Raab
Raab
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 20
Movie Buff
Latest Shared Creations 2012-02-08 02:30:19 Reply

Is there a way to edit/remove the new "Latest Shared creations" section on your userpage?

I've meddled around with a lot of stuff, and I still cannot seem to figure out how to change it.

I'd like to have my more-impressive things visible like my Time FCUK levels, instead of some poor things my little sister or somebody did in pumpin carver 2011...

And if its not possible... maybe just a way to remove the section entirely?

Any ideas?

Latest Shared Creations

BBS Signature
LiquidFire
LiquidFire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Reader
Response to Latest Shared Creations 2012-02-08 09:05:31 Reply

I don't think you can do any of those things. But it would be a really great feature.

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it Find me on the internet / TF2 Crew / NG Trophy Leaderboard / NG User Icon Makers / NG GM Scripts

BBS Signature
Robotronic94
Robotronic94
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Gamer
Response to Latest Shared Creations 2012-02-11 22:34:59 Reply

I totally agree, it just looks ugly. I was surprised to find that when I saved a game, it created this pixelated icons. Who honestly wants that? I like some of the new changes, but some are just annoying. You should message Tom Fulp, because he is going over all the bugs with the designs, bring this to his attention.

Latest Shared Creations

JamieWelch
JamieWelch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Artist
Response to Latest Shared Creations 2012-07-10 02:22:28 Reply

It is awfully annoying that you can't remove it from your profile... However, I did find some use for mine!

Latest Shared Creations

BBS Signature
TheMandessPro
TheMandessPro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Latest Shared Creations 2012-08-19 09:30:00 Reply

At 7/10/12 02:22 AM, JamieWelch wrote: It is awfully annoying that you can't remove it from your profile... However, I did find some use for mine!

hahaha! nice one! xD