00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

renatocfrancisco just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who else hates the redesign?

11,243 Views | 208 Replies

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 06:22:49

At 6 minutes ago, Odio wrote: It makes me want to kill myself.

So, here I am, frying my own brain by conversing with you stuck up, autistic virgins, in the hope that maybe that will destroy something essential to my continued survival.

sounds like a personal problem.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 06:34:34

I dont mind the redesign at all.

(enter something witty here)

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 07:44:18

At 2 hours ago, Ihatedapatriots wrote: I hate it but what ya gonna do. They probably worked hard on it.

Of course. They did start working on this since 2009 or quite possibly before that. No way in hell they're going to revert back to the old layout after all the work they did but again, they are willing to hear feedback and why people don't like the redesign so bear with them.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 07:45:31

At 1 day ago, Asperchu wrote: It feels so fucking wrong to me, at least 4chan is still pure.

Just don't use it or wait more than 5 minutes to judge everything.

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 07:49:11

At 1 minute ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 2 hours ago, Ihatedapatriots wrote: I hate it but what ya gonna do. They probably worked hard on it.
Of course. They did start working on this since 2009 or quite possibly before that. No way in hell they're going to revert back to the old layout after all the work they did but again, they are willing to hear feedback and why people don't like the redesign so bear with them.

That's what I'm saying. I don't want them to go back. It's fine I just hate it. I was aknowledging the fact they probably worked hard on it.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 07:49:13

If you dont like it, you know where the virtual door is

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 08:37:26

At 46 minutes ago, Ihatedapatriots wrote: That's what I'm saying. I don't want them to go back. It's fine I just hate it. I was aknowledging the fact they probably worked hard on it.

You're probably one of the few that hate it but also acknowledge the fact that this layout is here to say. Kudos!

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 08:38:13

I honesty think it looks amazing. Looks fresh and interesting.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 08:45:00

At 50 minutes ago, MentalMyles wrote: If you dont like it, you know where the virtual door is

Actually they moved the location of the log out button and made it a tiny, easily overlooked, unlabeled icon, so folks might not actually know.

See this is me being better than you at being a snide prick and having contempt and unconditional hostility for your worthless opinion.

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 08:49:58

the new co author system is fucking TERRIBLE i cant even remove myself from somebody elses flash

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 08:57:06

none of the vids load for me

Goth Forever

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:10:32

I really don't like it, I decided to look into my reviews and found that my negative review for the Guardian was removed, despite the fact that it wasn't abusive.

I also don't like how my reviews for each category are all jumbled together instead of divided into their own sections like before, I'm glad I can view art reviews now, but not when they're lumped in with flash and audio reviews.

This new design is slick and interesting but it's just confusing to navigate and over complicated. Why is there a separate page for my stats when they used to be listed off to the left side of my userpage? Why where the 40x40 images replaced with these new gigantic images with no description or score listed, only the rating?

No I don't like the new design and I wish there was an option to where you could swap back to the old design just in the same way you had the option to use the classic pop-up mode instead of the in-page mode for viewing flash movies.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:17:41

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING NUNCHUCKS

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:19:50

Wait, I just looked at the money I earned for all time and I only have 88 cents, what happened to that thirty dollars I earned last year? I thought you guys said that you were gonna fix the "All time" option so that it displayed the money I've earned over the years, or did you fix it and just delete the money I earned?

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:20:46

At 1 minute ago, RedCoin wrote: WHERE ARE MY FUCKING NUNCHUCKS

They're still there but they're ten levels ahead of you.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:23:51

At 10 minutes ago, phsychopath wrote:
I also don't like how my reviews for each category are all jumbled together instead of divided into their own sections like before, I'm glad I can view art reviews now, but not when they're lumped in with flash and audio reviews.

Wait, wait, nevermind, I see that only the first few recent reviews in those categories are lumped in together, I see that they do have their own sections.

Still, this is confusing to navigate.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:30:30

At 7 minutes ago, Bahamut wrote:
At 1 minute ago, RedCoin wrote: WHERE ARE MY FUCKING NUNCHUCKS
They're still there but they're ten levels ahead of you.

I said, where are my nunchucks?

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:55:08

At 9 minutes ago, Zachary wrote:
Wait... so if i bitch and complain you mean they WON'T change it back to the old layout?

This is bullshit!

Meaning that 68% of posts in the last 24 hours were useless.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 09:56:14

Love your avatar btw, Zachary.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 10:59:09

At 1 day ago, Asperchu wrote: It feels so fucking wrong to me, at least 4chan is still pure.

Redesigns always take a long time to get used to for me. I was quite resentful of the last redesign, but I grew to it.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 11:33:44

Man, this redesign sure has brought alot of new faces to NG.
But everyone fucking sucks.
What happened to the old NG?
The one where you could MSpaint a pink swastika and say metal heads where poser gay FUKCIING FAGGOTS NEVER GOING TO BE REALLY HaRdCoRE, BEZIN FOREVER

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 17:18:54

i just don't think tank girl or whoever that is on the right side represents newgrounds and i don't know why she's on the home page.

also why the brown background underneath the graphic looks like a stretched jpg

all the other pages look cool like art, audio, etc. it's just the home/community pages

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 18:44:59

It certainly is fairly flashy, but I think once you get used to it, it'll be fine.

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-09 18:56:26

Who fucking cares.

we should move all the bibles to the fiction section in the library

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-10 05:27:34

Fuck all y'all, the redesign is dope.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-10 05:45:08

I fucking hate it..

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-10 05:48:01

I should have been the one to come up with the idea to make this thread...not that I hate the redesign but I would have gotten 8 pages.

and I am pathetic enough that I like to make threads with lots of pages

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-10 05:55:29

At 10 hours ago, PlatformSource wrote: Who fucking cares.

Exactly, all they did was make everything look and work WAY better along with the forums decked out. It only sucks that the games and movies are all split up and that whole system changed entriely but the forums are all that really matter when you actually think about it.

he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

BBS Signature

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-10 06:54:00

Components that worked in the previous design are now suddenly broken in addition to all the things that are still broken from the former layout such as the charts & data page, aspects of the site that used to be organized and located all in one page are now shattered apart needlessly and thus made overly convoluted and useful features such as having the ability to chose between quoting a post and simply replying to it, as opposed to having them fused together, were gutted out completely.

I thought this redesign was going to fix everything that was wrong with the former design, not add more problems to the pile.

Oh, also, inb4 mods start calling users idiots for complaining about design and programming flaws.

Response to Who else hates the redesign? 2012-02-10 08:34:21

The redesign didn't change a damn thing lol.

At 2 days ago, Asperchu wrote: Also, what the fuck is the point of these god damn faded stars in every post?

EXACTLY.

[insert witty signature here]