00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Redesign 2012 Complete!

141,778 Views | 935 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Redesign 2012 Complete! 2012-03-24 15:37:48

At 3/23/12 02:39 PM, ReNaeNae wrote: - I miss the NG clock at the bottom of the forum pages.
that was useful when having deadlines for contests, etc.
- I miss the date and time a post was made (rather than 'a week ago', '2 days ago')
was very helpful for modding (knowing if someone did something before or after a warning, etc.), as well as the time a particular user might most likely be online, etc.
- I miss the numbers for scores (as opposed to stars)
makes it difficult to figure out BA's ...or worse, explain how to do it to a newb that's trying to start a collab.

Yeah the whole Clock on the forum was nice and date and times.. Other then that im getting use to the site, and realized that "Classic Portal" was the one and same link and that is something i will use. If you ever decided to drop the portal you would be hurting the site, the CLASSIC PORTAL! is the only thing i use when checking games and vids.

Other then that the site is kick ass and it's getting me in the mood to create some submissions ... Keep up the good work oh and one thing i do miss, i miss Pico he's way to Iconic for Newgrounds to not be a big part of it for example i just released my deposit points for the day.. I miss :( Pico going into the Vault thing and Maybe i am missing it, but what ever happened to the secret thing if you got to certain amount of points you could view flash secrets

ex: Pico vs Bear - original edition
ex: The Cake

Response to Redesign 2012 Complete! 2012-03-26 06:03:41

I wish the Flag/Blow whistle button was back. Its actually quite aggravating to view an inappropriate flash submission and not be able to flag it. Old habits from my last profile.

The opinion of those who claim the glass to be half full matters to the extent of ignorance. Rather Up or down, Full or empty, The glass remains half rather than whole.

Response to Redesign 2012 Complete! 2012-04-01 03:36:46

Is anyone else disappointed about the lack of a media player interface on movies after all this redesign business?

Response to Redesign 2012 Complete! 2012-04-07 18:19:44

At 3/26/12 06:03 AM, Kasperkain wrote: I wish the Flag/Blow whistle button was back. Its actually quite aggravating to view an inappropriate flash submission and not be able to flag it. Old habits from my last profile.

The whistling is what we STRONGLY need now. It's been two months and who knows if there were so much stolen/inappropriate/illegal content passing judgement? It's dangerous and it's now one of New Grounds' weak points.

As for the date n' time on the forums, the only way to know exactly when a post was made is by waiting 40 days to pass to read its date.

Discord: Eltro#4304

BBS Signature

Response to Redesign 2012 Complete! 2012-06-28 13:42:34

Since redesign:

1) Can no longer search for specific music artist, the search bar only lets me search song titles it seems.

2) Can not seemingly view all of my own posts and quickly navigate to where I made a post to review any responses to it.

3) Still can't sort by more sort filters, since the redesign we have less then what we had before and even before the redesign we still couldn't sort by a combination of positive score, number of reviews and date. Such a function would allow me to identify with ease songs which the audience has truly regarded as great.

Response to Redesign 2012 Complete! 2014-04-27 15:02:05

At 2/9/12 05:09 PM, SouljaBoy wrote: swag

oi i'm talking directly to souljaboy lookit me guys am i cool yet? pretty boy swag amiright

*sigh*

BBS Signature