I just played it and having played their games in the past, I have to say they're amazing. BUT I just think that The Swapper is better.
- The Fourth Wall and The Bridge remind me too much(as they themselves also say) of games like VVVVVV, with their own twist.
- The Dream Machine is awesome because of the clay and cardboard.
- Nitronic Rush, is a race game that implements more obstacles then usual racegames, which makes it a race/survival game.
- Atom Zombie Smasher is a tower defense combined with epidemic outbreak games.
- Paradox Shift is basically like playing a 2D game, where you have two layers, allowing two different rooms in one. Just a LOT bigger. The style reminds me of Portal, not sure why.
- Symphony is basically a game where you can add your own music, an idea we've seen before. Ths is the improved version.
- Demolition Inc. looks like fun to play, but to say the most creative, most artsy? Nah, it's just destroying stuff.
- The Swapper looks pretty(in my opinion) and interesting, I wonder if the game will have some shooting elements, some action is usually pretty nice.
- Closure, the idea is rly good and the outcome with the noir-style looks great, but personally I simply like The Swapper more.
So yeh, will I vote because you say so? Yes! Will I vote Closure? Nah :|