2nd issue of the motion interactive "choose next panel" comic3.95 / 5.00 18,330 Views
Stealth goes in every field AGAIN!3.88 / 5.00 12,829 Views
Kill a shitload of ninjas, fair enough?3.87 / 5.00 36,084 Views
At 1/27/12 09:29 AM, TomFulp wrote: Go VOTE FOR CLOSURE in the Indie Game Challenge! The prize money would be a huge help to Glaiel-Gamer and Starogre.
Glaiel-Gamer is one of the biggest douches of newgrounds, he thinks he's so great just because he went to digipen, makes these "indie" games and posts smart ass replies. The day I'll support him is when hell freezes over, I wish him the wort of luck with this.
Hey Tom what's the signature dimensions on the new BBS and are you going to allow animation again?
I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.
I just played it and having played their games in the past, I have to say they're amazing. BUT I just think that The Swapper is better.
- The Fourth Wall and The Bridge remind me too much(as they themselves also say) of games like VVVVVV, with their own twist.
- The Dream Machine is awesome because of the clay and cardboard.
- Nitronic Rush, is a race game that implements more obstacles then usual racegames, which makes it a race/survival game.
- Atom Zombie Smasher is a tower defense combined with epidemic outbreak games.
- Paradox Shift is basically like playing a 2D game, where you have two layers, allowing two different rooms in one. Just a LOT bigger. The style reminds me of Portal, not sure why.
- Symphony is basically a game where you can add your own music, an idea we've seen before. Ths is the improved version.
- Demolition Inc. looks like fun to play, but to say the most creative, most artsy? Nah, it's just destroying stuff.
- The Swapper looks pretty(in my opinion) and interesting, I wonder if the game will have some shooting elements, some action is usually pretty nice.
- Closure, the idea is rly good and the outcome with the noir-style looks great, but personally I simply like The Swapper more.
So yeh, will I vote because you say so? Yes! Will I vote Closure? Nah :|
"Could... could you please die?" - Alice
That was a pretty nice summary of the competition. I'll definitely have a look at the other games before voting. Nitronic Rush was a definite surprise last year - it came out of nowhere!
At 1/30/12 03:42 PM, TomFulp wrote: New dimensions are 720 by..... 60. SORRY GUYS.
We are talking inches, right?
At 1/27/12 11:57 AM, Luis wrote: also first post before the redesign.
oh you didn't know?... the redesign thing is just a big joke like the upcoming chat.
At 1/31/12 12:55 AM, Austerity wrote: The only thing I suggest are a prominent random flash/games button so that all the old flashes don't fade into obscurity.
Is there a random button now? If not, this