At 41 minutes ago, NickPerrin wrote:
I have a bug where my project wouldn't publish properly for a while, but after randomly trying over and over it eventually published.
The page of the audio track now only loads about 50% of the time the URL is entered. You'll get an error page, but keep refreshing and it eventually works properly. Very mysterious! This happens on my most recently uploaded track, which you can check the bug on.
This bug is confirmed by others checking out that particular track in another thread.
I had this happen to me... sort of... as well. When uploading my latest track, I went through "Audio -> Submit Yours! -> Picked the song MP3, entered all the usual info -> Preview -> Publish -> Error page saying the page could not be found."
However, I went to my profile after getting the error page and the song was there anyways, and I haven't had any problems playing it back.
Not sure if you can figure anything out about it now, seeing as it was just a little burp in the system it seems, but in case there's some coding behind the submission or something that helps, this is the song I got the error page on:
Trance, rock/metal hybrid... first of possibly more.
- 4.06 / 5.00
- 149 Views
As a note, I've submitted 2 or 3 songs since the redesign, and this is the only one that gave me the error page.