00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LOCKdev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A male vocie actor looking to work

744 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi I am new here and I am looking to do some voice acting for anyone for any project, currently my mic kinda suck but I am ordering a good solid condenser mic in a week or so.

About me:

Hi, I am 19 years old, I have always wanted to try to do some voice acting for a project instead of just doing it in front of my friends. Lots of people have told me that I am good at doing voice acting especially for cute cartoon voices and rough, deep male announcement voices like those you hear during trailers.

I am not an american but I can do some generic stereotypical american voices plus russian, indian, chinese, scottish and austrailian.

If anyone really want a small clip of my vocie I can send it to your email but it's not gonna be that good. However once I get my new mic I can send some voice clip but you have to wait. Thank You.

Email: maxcheerider@hotmail.com

Response to A male vocie actor looking to work 2012-01-27 07:47:14

guess no one is interested in a male non-american voice actor :(

Response to A male vocie actor looking to work 2012-01-27 17:23:24

Give these a try:
VA Wanted
VA Advertising

"Why do you hide, stupid aliens? Mr. Zurkon only wishes for to kill you."

BBS Signature

Response to A male vocie actor looking to work 2012-01-27 17:36:20

if you want people to have you do voices in their projects, put up a voice demo on your page - - that's the main way people on ngs scout for voice talent.

putting up a post like this and having no examples of your work wont really interest many people, since they dont know what you sound like

good luck man
also - if you want my personal opinion- dont overload your demo with silly russian accents...people want voices they can use for normal characters (people in the office, hero protagonists, video game people, ect..)

Freedom is the Right of All Sentient Beings

BBS Signature