00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Spring Cleaning

29,445 Views | 141 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-28 20:39:08

I hope one day I will be able to click on the bit that shows the review score I gave a submission and it will take me to that review. Not a massive important thing, but it would please me much.

I hope we will have the mag and the alphas section going again, or if not going them removed cos it looks SOOOOOO lame as it is.

Oh the "Some account thingy" could actually do something.

More secrets.

We are the Dragons & Spirits. We are friendly people. Best Wishes, Ice!

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-28 21:38:49

Deleting the bbs would probably be a good idea.

I'd rather learn from one bird how to sing

Than teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.

-- ee cummings

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-28 23:31:37

Everybody rages over changes.

Please keep NG the same, for the sake of this kitty.

Spring Cleaning

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-29 00:19:41

At 1/28/12 11:31 PM, T3XT wrote: Everybody rages over changes.

Please keep NG the same, for the sake of this kitty.

Don't worry, Redesigns on NG are always quality stuff.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-29 04:15:32

getting rid of Newgrounds' cancer, huh?

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-29 14:35:37

Hey fulp,how about you make a contest where the winner gets a free copy of the games factory 2?

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-29 14:42:58

At 1/29/12 02:35 PM, WingedAssasinXD wrote: Hey fulp,how about you make a contest where the winner gets a free copy of the games factory 2?

I thought they always held those contest in the official forum.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-29 16:35:32

At 1/26/12 04:38 PM, TomFulp wrote: I've been deleting lots of old files while making a list of stuff we DON'T want to erase when the redesign launches. If you notice anything totally broken be sure to let me know.

Eleven days remain to enjoy this version of NG! Soak it in because soon everything will be NEW.

Aw shit man, I think the leveling system is broken! I used to be a level 43 moderator!
Think you could fix that for me?

Thanks Bro

NissProductions

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-30 07:30:41

I'm looking forward to the redesign! Altough i'm gonna miss the current one just like al the older ones, they were all great. Only 7 days to go..really exited here!

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-30 16:49:35

At 1/29/12 04:35 PM, VictorNiss wrote: Aw shit man, I think the leveling system is broken! I used to be a level 43 moderator!
Think you could fix that for me?

Thanks Bro

The leveling system isn't broken sir, and you were never a level 43 moderator.

Discord: Eltro#4304

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-30 17:28:14

I want to see a "Artist Watch" option, so when someone posts something new, we'll know when we "Add to Favorites". Some people are very good artists and either don't have the time to animate all day, or they only update some very high quality work every once in a while.

I think this would really help out a lot of people here on NG, especially when you're waiting for new episodes or work from that artist. This is even better for new artists as well.

Now, the thing I would like more than anything in regards to the BBS is the ability to edit a post... When doing collabs, when things change, we always get people joining in late who don't know the new rules or changes made to the collab as a whole. It's so frustrating to post up how you would like the collab to be structured, only to change some settings, like resolution size, two pages in. Most people don't read everything to see if anything was changed.

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-30 19:53:27

At 1/30/12 05:28 PM, Sunrie wrote: I want to see a "Artist Watch" option, so when someone posts something new, we'll know when we "Add to Favorites". Some people are very good artists and either don't have the time to animate all day, or they only update some very high quality work every once in a while.

There's this thing called "e-mail messages"...

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-31 05:05:11

I HAVE WAITED EAGERLY FOR THIS DAY.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-01-31 19:21:22

will this effect anything

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-01 07:39:13

At 1/31/12 07:21 PM, b619ook wrote: will this effect anything

Obviously yes.

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-01 11:12:13

At 1/26/12 04:38 PM, TomFulp wrote: I've been deleting lots of old files while making a list of stuff we DON'T want to erase when the redesign launches. If you notice anything totally broken be sure to let me know.

Eleven days remain to enjoy this version of NG! Soak it in because soon everything will be NEW.

Will the music portal finally fully mature?
And
Will there be a new and better voting system?

Good luck on changing all and all the work that is done and needs to be done :)

IIPhase

New entry below

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-01 12:11:52

monthly voting is not working?

blood...its in you to give...

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-01 14:16:29

I returned just in time for the NEW Newgrounds?

Schweet.

Meet the Mayor.

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-01 17:16:44

At 1/30/12 07:53 PM, Eltro2kneo wrote:
At 1/30/12 05:28 PM, Sunrie wrote: I want to see a "Artist Watch" option, so when someone posts something new, we'll know when we "Add to Favorites". Some people are very good artists and either don't have the time to animate all day, or they only update some very high quality work every once in a while.
There's this thing called "e-mail messages"...

Oh, yes, because it is soooo easy to mass message your followers...oh wait, you can't...not to mention not everyone who has added me to their favorites I have e-mail accounts for. Think before you post, dumb shit

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-02 18:22:54

At 2/1/12 11:12 AM, IIPhase wrote:

Will the music portal finally fully mature?
And
Will there be a new and better voting system?

For sure, it better not dumb itself down with the "thumbs up, thumbs down" rating system. That system ruins balance. (Example: You Tube videos are voted too high and too low because of the use of the "thumbs" system and there are no neutral ratings.)

Good luck on changing all and all the work that is done and needs to be done :)

IIPhase

BBS Signature

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-02 21:36:59

Tom be careful Arcadeprehacks.com did the same thing and EVERYONE lost their accounts!

Spring Cleaning

(Androidk) Send me an email, banjo_10441@hotmail.com

Response to Spring Cleaning 2012-02-03 15:35:50

At 2/2/12 09:36 PM, Androidk wrote: Tom be careful Arcadeprehacks.com did the same thing and EVERYONE lost their accounts!

Sir, this site went through more than three redesigns, no account was lost.

The reason why everyone lost their accounts in Arcadeprehacks.com is... well... it's arcade pre HACKS. Get it? It's a site about hacks, it's no wonder everyone lost their accounts.

BBS Signature