Be a Supporter!

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)

  • 302,911 Views
  • 267 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SouthAsian
SouthAsian
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:42:12 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:40 PM, Luis wrote: Need more pics of pimply butts

lmao! Good one Luis!

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:45:01 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:41 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:

Because the Bills have anything to do with the fact that Eli Manning couldn't play his way out of a cardboard box if he wasn't on a team of means.

Which still has lot to do with you being a whiny bitch who wouldn't give Eli any credits even if it saves the world.

Face it, Eli is a great quarterback and will always at least be better than whatever your team has.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
NotGobblemeister
NotGobblemeister
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:49:59 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:45 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:41 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
Which still has lot to do with you being a whiny bitch who wouldn't give Eli any credits even if it saves the world.

If Eli Manning ever 'saved the world' it would probably be because Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz did all the work while he just stood around looking confused while ESPN raved about his contributions as a 'leader'

Face it, Eli is a great quarterback and will always at least be better than whatever your team has.

Eli Manning couldn't play for a team like the Bills because they don't have enough money or defense to win for him. Though if he ever did get stuck in Buffalo he probably whine his way out like he did with San Diego.

Head-Full-Of-Alt
Head-Full-Of-Alt
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:50:01 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:37 PM, Gobblemeister wrote: I'll never vouch for Eli because he is mediocre at best and doesn't deserve what he has. It doesn't matter if my team wins or not.

Bullshit. Quarterbacks are known for their ability to win games, and no one was better at leading their team to victory in the fourth quarter this year than Eli.

He might've thrown two less touchdowns than last year, but he also threw 9 less interceptions, ended with a 92.9 passer rating, and threw for over 4,900 yards. He will be the only quarterback to have TWO superbowl winning drives against the Patriots dynasty, arguably one of the best ever. Just because he had a shitty start to the beginning of his career, and some lacklaster results, it can be completely disregarded by the fact that he has been excellent in the postseason.

If you still don't think he's "better than mediocre", then maybe he still has next season to prove it, but lumping him in the company of mediocre when he has more rings than even the MOST successful quarterbacks, is undermining his accomplishments.


BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Alt
Head-Full-Of-Alt
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:51:45 Reply

Oh, and fuck off. You make it seem like elite quarterbacks have shitty receivers on their team. What a great arguement.


BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:54:50 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:41 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:39 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:37 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
Because the Bills have anything to do with the fact that Eli Manning couldn't play his way out of a cardboard box if he wasn't on a team of means.

Well, if you're going to use that argument then, then wouldn't Aaron Rodgers get exposed if he was let's say playing for the Cleveland Browns who have virtually has no talent whatsoever on offense? There shouldn't be any doubt now that Eli Manning is an elite quarterback, what with leading a Giants team that was on the edge of missing the playoffs at 7-7, and lo and behold, he won another Super Bowl.

Just because your Bills overpaid for a sub-par quarterback, {Fitzpatrick} and have a crappy attention whore of a WR {Steve Johnson} who probably wouldn't even be a starter on the 2-14 Colts, doesn't mean you have to drag everyone else down. Jealousy or not, I think you should worry about your teams first before you bring down others.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:55:33 Reply

ELIte quarterback.

/discussion


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
NotGobblemeister
NotGobblemeister
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:56:09 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:51 PM, Head-Full-Of-Alt wrote: Oh, and fuck off. You make it seem like elite quarterbacks have shitty receivers on their team. What a great arguement.

Brett Favre went through a good deal of his career without a standout star receiver outside of Sharpe.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:56:33 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:49 PM, NotGobblemeister wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:45 PM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:41 PM, Gobblemeister wrote:
Which still has lot to do with you being a whiny bitch who wouldn't give Eli any credits even if it saves the world.
If Eli Manning ever 'saved the world' it would probably be because Hakeem Nicks and Victor Cruz did all the work while he just stood around looking confused while ESPN raved about his contributions as a 'leader'

Face it, Eli is a great quarterback and will always at least be better than whatever your team has.
Eli Manning couldn't play for a team like the Bills because they don't have enough money or defense to win for him. Though if he ever did get stuck in Buffalo he probably whine his way out like he did with San Diego.

Lol, I like that post.

A perfect way to keep up that bitchy tone.

So even if you saw Eli saving the world in action, you would still claim that he team mates does it by themselves? Wow, they must have some impressive psychic powers to support him.

Also as for the defense and support, the Giants receiving corps led the league in dropped passes from 2007 to 2008.

Also the defense stunk in 2009 after the first five games and down the stretch in 2010. Not what I would call impressive aside from blowing winnable games. The only thing Eli could be blamed for is not running up the score.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
Emma
Emma
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Writer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 22:57:15 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:26 PM, dlxrevolution wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:07 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:06 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I'm going to cry.
Emma, either show us your ass or get the fuck out. No girls aloud.
Doesn't have to be bare either. Just wear jeans so we can get a mental picture.

