Odio
Odio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:21 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, PrincessLuna wrote:
At A few seconds ago, BrockManson wrote: Not quite. A feminist who has a penis gets mad at people for being men.
Not sure what makes me a feminist here, and I never dug into anyone for being male.

The liberation of non-cisgender individuals is a feminist goal is it not?

BBS Signature
Gein
Gein
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:25 PM Reply

also I would totally fuck miss luna even though he probably has a huge throbbing chode. No reach around though, can't do it man can't do it.

PrincessLuna
PrincessLuna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Gamer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:26 PM Reply

At 36 seconds ago, Odio wrote: The liberation of non-cisgender individuals is a feminist goal is it not?

A question you best ask a self-acclaimed feminist. I'm simply for equal rights across the board. There discrimination of gender comes from both sides of the fence.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:32 PM Reply

Good for you, post op or pre op?

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
LordZeebmork
LordZeebmork
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:32 PM Reply

At 15 minutes ago, Confucianism wrote: No it's not. If you're born with a penis then you're a man. If you're born with a vagina you're a woman. If you're born with both then you're intersexed.

Nothing harsh about it. Just because you may have had an opperation does not mean anything when it comes down to gender.

The words 'gender' and 'sex' are not always interchangeable. 'Sex' refers to biology; 'gender' refers to identity or something along those general lines depending on who you ask.

wolf piss

JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:37 PM Reply

At 19 minutes ago, Confucianism wrote:
At 6 minutes ago, PrincessLuna wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Confucianism wrote: Then you're a man. You have fake breasts?
Bit harsh.
No it's not. If you're born with a penis then you're a man. If you're born with a vagina you're a woman. If you're born with both then you're intersexed.

Nothing harsh about it. Just because you may have had an opperation does not mean anything when it comes down to gender.

At 4 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote: Im sorry to have read this. I thought you were cool.
Same thing as above.

You really didn't need to elaborate. Don't you think we know this way of thought on the transgendered? Ive personally heard it more than enough. The fact you felt the need to was only that much less cool.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox
This is a temporary account. see JBK
Groups: Gay/Bi Users, Last.fmClub

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:38 PM Reply

Lol

A tranny has a crush on me

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:38 PM Reply

At 8 minutes ago, PrincessLuna wrote: A question you best ask a self-acclaimed feminist. I'm simply for equal rights across the board. There discrimination of gender comes from both sides of the fence.

You wanna know whose made the most money throughout history, the men. Who have been the great leaders, men. Maybe you had Cleopatra, but Egyptians live in triangles, tetrahedrons and shit. A triangle is not manly.

*Crowd begins to clap in rhythm*

Who fought the best wars, men. Who make the best murderers, men. Who invented the plane, men. We got it all bitch! We run this show! And I don't give a fuck who knows it!

I of course say this in a humorus way. No harm intended, just something for us to laugh about.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:41 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, Confucianism wrote: Maybe you had Cleopatra, but Egyptians live in triangles, tetrahedrons and shit. A triangle is not manly.

Is it okay if I put this in my sig?

BBS Signature
Ihatedapatriots
Ihatedapatriots
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Programmer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:47 PM Reply

I wouldn't do it, even if I was fruity. You get in the car with these people and next thing you know you're familiar with all manner of weird terminology and start avoiding your old friends out of shame.

JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 08:51 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, Ihatedapatriots wrote: I wouldn't do it, even if I was fruity. You get in the car with these people and next thing you know you're familiar with all manner of weird terminology and start avoiding your old friends out of shame.

Lol well the terms are mostly for the benefit of the mentally challenged and if you couldn't be yourself with friends then what are they to you really.

"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool."-FurryFox

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 27 minutes ago, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 1 minute ago, Confucianism wrote: Maybe you had Cleopatra, but Egyptians live in triangles, tetrahedrons and shit. A triangle is not manly.
Is it okay if I put this in my sig?

If you quote it that I said it then yesums.

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 09:13 PM Reply

At 3 hours ago, Xenomit wrote:
At 45 seconds ago, JBKalso wrote: That note is gross. Sounds like a faggot.
She's actually somewhat attractive

Please post pictures.

LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 44
Reader
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 09:17 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, PrincessLuna wrote:
At 22 seconds ago, Confucianism wrote: You have a penis? A fake one?
*Tugs on it* No, it's pretty real. It won't come off.

I thought a transgender was someone who was a different sex in their mind, then what their body was. Am I totally wrong about that?

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 09:30 PM Reply

Holy shit sholy shit holy shit.

I just found out I was voted 3rd most underrated user of 2011. I'm so proud!

BBS Signature
Gamers-Gear
Gamers-Gear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 38 minutes ago, tally1989 wrote:
I thought a transgender was someone who was a different sex in their mind, then what their body was. Am I totally wrong about that?

A transgender person often alters his/her own body to the gender they wish to be, as in, male to female, female to male, the different in mind thing, is often the reason of this, but not always. modern sex changes so far can't really do much with the genitalia you are born with, since it's an important part of the body for many reasons, but I belive things like hair growth, and minor body shape and facial structure can be changed.

