Well, I am indifferent about the redesign I like it for the most part and I think that it has a timeless look now. Still, there are some things that I don't like:
- Getting rid of the reply button without quoting. Thankfully already covered up by an userscript. Thank you, Xaotik!
- Showing the usericon above the level icon. Doesn't work well together with the style.
- Deletion of userpage headers. Doesn't make any sense. And that there is now advertisement on that place makes the whole thing even more sad. I thought we would get more custimization, not less.
- New aura system. It would be better if we could choose one of the descriptions (like Gamer) and the colour of the aura freely. I don't love music that much so having a green aura would be misleading. Auras itself look awesome, though.
Anyhow, I also want to mention things that I really like about the redesign:
- Bigger signatures - they simply look better now.
- Plenty of new emoticons. I am especially a fan of the new cat emote. Kind of sad that my blushie emote got changed but it is not too bad.
- New level icons are pretty cool- although the order of some is strange and a few look bad, like the unicorn skull. I would also like it when we could choose level icons that we already achieved.
- New project system that makes it easier to work together. Should help to get some nice collaborations done in an easier way.
- Ability to upload more stuff to dumpgrounds. Makes it easier for artists to exchange their stuff. And I can now upload my interviews as textfiles which gives me another change to back them up.