vita and Ninty's 3DS.

No. Idiots and spam sometimes fuels the hilarity of a forum. But feeding trolls is sometimes not the most admirable thing <.<

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Nothing will ever beat that. Played it first at 6 1/2 until 8, and recently started playing it again with SA-MP.

I don't even own one and I think PS3 is the beast in this situation. I'm not saying X360 is bad, but it just is so costly for regular online services I can get for free on a bunch of PC games, not to mention the abundance in the RROD error. I'm just not so interested. Plus, there's no Wi-Fi on the initial versions.

Alien Hominid. I meant to buy CC, but my bro moved the 360 to his room and never brought it back out so....

No, sorry. :(

An hour, 2 hours tops. I don't spend that much for each visit. I come on, maybe for 5-10 minutes (a few more if making reviews, racking up the exp., or writing lengthy BBS responses like these).

Absolutely nothing. No one knows me. I haven't gotten a flash out to the public, and Flash won't work on my computer anymore, yet I've been working so intensively on a project that I got really far into. I may just release since I believe it's ready to be released, I was just testing a few things with it.

Be known. Want everyone to know me, or at least a good deal. I want everything to like me, no matter how impossible that is. An NG mod? Never. I want to be mods on game servers, but I don't think I'll ever be able to put enough time into NG for mod-ship. Maybe when I'm older my perspective on the matter will change, but for now, no.

The new smileys. To list everything is hard :P

Blog posts.

My previous name, Outlet. -_- This one sucks and people said they liked the old one better.

"Make it the best."

To get known, to get responses. (Sometimes to completely deter activity on a good thread :P)

No. :(
Was I supposed to?

Most likely. But just like every year, I use it for less and less time a day, then that amount goes up with my free time during the summer. :D Don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon.

Because my diamond sword left its family almost completely wiped out on the other side.

Never...?

I don't-What is th-C'mo-What the-WHAT IS THIS?!

FBIpolux ~

2012 Official NG Questionnaire

06-17-11: User of the Day
07-25-11: 1500th Post
08-09-11: Level 13!

Sindread
Sindread
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Audiophile
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-11 16:16:43 Reply

Jonathan
A decade and a couple of more years.
Programmer.
"Who's is" LOL
Nobody. Morons everywhere.
French fries.
Lamborarri.
Nobody. I do have someone in mind, but I'd rather not say it.
9 : Would you like to found a family later? / Do you currently have a fiancee / wife / husband and child(s)?
This question makes no sense. No no no no.
Neither. I think it will be just but another day.
I don't really care.
Zelda, any.
PC.
Nope.
Nope, but I'd love a penicorn!
Like, a few hours a month.
Nothing. Cocky people are irritant.
No.
Nothing. Text input background was changed, and I loved it! this one looks like diarrhea. This looks like it was trying to copy some other top-notch gaming site.
Levels, definitely.
IHateEyeLovePoozy.
Please bring us the old text input background.
Because I live inside a basement wearing a polar bear coat and a horned helmet. I also know a lot of Thu'ums too.
Never have, never will.
I have no idea.
Because it saw a hot chicken at the other part of the road.
This is the person I was talking about dating, how precise, oh you.
Out. Get him out. Please. He can keep his cum-knuckled fingers to himself.

Yeah, right.

BBS Signature
Alexander
Alexander
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Writer
Response to 2012 Official NG Questionnaire 2012-02-11 16:22:16 Reply

Alex, silly!

January 25, 1995

Programming at NG! (Or geeksquad. Something like that.)

Bill Gates.

Probably Poozy. Crazy mutha' fucker.

Polish Sausage and Cabbage.

Nissan Skyline R34

I don't think I could date an NG user.

I think I would.

Definitely the beginning of a new era (with the redesign and all).

No, not really. Those idiots and spammers give me something to do and laugh at.

Probably the Half-Life Series.

Computer.

Super Meat Boy! :D

NewGrounds Key Chain!

Anywhere between 4-8 hours.

The time I have invested in it!

Hit a thousand posts and continue helping the community as much as I can!

Love the new look. Totally refreshing. I think the notifications could use some expansion.

The BBS! It's an awesome place to communicate to the community.

Gabrielle.

Keep doin' what you're doin'!

Love the community. Always have.

On occasion!

Absolutely.

To get fucked by Poozy!

Far too long...

In! I love his shenanigans.