• 274 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Nov. 10th, 2012 @ 11:03 PM Reply

At 11/10/12 07:55 PM, Lasse wrote:
At 11/8/12 09:14 PM, Nav wrote: rawr

But tell us how you really feel.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM Reply

I hope you all get fucking slaughtered.

Sounds like somebody's anus exploded. Just saying, if you were expecting consecutive criticism in a chat - shame on you.

A chat is a chat, you get loads of shit there. To be honest, I was happy to converse with a few people only. I added them back, but still, I feel more comfortable communicating on the forums.

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 12:35 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 09:41 AM, MrSaint wrote:
I hope you all get fucking slaughtered.
Sounds like somebody's anus exploded. Just saying, if you were expecting consecutive criticism in a chat - shame on you.

A chat is a chat, you get loads of shit there. To be honest, I was happy to converse with a few people only. I added them back, but still, I feel more comfortable communicating on the forums.

Because on the forum here, there is rules everywhere. While on Skype, everyone can shamelessly self-advertise and troll without limit. There is no rule. Like on here if I say the word f@gg0t (no censor), I get 5 days ban but not on Skype.

No I actually agree with some of the stuff Lasse points out. People on that Skype group are mostly dicks. Only some are good.

What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Envy
Envy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 05:09 PM Reply

At 11/11/12 12:35 PM, dem0lecule wrote: No I actually agree with some of the stuff Lasse points out. People on that Skype group are mostly dicks. Only some are good.

Eh. The problem is that exposure is a constant power struggle. This creates a sort of rift between artists because while we may be friendly with eachother, there are only so many listeners, and everyone is looking to maximize that number.

This is exactly why the NG audio portal ventrilo channel died. People would join and then just stream their music. It was fun before that happened though.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:
the brilliant songs who create a production for music
Wat

Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Nov. 11th, 2012 @ 07:19 PM Reply

My Skype handle is ConalFawcett - I am a noob at track making & will flood the conversations with questions while you're asleep; knowing it would end up as a wall of text.

Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name*

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
anytime123
anytime123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 12:40 AM Reply

this is skype! add it anyone!
mager98

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 01:17 AM Reply

I'd like in.

xChemichx, no rush or hurry.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
StaticBlu
StaticBlu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 20th, 2013 @ 06:47 AM Reply

I would like to get in on this. My Skype name:
StaticBlu

stunkel
stunkel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 27th, 2013 @ 08:49 PM Reply

Didn't even know this existed O_o I must have been missing out for some time

Skypename: Stunkel2

Check out my pages!
Soundcloud Youtube Twitter Facebook

Zafrece
Zafrece
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 03:24 AM Reply

zafrece.comezo

jakeghost
jakeghost
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 05:40 AM Reply

I'm an audio engineer and composer, I'd love to have a chat to anyone and find out what everyone does/uses, any tips or tricks with anything audio related. If anyone has any questions about recording/mixing/using pro tools/Logic Pro then I'd be happy to try and answer them as well!!

Skype name: jakeghost

Jacob Leaney | Composer | Producer
www.jacobleaney.com
jacob@jacobleaney.com

Zafrece
Zafrece
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 06:00 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 05:40 AM, jakeghost wrote: I'm an audio engineer and composer, I'd love to have a chat to anyone and find out what everyone does/uses, any tips or tricks with anything audio related. If anyone has any questions about recording/mixing/using pro tools/Logic Pro then I'd be happy to try and answer them as well!!

^ chill dude it would seem.

Not sure why there is all this anger going on in this thread QQ.

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 09:30 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 06:00 AM, Zafrece wrote:
At 1/28/13 05:40 AM, jakeghost wrote: I'm an audio engineer and composer, I'd love to have a chat to anyone and find out what everyone does/uses, any tips or tricks with anything audio related. If anyone has any questions about recording/mixing/using pro tools/Logic Pro then I'd be happy to try and answer them as well!!

^ chill dude it would seem.

Not sure why there is all this anger going on in this thread QQ.

Yeah really, someone's gotta be able to prevent it in the group chat. Not hard to learn the skype commands and all.

☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼ ☼

BBS Signature
FatKidWitAJetPak
FatKidWitAJetPak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 11:07 AM Reply

The best way to moderate this Skype group is to simply not abuse it.

Working together as a community (a small number community) isn't all that difficult. I am sure we can not only show our skills but listen to other peoples skills as well. Give and take everyone. show support as you would want to be supported. I created this Skype group to bring together a community of audio guys and girls, not as a shameless self advertising / spam chat. There is no way for me to moderate the group, but I would hope people can stay passionate enough about their musical lives to help out others with the same passions. That is what a community is all about.