I got a couple of good friends who are kinda in the same pit, usally they are unsure on how to present themselfs to others, online even, most notably then they are looking for people to have solid relationships with, a sad thing really.

please note I am no expert at this matter, and if what's written is offencive in some regard, it was not my intent.

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 10:37 PM Reply

At 13 minutes ago, Gamers-Gear wrote:
At 38 minutes ago, tally1989 wrote:
A transgender person often alters his/her own body to the gender they wish to be, as in, male to female, female to male, the different in mind thing, is often the reason of this, but not always. modern sex changes so far can't really do much with the genitalia you are born with, since it's an important part of the body for many reasons, but I belive things like hair growth, and minor body shape and facial structure can be changed.

I got a couple of good friends who are kinda in the same pit, usally they are unsure on how to present themselfs to others, online even, most notably then they are looking for people to have solid relationships with, a sad thing really.

please note I am no expert at this matter, and if what's written is offencive in some regard, it was not my intent.

Actually there are many post op (with vagina) male to females. Not all transgender people wish to have the surgery or believe that this is not important but the majority of them seem to be pre op meaning theyre working toward getting the surgery but not all get to that point. I don't know much about female to males. But its my understanding that it is not quite so easy for them and they don't have a surgery to give then a penis. Which sucks because in general its easier for them to develope characteristics to pass as men than it is for male to females to pass as women.

BBS Signature
Gamers-Gear
Gamers-Gear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 4 minutes ago, JBKalso wrote: Actually there are many post op (with vagina) male to females. Not all transgender people wish to have the surgery or believe that this is not important but the majority of them seem to be pre op meaning theyre working toward getting the surgery but not all get to that point. I don't know much about female to males. But its my understanding that it is not quite so easy for them and they don't have a surgery to give then a penis. Which sucks because in general its easier for them to develope characteristics to pass as men than it is for male to females to pass as women.

Really? hm, that's actually pretty interesting. Altough I do belive I recall something about some doctors making penises out of a thin layer cut from the stomach, if that was a thing that was to be recomended or not, it beats me, but yeah it wouldn't be a workable penis in any othe degree than stimulation and penetration.

I do wonder if this will be taken to the very level, of fully funcitonal wombs, and ect one day.

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 1 minute ago, Gamers-Gear wrote:
I do wonder if this will be taken to the very level, of fully funcitonal wombs, and ect one day.

Ye that would be incredible. Not sure how realistic that future is. but anyway the idea is kind of freakeh to me. Like you gotta wonder what would they do to create that and how natural could that be. Having kids is no concern of mine though but sure there are plenty trans that would wish to have that ability.

BBS Signature
TheMajormel
TheMajormel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Game Developer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 11:05 PM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Confucianism wrote: Holy shit sholy shit holy shit.

I just found out I was voted 3rd most underrated user of 2011. I'm so proud!

What does that have to do with this thread?
Anyways, OP be careful. Person might blackmail you if send those pics. Best if you call first.

BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, II2none wrote: Good for you, post op or pre op?

Still want to know if the tranny is pre op or post op.

QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 11:10 PM Reply

At A few seconds ago, II2none wrote:
At 2 hours ago, II2none wrote: Good for you, post op or pre op?
Still want to know if the tranny is pre op or post op.

Shes pre op or for all I know non op(it exists). But to answer your real question yes she has a penis.

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 04:29 AM Reply

At 1 day ago, JBKalso wrote: Yea exactly because many men are pervs

So men finding women sexually attractive = Sexual perversion?

You're a fucking dumbass.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 04:34 AM Reply

Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe its not a tranny, and maybe its just some gay dude?

MrPercie
MrPercie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 33
Gamer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 05:51 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, Lionel738 wrote: Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe its not a tranny, and maybe its just some gay dude?

that looks a lot like a women. possible

also, feminism aint a bad thing, feminazism is a bad thing.

I thought feminism were to stop things like women being second class citizens and being beaten in countries around the middle east and all that other important shit.

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 06:02 AM Reply

I don't know about you, but I'd be all up on that cock.

A man once described hell as a place where there is no reason. Thank you, Feminists, for dragging me into hell.

BBS Signature
Steff
Steff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 06:05 AM Reply

Hehe, you better go and tap that ass.

since women dont want you anyways

BBS Signature
ModernPatriot
ModernPatriot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 06:06 AM Reply

At A few seconds ago, Asalraalaikum wrote: Hehe, you better go and tap that ass.

Actually in this case, she'd probably be tapping his ass.

BBS Signature
Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 06:12 AM Reply

At 18 minutes ago, MrPercie wrote:
At 1 hour ago, Lionel738 wrote: Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe its not a tranny, and maybe its just some gay dude?
that looks a lot like a women. possible

idk, ive seen some gay dudes with really girly handwriting

JBKalso
JBKalso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to A tranny has a crush on me Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 07:28 AM Reply

At 1 hour ago, ModernPatriot wrote:
At A few seconds ago, Asalraalaikum wrote: Hehe, you better go and tap that ass.
Actually in this case, she'd probably be tapping his ass.

In your fantasies maybe.

BBS Signature