00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

you're in charge of a game company.

2,461 Views | 34 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to you're in charge of a game company. 2012-02-05 01:43:18

If I was in charge of EA/Bioware I would make sure they actually work longer on DA 3 unlike the short development time DA 2 had.

And if I was in charge of Valve I would make them work on the Half Life series and tell Gabe Newell to stop being lame and that I don't care if he doesn't want to work on Half Life and I would whip his ass dollar son

Response to you're in charge of a game company. 2012-02-05 01:58:23

sony so I can make there games avaliable for nintendo's consoles to

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to you're in charge of a game company. 2012-02-05 04:47:23

Spark: make SWBF3

I Like Potatoes If you disagree click here

Response to you're in charge of a game company. 2012-02-05 04:48:33

At 2/4/12 05:42 PM, kiljoy96 wrote: Infinity Ward: Shut down
Activision: Shut down
EA: Shut down

Im taking that you dont like COD or FIFA do you?

I Like Potatoes If you disagree click here

Response to you're in charge of a game company. 2012-02-06 09:38:35

Factor 5: (if it manages to survive the litigation and financial woes) Develop and release Thornado. If the release proves successful, earn enough profit, to have Rogue Squadron IV be published by LucasArts.

ATLUS: Create more original IPs, and start giving Nintendo more love by making a Shin Megami Tensei/Persona game for their Wii or future consoles.

Pandemic: Create another incredible game taking place between Star Wars Episode II and III.

Sega: Continue to be the publisher of the Blue Stinger "series" (considering the Kinect sequel abound...).
Make PSO II just as memorable as the first one, plus fight hard to make the servers F2P.

Nintendo: Don't be as lazy with developing original IPs and/or having other companies (looking at you Square-Enix) release games involving original IP content. Gi

Sony: Make a new Intelligent Qube game. Make a new Intelligent Qube game. Make a new Intelligent Qube game!

Microsoft: Make Xbox LIVE 100% free, at least by the time the successor to the Xbox 360 is released.

Gravity: Do whatever it takes to make Ragnarok Online available for [non-BootCamp] Mac users (perhaps give LiveCode a look at....)

OutSpark: Find a way to restore localization/distributive rights to BlackShot.

Overworks (before the PS2 became discontinued): release Skies of Arcadia for PS2.

Rare: Moving back to Nintendo should NOT be as hard as making it through a game of Battletoads.

Jagex: Give native MIDI playback to the users and eliminate random automatic playback. Restore the classic main theme that most users grew up and loved (everyone knows about Dungeoneering already).

NewGrounds: just wait til' the redesign...