This vision is, of course, only a theory that can be obtained by the wonder of mutuality... which is something of near impossibility. That I understand. What I don't understand is why people here can't simply get along. We all like music. Most of us make music. We all like listening to music. Why can't we listen to each others music rather than spam links of our own things?

I can recreate this thread with a rule list if need be. There really only has to be a few rules. Anyone who doesn't obey the rules will be kicked by annoyed users. It is pretty easy to remove someone from the Skype group. I have seen far too many cool conversations come out from this Skype group to give up on it now.

Chemich
Chemich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 11:19 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 11:07 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: stuff

I was just speaking out of Skype experience, I was never added to the NG Audio chat to even know what the hell goes on it it.

Guess that works though, I've simply booted people out of my groups when needed (if they were causing cancer.)

By the way how long does it take to get in it, anyways?

BBS Signature
SonicJ
SonicJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jan. 28th, 2013 @ 11:45 AM Reply

At 1/28/13 11:07 AM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: The best way to moderate this Skype group is to simply not abuse it.
I can recreate this thread with a rule list if need be. There really only has to be a few rules. Anyone who doesn't obey the rules will be kicked by annoyed users. It is pretty easy to remove someone from the Skype group. I have seen far too many cool conversations come out from this Skype group to give up on it now.

I think it would be a pretty good idea. Would it take off like this thread? Maybe not, but at least you caught the attention of people who want a mature, grounded skype discussion gorup

Audio portal reviews : A detailed discussion and study
Leave a random artist a constructive review. You never know how that could help.

BBS Signature
The-iMortal
The-iMortal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 9th, 2013 @ 09:43 PM Reply

Yeah, why not? Sign me up!

the-imortal1

MilkyChocolate
MilkyChocolate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 12:46 AM Reply

Do want.
My username is â-^â-^â-^â-^.
I can be found by searching live:chocolateanon

: "Sorry, but 'FUCK.als' already exists"

BBS Signature
MilkyChocolate
MilkyChocolate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 12:48 AM Reply

At 2/10/13 12:46 AM, MilkyChocolate wrote: My username is â-^â-^â-^â-^.

Fucking Newgrounds doesn't know how to â-^.

Image for clarification.

BBS Signature
MilkyChocolate
MilkyChocolate
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Voice Actor
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 10th, 2013 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 2/10/13 12:48 AM, MilkyChocolate wrote:

:testical rape

Fucking can't do anything right

Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name*

BBS Signature
Ectohelix
Ectohelix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 20th, 2013 @ 12:27 PM Reply

Domeroth2010
...I believe, or...
might be 2011...
I forget. Wish I could just change it.

Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, or Soundcloud.

Bad-Man-Incorporated
Bad-Man-Incorporated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 24th, 2013 @ 07:44 PM Reply

bad.man.incorporated
But I'm pretty stuck up, and probably won't talk to you. Or I'm too busy. But...if you message me and you link me to your song on newgrounds and it is awesome (opinion of more than your mom), then I may play it on my radio show.

BBS Signature
horsenwelles
horsenwelles
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Movie Buff
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:23 AM Reply

i'd just like to say worst idea ever i'll never be a part of it my skype name is trytodefythealmightydante224 don't let me down.

flank, the dog

BBS Signature
CJ86TV
CJ86TV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Voice Actor
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Feb. 27th, 2013 @ 03:23 AM Reply

Add your_shattered_hope DO IT NOW!..Please...That's me..CJ86TV...Thanks..-Crosses arms.- I LOVE YOU!

<3

^_^

LeoMDK
LeoMDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* May. 12th, 2013 @ 01:00 AM Reply

I'm interested in this ... sounds like fun.

LeoMDKeys is my skype name ...

BBS Signature
Darkmetroidomega
Darkmetroidomega
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* May. 14th, 2013 @ 08:07 AM Reply

I think I've missed this topic like 5-6 times now. .-.

My Skype name is darkmetroidomega, though.

dragon-teenager
dragon-teenager
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* May. 14th, 2013 @ 01:39 PM Reply

Hey I guess I'll join in. garrett.beelow

XToxicReaper
XToxicReaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* May. 14th, 2013 @ 06:36 PM Reply

My skype is xtoxicreaper.....

yep I have the most original skype name ever

Check out my stuff in order to win a free hug

Click here for my cool music and stuff

BBS Signature
PERVOK
PERVOK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* May. 15th, 2013 @ 11:23 PM Reply

Yay another gathering of people, I'll get my dick in on this.

And my skype name is pervok.

good for me for keeping it simple
BlazingDragon
BlazingDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Musician
Response to Audio Skype Lounge *add Skype Name* Jun. 4th, 2013 @ 11:48 PM Reply

I accidentally left the group a while back. Can I be readded? :o

My skype name is tcrookston