00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MovementalStudio just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

HamFace! - A throbbing questulence!

11,442 Views | 151 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-04 01:52:04

At 2/4/12 12:28 AM, MasterMerol wrote:
SALSA MAN, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
You think of all the good times you had with your spicy friend and realize what a dumb thing you just did.
You jump in slow-motion and try to catch him in the middle of the air!

But what about salsa-explosions? D:

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-04 12:45:27

BONUS PIC!!!

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-04 13:52:29

Amirite?

Current Projects

Bloodline Champions Comedy Series! (episode one in progress)

Project Godai Dynasty (Game)

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-04 16:36:46

At 2/4/12 01:52 PM, cmkinusn wrote: Amirite?

Maybe you're right. Or maybe that's what I want you to believe...

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-05 02:20:57

At 2/4/12 01:52 AM, cmkinusn wrote:
At 2/4/12 12:28 AM, MasterMerol wrote:
SALSA MAN, NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
You think of all the good times you had with your spicy friend and realize what a dumb thing you just did.
You jump in slow-motion and try to catch him in the middle of the air!
But what about salsa-explosions? D:

You jump in slow-motion and try to catch him in the middle of the air... but you fail miserably. Salsa man explodes on the tree monster's leg while you raise your arms and scream his name at the sky.

Who are you looking for? What are you looking at?

A light? a star. A boat? an insect. A plane? a flying fish

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-05 22:59:34

At 2/5/12 02:20 AM, MasterMerol wrote: You jump in slow-motion and try to catch him in the middle of the air... but you fail miserably. Salsa man explodes on the tree monster's leg while you raise your arms and scream his name at the sky.

You jump in slow-motion and try to catch Salsa Man in the middle of the air...

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-05 23:01:56

You come up comically short, but lucky your throw was off, and Salsa Man just misses the Tree Monster. However, his flaming sombrero brushes Tree Monster, setting it on fire.

"Stay true to yourself; Take care of that which sustains you."

DeviantArt

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-06 00:13:05

You realize that Salsa man is fucked. In quick thinking you rip out your bloody shit filled intestines and use them as a lasso to catch him.

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-06 03:43:58

At 2/6/12 12:13 AM, AJtheRipper wrote: You realize that Salsa man is fucked. In quick thinking you rip out your bloody shit filled intestines and use them as a lasso to catch him.

Me do not thinks this is good ideas, you is been on the low healths you knows, doing so would be causing you losing ones of your nine lives mmm yes, Meow <3

Meow <3

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-09 18:53:35

Chapter 2: Start!

^ I recommend clicking here for the animated version, mostly because I spent a lot of time on it and I think it's pretty neat. Also I, Sockembop, will be taking over from here because reasons and stuff.

I will explain who this chap is and what the heck is going on sometime soon. At that point I will ask for your input.
Also, I want to thank everyone who has contributed ideas to this thread thus far. You've made it a fun experience and pushed me to keep doing this silly thing. Without you, I would be in an artless void right now.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-09 21:08:47

You take off your helmet and reveal that you were Salsa Man all along.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-09 21:33:34

At 23 minutes ago, MasterMerol wrote: You take off your helmet and reveal that you were Salsa Man all along.

Calm yourself Merol, he said he'll let you know when you can make suggestions.

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-09 22:06:03

At 30 minutes ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Calm yourself Merol, he said he'll let you know when you can make suggestions.

jeez, I know that, Jonny.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-09 22:40:57

At 33 minutes ago, MasterMerol wrote:
At 30 minutes ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Calm yourself Merol, he said he'll let you know when you can make suggestions.

You're like a kid hopped up on sugar after Halloween ;D

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-10 01:22:35

At 2 hours ago, big-jonny-13 wrote:
At 33 minutes ago, MasterMerol wrote:
You're like a kid hopped up on sugar after Halloween ;D

oh you

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-10 20:30:33

At 19 hours ago, MasterMerol wrote:
At 2 hours ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: You're like a kid hopped up on sugar after Halloween ;D
oh you

Oh both of you...

