Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles3.93 / 5.00 8,882 Views
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!3.49 / 5.00 2,989 Views
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.3.46 / 5.00 1,676 Views
Hey Tom what's the signature dimensions on the new BBS and are you going to allow animation again?
I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.
I just played it and having played their games in the past, I have to say they're amazing. BUT I just think that The Swapper is better.
- The Fourth Wall and The Bridge remind me too much(as they themselves also say) of games like VVVVVV, with their own twist.
- The Dream Machine is awesome because of the clay and cardboard.
- Nitronic Rush, is a race game that implements more obstacles then usual racegames, which makes it a race/survival game.
- Atom Zombie Smasher is a tower defense combined with epidemic outbreak games.
- Paradox Shift is basically like playing a 2D game, where you have two layers, allowing two different rooms in one. Just a LOT bigger. The style reminds me of Portal, not sure why.
- Symphony is basically a game where you can add your own music, an idea we've seen before. Ths is the improved version.
- Demolition Inc. looks like fun to play, but to say the most creative, most artsy? Nah, it's just destroying stuff.
- The Swapper looks pretty(in my opinion) and interesting, I wonder if the game will have some shooting elements, some action is usually pretty nice.
- Closure, the idea is rly good and the outcome with the noir-style looks great, but personally I simply like The Swapper more.
So yeh, will I vote because you say so? Yes! Will I vote Closure? Nah :|
"Could... could you please die?" - Alice
That was a pretty nice summary of the competition. I'll definitely have a look at the other games before voting. Nitronic Rush was a definite surprise last year - it came out of nowhere!
At 1/30/12 03:42 PM, TomFulp wrote: New dimensions are 720 by..... 60. SORRY GUYS.
We are talking inches, right?