New Topic Respond to this Topic
Taraa
Taraa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-12 18:50:45 Reply

I like the redesign. The only thing I don't like is that it is harder to stalk people now, since I have to click "Stats" on someone profil first, before I can click on their Forum posts :(

I know I'm lazy as hell
Foxieboy
Foxieboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-12 18:57:07 Reply

Used the site for maybe 5 minutes, and already found multiple problems that are bugging me.

1) Featured Movies and Games do not display their name without mouseing over. I do NOT want to do this over and over to simply find out the NAME of it. It's a massive showing of 'Form over Function'.

2) I cannot see how many people have voted and other information on flashes. Again this is mouseover crap. 'Form over Function'.

3) Flash Portal, the main page. Why would you change where it is? It was the most useful page on the site, and now you've partly hidden it. Again with the 'Form over Function'.

So far, all I can say about it is I've been noticing bad 'Form over Function' redesign decisions.

Fluffington
Fluffington
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-12 19:17:05 Reply

It really sucks that the level icons suck big time now and that you no longer get banners for your userpage, but I do like that you get to use your own icon for forums.

You know what would be really neat? These things actually being noticeable.

BBS Signature