00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mcd410 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Girls, question about dating

735 Views | 11 Replies

Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 05:07:46

Do you only go out with a guy if your best girlfriend thinks he's cute?

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 05:22:19

At 6 minutes ago, unconsidered wrote: Do you only go out with a guy if your best girlfriend thinks he's cute?

Yes, do nothing in life without first seeking approval from your friends. No mater how questionable their life choices may be.

Obviously no problems can arise from them finding your potential future boyfriend "cute"

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 05:28:09

Don't be silly. If a boy's cute, sure I'll talk to my girlfriends about it, but it's not like I need their permission. :s

BBS Signature

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 05:31:03

No.

That's stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 07:29:10

Yes. I love thinking theres a chance theyre going to sleep together behind my back.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 07:29:50

This only applies within classroom politics of a grade school level. It's about finding someone you're happy with.

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 07:41:08

dating someone for his or her's looks is pretty shallow

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 07:51:51

At 6 minutes ago, MentalMyles wrote: dating someone for his or her's looks is pretty shallow

I agree with this. Personally, i want to know the girl before i go out with her, then i'll decide if i should date her. Also, it's stupid and dumb if women talk with their best friend to get permission to go out with a guy. I actually know quite a few at college who are that irritating. But in the end, find someone that you're actually happy with and not for her good looks or just because your friends say that you should go out with her.

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 08:00:57

At 15 minutes ago, MentalMyles wrote: dating someone for his or her's looks is pretty shallow

I believe everyone deserves a chance, regardless of race, weight, etc.

Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 08:14:32

At 3 hours ago, unconsidered wrote: Do you only go out with a guy if your best girlfriend thinks he's cute?

It's gonna be okay dude. You can get through this.

This is filler text.

The Noise I Make. || I'm not dead! || Confess. || AIM/MSN.

BBS Signature

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 08:15:24

At 30 minutes ago, MentalMyles wrote: dating someone for his or her's looks is pretty shallow

Personally this is why I like sites like Facebook. I can actually get to know a girl and then make my move if I think it'll work. I greatly dislike people that purely decide upon the appearance.

Response to Girls, question about dating 2012-02-09 08:15:57

I love these flimsy threads construed purely to give the OP a shortlist of females on NG.

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature