Be a Supporter!
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Flash Movie Collab Feb. 8th, 2012 @ 04:53 PM Reply

We, as in me and the writer of the project, are looking for a voice and flash artist. Preferably ones with some experiance. This is a Sci Fi project prediction of the next 500 years. Story is done, if anyone is interested in the work please PM me. Thank you.

BBS Signature
BB-7
BB-7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Melancholy
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 8th, 2012 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 2 hours ago, Confucianism wrote: We, as in me and the writer of the project, are looking for a voice and flash artist. Preferably ones with some experiance. This is a Sci Fi project prediction of the next 500 years. Story is done, if anyone is interested in the work please PM me. Thank you.

Your idea sounds good, and I would like to join, but what about flash specs and what actionscript version, ect?

GuybrushThreepwood47
GuybrushThreepwood47
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Animator
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 03:57 AM Reply

At 11 hours ago, Confucianism wrote: We, as in me and the writer of the project, are looking for a voice and flash artist. Preferably ones with some experiance. This is a Sci Fi project prediction of the next 500 years. Story is done, if anyone is interested in the work please PM me. Thank you.

What sort of voice do you want?

cisprivileged and loving it

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 07:47 AM Reply

At 3 hours ago, GuybrushThreepwood47 wrote: What sort of voice do you want?

Of the older type. If it had to be spot on then it would be around how Gandalf sounds. But anywhere close to that below the age is fine.

BBS Signature
JaconWes
JaconWes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 9th, 2012 @ 10:44 PM Reply

At 14 hours ago, Confucianism wrote:
At 3 hours ago, GuybrushThreepwood47 wrote: What sort of voice do you want?
Of the older type. If it had to be spot on then it would be around how Gandalf sounds. But anywhere close to that below the age is fine.

And you only need one voice?

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 08:53 AM Reply

At 10 hours ago, JaconWes wrote: And you only need one voice?

Just one voice. Unless some unknown force prevails in making the need for another one necessary.

BBS Signature
Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 08:55 AM Reply

At 1 day ago, BirdyBells wrote: Your idea sounds good, and I would like to join, but what about flash specs and what actionscript version, ect?

I'm not the best person to ask about this. I'm more of a writer/director when it comes to flash projects.

BBS Signature
DannyDaNinja
DannyDaNinja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Game Developer
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 10th, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

At 2 days ago, Confucianism wrote: We, as in me and the writer of the project, are looking for a voice and flash artist.

Hey if your really desperate for a flash artist you can get an amateur like me.
Examples of work:

Flash Movie Collab

Trying to post in topics that have no replies. Trust me it's a horrible feeling when nobody replies to your topic :{

Confucianism
Confucianism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 11th, 2012 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 17 hours ago, DannyDaNinja wrote: Hey if your really desperate for a flash artist you can get an amateur like me.
Examples of work:

Hehe, your work amuses me. And in a good way.

If you can create for me two pigeons with varying looks and a northern looking man (That's northern terms in the UK) then I may have use for you in a comedy project. Not related to this project. Concerning you being able to be apart of this project, as of now unfortunately, no. I'm looking for someone with more skill in detail and the like.

BBS Signature
Kelroy
Kelroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to Flash Movie Collab Feb. 19th, 2012 @ 01:00 PM Reply

This guy will waste your time, He has nothing but insulting comments on anything you give him, no thanks or any of that .
He has never produced anything, but trouble, way to picky and critical. Over all kinda super gay, fussy, bossy, with a quickness to belittle any one he works with. Not a nice guy. This Is TROUBLE with a capital T