Eventually when I get around to it, something will happen. But until then, here is this:

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 10:42:48

At 14 hours ago, Sockembop wrote: Eventually when I get around to it, something will happen. But until then, here is this:

Eventually, our new hero is introduced. You are Captain Jetlag. You probably have a more real name, but that is what you like to go by in situations like this. You probably have some powers or abilities that are yet to be revealed, because you wear a cape. And everyone knows that people who wear capes also have special powers and abilities.

You find yourself at your home, in the town of [user input required]. It is just a regular day, which is to say it would be just a regular day. If it weren't for the swarms of enemies attempting to take over the premises.

This happens on a semi-regular basis, here in the town of [user input required]. I guess that's what we get for building a town right next to a settlement of [user input required] warriors. But something seems different this time. Like there is more ordered and precise than the normal chaotic and random attacks on the town... You should let your mother know you are going out to investigate.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 10:53:50

At 5 minutes ago, Sockembop wrote: the town of [user input required].

The lovely town of Salami. The land where all buildings and flora are covered in human skin.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 11:14:09

At 18 minutes ago, test-object wrote: The lovely town of Salami. The land where all buildings and flora are covered in human skin.

Next to a settlement of Feta warriors

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 13:37:37

At 2 hours ago, test-object wrote: The lovely town of Salami. The land where all buildings and flora are covered in human skin.
At 2 hours ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: Next to a settlement of Feta warriors

Uh... Well, that's not right. Feta is too weak and would be no match for you. You like to use cool weapons to shred your enemies. Feta crumbles in your bare hands. And the village you describe is ghastly. You would never live there. You're not a barbarian, you a proud and noble stunt pilot, like your father before you, and his father before him. Sadly you have never met them as they all perished in tragic aeronautic accidents.

Anyways, try again.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 14:02:43

Fiiine, SuperVille. Where there is no such thing as a common accountant or bicycle repairman, only superheroes.

A place fit for this dazzling young chap?

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 14:15:51

At 11 minutes ago, test-object wrote: Fiiine, SuperVille. Where there is no such thing as a common accountant or bicycle repairman, only superheroes.

Next to a settlement of knobbly bobbly grungly gangly goblin warriors

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 14:19:29

At 14 minutes ago, test-object wrote: Fiiine, SuperVille. Where there is no such thing as a common accountant or bicycle repairman, only superheroes.

lol okay. I need a list of reasonable super powers or name a hero and I'll decide their power. 3-5 of them or so. Preferably each from a different person, but I'll take what I can get.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 14:22:11

At A few seconds ago, Sockembop wrote: lol okay. I need a list of reasonable super powers or name a hero and I'll decide their power. 3-5 of them or so. Preferably each from a different person, but I'll take what I can get.

The name is Stockholm Jones
Power = meat vision

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 14:28:35

Willy Biggs has the power of shrinking/growing himself.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 15:49:04

Beethoven, with the power of waking the dead.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-11 15:51:32

At 44 seconds ago, MasterMerol wrote: Beethoven, with the power of waking the dead.

Beethoven Moon Delight.

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-23 23:41:19

At 12 days ago, big-jonny-13 wrote: The name is Stockholm Jones
Power = meat vision

You are still Captain Jetlag. You burst out the door of your cozy home On the west end of Superhero Village. You are in a big hurry, there is something very urgent you need to be doing.

Oh no! It's Stockholm Jones, again. He's a nice enough guy, but he's a bit weird and kind of creepy. Why is he never wearing pants? Oh dear, what is that he's holding? It's a smelly used towel. This guy is always trying to be more like you, now he's pretending that filthy rag is a cape, like yours.

As usual Stockholm is insisting that you accept his challenge to a superhero pose off. He won't let you buy until you do a pose so ridiculous he laughs his hat off. How should you pose this time?

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-24 00:44:14

At 1 hour ago, Sockembop wrote: As usual Stockholm is insisting that you accept his challenge to a superhero pose off. He won't let you buy until you do a pose so ridiculous he laughs his hat off. How should you pose this time?

Birth of Venus

BBS Signature

Response to HamFace! - A throbbing questulence! 2012-02-24 06:58:11

do your heroic pose of aweso! it will be so awesome not only will his hat fly off from the pure essence of your stance.... but his mind will explode and his face will melt off!

BBS Signature