*Sends mental picture via telepathy*


BBS Signature
Head-Full-Of-Alt
Head-Full-Of-Alt
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:03:27 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:56 PM, NotGobblemeister wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:51 PM, Head-Full-Of-Alt wrote: Oh, and fuck off. You make it seem like elite quarterbacks have shitty receivers on their team. What a great arguement.
Brett Favre went through a good deal of his career without a standout star receiver outside of Sharpe.

Donald Driver? Antonio Freeman?

I get your point though, but think about how many receivers have been in-and-out of the Giants rotations during Eli's career.

For tight ends, we had Jeremy Shockey, Kevin Boss, and now we're workin with Beckum, Pascoe, and Ballard.

Doesn't even get into receivers. I will never underplay the fuckin talent we have on offense, but Eli's had plenty of changes to deal with, and he's done wonderfully.


BBS Signature
hitman1993
hitman1993
  • Member since: Jan. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:04:31 Reply

Well I watched the only football I watch all year. None of my family cares about football but we watch the Super Bowl just for the hell of it and don't care who wins. Good game, Giants. Madonna.. what? I don't even know what that was about, it seriously looked like she was lip syncing the whole thing. Cee Lo Green is pretty cool though. Anyway, I guess it's fun to watch grown men grope each other and then scream like schoolgirls when they win once a year. Well, here's ass anyway.

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)


BBS Signature
Sequenced
Sequenced
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:09:07 Reply

Wow. I guessed 23-17 for Giants.


lel

BBS Signature
macmillion
macmillion
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:13:43 Reply

And to think we lost to this.

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:17:13 Reply

At 2/5/12 11:09 PM, Sequenced wrote: Wow. I guessed 23-17 for Giants.

Reverend nailed it with 21-17.


Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:18:03 Reply

Eli for MVP.

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
1-800-CockJoke
1-800-CockJoke
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:19:22 Reply

At 2/5/12 11:04 PM, FBIpolux wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:33 PM, LocoJoe wrote: Congrats Giants. Now celebrate with some giant asses.
Wow why is my girlfriend's pictures on your computer!?

The better question is what computers don't have your girlfriend's pictures on them?


BBS Signature
reverend
reverend
  • Member since: Nov. 3, 2003
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 50
Movie Buff
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:19:59 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:37 PM, Head-Full-Of-Acid wrote: Rev is a fuckin wizard.

Pity I didn't put any money on that.


Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature
DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:22:22 Reply

Again, Fuck the Patriots.

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
Kanon
Kanon
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-05 23:46:59 Reply

Giants won, I won $200 in gas money. I got a boner, Saw this thread and boner grew bigger thank you poozy.


PSN: Tysonizer, Best Thread of 2012.

BBS Signature
Adam-Beilgard
Adam-Beilgard
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 00:24:36 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:57 PM, EmmaVolt wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:26 PM, dlxrevolution wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:07 PM, MiloBased wrote:
At 2/5/12 10:06 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: I'm going to cry.
Emma, either show us your ass or get the fuck out. No girls aloud.
Doesn't have to be bare either. Just wear jeans so we can get a mental picture.
*Sends mental picture via telepathy*

Musta gone to my spam filter without me noticing.

Can you send it again?


...the four right chords can make me cry
Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature
VGmasters
VGmasters
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 00:32:46 Reply

I can't believed it ended like this. I thought that the Pats would actually have a game winning TD pass, that was freaky as hell!. So glad the Giants won this!

DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 01:07:53 Reply

At 2/5/12 10:57 PM, EmmaVolt wrote: *Sends mental picture via telepathy*

*Receives mental picture via telepathy*

...Oh God! I think I'm gonna squirt :O


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
DarkMatter
DarkMatter
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Animator
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 01:34:02 Reply

I had to go to work at halftime but luckily the TV there had the game on.

all in all NE had a slow start and that did them in IMO

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 49
Programmer
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 01:43:03 Reply

Im so glad I didn't bet my Tax Return on the Patriots.

I would have been FUCKED!

AD BLOCKER | SCRIPT BLOCKER | ACM | CNET | TOM'S HARDWARE
For all you IT news and support.

BBS Signature
DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 02:16:37 Reply

At 2/6/12 01:43 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Im so glad I didn't bet my Tax Return on the Patriots.

I would have been FUCKED!

Why would anyone even bet on the Pats. They fucking suck.

Also, you're three post's away from that epic 10k forum.

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature
BasedBubbus
BasedBubbus
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 02:19:18 Reply

At 2/6/12 02:16 AM, dlxrevolution wrote:
At 2/6/12 01:43 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: Im so glad I didn't bet my Tax Return on the Patriots.

I would have been FUCKED!
Why would anyone even bet on the Pats. They fucking suck.

Also, you're three post's away from that epic 10k forum.

man, you are still posting ass. Oh well...

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)


I'm a single father and a multimillionaire.

BBS Signature
DiroNomer
DiroNomer
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits) 2012-02-06 03:25:20 Reply

At 2/6/12 02:19 AM, MiloBased wrote: man, you are still posting ass. Oh well...

I've contributed the most ass to this thread. Gotta live up to mah reputation.

Superbowl 2012 (big ass & big tits)


Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature